Has there ever been a powerranger cartoon?

Has there ever been a powerranger cartoon?

I dont remember there ever being one, seems like a lost oppertunity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LtNJ-vYNEW8
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Power-Rangers-Wild-Force/Episode-034-Forever-Red?id=50340
youtube.com/watch?v=QVlf9hoK7NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Vanpires count?

No

Im so happy for my man the red ranger
We came so far from being the black ranger.

Kinda.

There was a pitch for an animated movie

Power Rangers SPD was the shit!

Best Bruce Kalish season

Wasn't the Red Turbo Ranger black as well?

Second Turbo Red Ranger yes

Girl Red when?

Even instances where the chick is the CAPTAIN she's usually stuck as pink or yellow

I know youre referencing Time Force

I remember there was another team with a red ranger was a girl and they pointed it out in the plot but I'm not sure if they were Another Universe version inside of the series but whatever the series was the home base of the Rangers was underwater and I believe that the Blue Ranger was a small kid.

IIRC when Bruce Kalish spoke to the Japanese about having the A-Squad Ranger in SPD be female they told him that they'd never do business with him ever again if he did that.

There's been two girls that have been red rangers, but not as main characters.

My Nigga.

Source? Why?

I think it was from an anniversary interview or something IIRC
I may be wrong though

Samurai had a female red ranger, but she dropped it for reasons, but I think she came back later
A squad red ranger was also a girl, but she was evil

There was almost a CGI reboot of Mighty Morphin.
You can still find the concept proposal floating around, Trini is QT as fuck.

>the guy who trained his whole life to be red becomes blue
>the nigga that dindu nuffin becomes the red

He became red in the end of the series though

Same reason you won't have a female lead rider

you might get a female lead ultraman host, with the host being female and the ultraman being male

Ace wasn't a ultra that had two hosters, a man and a woman?

Didn't he want to be red because his dad was Red?
Even though he found out the old man was Blue? The fuck was up with that anyway, I stopped watching after Dino Thunder.

His dad was a Red ranger

Daily reminder that SPD was one of the best PR seasons.

>time force

Never understood this

Official power rangers ranking.

Did Time Force evolve into SPD or something?

They were on a budget
They reused Space's helmets for the A-Squad rangers

We will never have another US kamen rider adaptation? I would love to see a murican kabuto, since the original is a huge wasted potential

sadly, I feel Rider would probably have to take risk and aim at an older demographic; since Power Rangers has most definitely got the kid's demographic by the balls

>Netflix presents Kamen Rider.

Goddammit, one of these days, I need to FINALLY sit down and watch through some PR seasons.

Ditto. It's even worse because I physically own from MMPR to RPM on DVD
I only ever watched season one to the first episode of season two.

I think there was some guy on /m/ who claimed he worked on the Dragon Knight and that Kabuto was planned to be next or something.
It's been a long ass time since I saw that image of his posts and I can't find it anywhere

Shut the fuck up. It didn't make sense, but Jack was awesome. One of the best Red Rangers, easily.

Power Rangers was the ultimate in cheap TV.

Animation is expensive.

Better get to it, user.

Sadly in this climate it probably won't happen any time soon.

Action cartoons are in a bad place right now

yup, just rip off super sentai, add some western bits and boooyah, you got the ultimate in jewish thievery.

god bless you saban, you penny pinching cunt

Are they still made with footage from the Japanese series or do the American shows actually shoot their own action shows now?

It used to be straight ripping and dubbing sentai footage but now they do a lot of original stuff and the sentai is only really there to set that years aesthetic.

This guy right here.

Also, how did Doggy Krueger's muzzle fit in the helmet?

Tzachor seasons are straight up ripping and dubbing 99 percent of the time
Chip Lynn seasons have a good amount of original footage

You are mixing a lot of seasons together. The underwater base was Lighspeed Rescue, the kid Blue Ranger was turbo, and the one with a secondary ranger team where the red was female (and they turn evil) was SPD

Literally, the last PR series I watched religiously.

In that case it couldn't be much cheaper than making an action cartoon right?

Although I understand the suits don't like those right now

His dad looks like Jim Bob Duggar.

>Wes, where did it all go so wrong?

And then he got demoted to blue

I would put Samurai in average tier,move Mystic Force,Jungle Fury and Dino Charge to good tier.

And In Space reused the armor from Starship Troopers.

SPD evolves into Time Force.

The only thing keeping mystic force from top tier is turning the wands into phones it belongs in good tier

He was the suit actor for Scissors. The plan with Kabuto was basically to keep English Knight from Ryuki to transition smoothly between series from Ryuki to Kabuto. The Worm would have been the next step on from the Aliens who were the bad guys in Dragon Knight, and English Tendou would have been this weird Tendou//Tsurugi hybrid who was a sheltered prodigy who helped him steal some new Rider belt prototypes and became Kabuto. They considered doing Faiz next but the toys were too dated and there weren't enough Riders to sell toys. Blade was considered with them using those three movie Rider suits as regular characters but they decided on Kabuto for more raw footage of multiple Riders.

