BBC Says Opposing Shariah Law Is ‘Islamophobic’

>The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) – a public broadcaster funded by a “TV licence” fee forced on UK television owners – has declared that resistance to Shariah law is “Islamophobic”.
>According to a news clip, BBC online coverage, and the comments of its reporter Catrin Nye, a man called “Paul” approached a BBC film crew while recording an interview with Islam campaigner Ruqaiya Haris.
>Ms. Haris, a Muslim activist and student at the School of Oriental and African Studies, is told by Paul, “There’s no Sharia law here”.
>But insulting the hijab is also hardly Islamophobic. Indeed many in the West see the hijab as a symbol of oppression against women, and in opposing it