Do they design new monsters i assume the zord stuff is still straight rips
I need to catch up on the jap stuff.

Carefully.

Yeah and the Hoppers would have been stage magicians

Time Force was my favourite, was glad that they tied it into this (also being police themed).

Well there's Lord Zedd, Emperor Gruumm, and Sledge

Even bargain bin animation costs way more than Saban ever wanted to spend.

tell me there's some art of Kimberly in that skirt

Blue was sexist and called Green retarded in episode 1. He got red what he matured.
Shadow ranger was hype

Best Black red
youtu.be/LtNJ-vYNEW8

In Space, SPD, and that post apocalyptic one with the autistic scientist

Time Force, SPD, Ninja Storm, In Space are the GOAT shows.

Honourable mention to: Dino Thunder and Lost Galaxy.

Shit Tier: Lightspeed Rescue, until the Titanium ranger added some excitement and suspense.

Why Tier: WildForce. I know it's Power Rangers, but some of the acting was just tragic.

RPM? Heard good things about that one, but I stopped after SPD.

RPM is one of the top 5 series in the franchise.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Power-Rangers-Wild-Force/Episode-034-Forever-Red?id=50340

>you are now remembering Forever Red

Literally better than any Toku special crossover ever made.

Is it really? I still need to get into toku. Actually Japanese toku, I mean.

Also, skip to about 14:00 for the good stuff, people.

>Better than 199 heroes
>Better than Sharivan Next Gen
>better than vs. Gavan
>better than OOO/Fourze

I could literally go on for a long time proving you wrong.

Go back to bed, Linkara.

>Is it really?
no, there are a bunch that easily destroys it.

But she WAS female
youtube.com/watch?v=QVlf9hoK7NQ

I want Boom comics of A-squad

Really, how did they get away with Lord Zedd in a kids show, anyway? He half looks like he just walked off the set of a Hellraiser movie.

Aren't the PR comics they're making now supposed to actually be bretty gud?

he got toned down to goofy evil villian to make up for it, shame he was pretty scary (for me as a kid anyways) during his first appearance

Where do i start watching Super Sentai?

He got married to Rita and they lived in a fucking trailer.

they are okay, it seems they are getting better; once they cut ties to the show.

in The Movie, his brain was pulsing.

How did they get away with Ransik and his bone-swords pulled from his own body?

How the HELL did they get away with Nuking most of humanity in RPM? Under DISNEY of all companies!

Boukenger is probably a good average series to start with, and with it's "Vs." film, you won't neccesarrily need prior knowledge ofthe previous sentai.

back then, Power Rangers gave a shit.

Now, you just hope for an average series like Dinocharge.

Power Rangers used to be on the top of kid's programming, now it's about average.

Ivan Ooze was the best villain though.

Divatox gets an honorable mention for having them titties. Shame they toned down her cleavage after the movie.

>199 heroes

Absolute garbage. Makes the annual DC/Marvel summer mega event look like fucking high art. Literally WE WERE MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED the movie. Making Super Hero Taisen basically just Rider movies hasn't helped much, they've still been terrible ideas horribly executed A FUCKING FLOWER

>Sharivan Next Gen

Shaider's film is more the proper Space Sheriff Crossover, and despite the rushed ending slightly better written. The only thing Sharivan has over it are the fights, which are fantastic.

>Vs. Gavan

Actually really great. Best Gokaiger film, and best Gavan anything apart from the original series.

>Megamax

Solid. The OOO and Fourze segments are okay, the best parts are when they team up, which is kind of the opposite of the Gaim/Drive crossover. Most Rider crossovers aren't great shakes apart from a few notable exceptions, Sentai VS. movies usually have a stronger track record.

Forever Red's okay.

To be fair, Green WAS a retard and Pink was a valley girl, with Red and Yellow being literally criminals that got recruited in the SPD instead of going to jail, that kinda of leaves Blue as the only reliable guy.

RPM was going to be the last season
Disney didn't give a shit

Pick a theme you like the sound of or which interests you and watch it. That's how I did it.

Harry Potter = Magiranger
Cars and comedy = Carranger or Goonger
EXPLOSIONS = Dynaman
Wuxia and Kung Fu films = Dairanger or Gekiranger
Cop shows = Dekaranger
Ninjas = Kakuranger or Hurricanger
Dinoosaurs = Zyuranger or Abaranger

Even green became a red

Did you confuse 199 with the first super hero taisen?

Ah fuck I did. Shit.

199 heroes is the Gokaiger vs Goseiger movie, for future reference

original user, I thought that's what happened.

Yo was Power Rangers Megaforce ever worth watching? What about Super Megaforce? Or the SS equivalents?

Megaforce and Super Megaforce are trash

Megaforce and Supermegaforce are shit

Goseiger is average to nice

Gokaiger is pretty fun

Did they ever do anything with the fact that it was supposed to be one big crossover?

Man RPM was top shit, i still can believe that the actors of Dr.K and the Green ranger got married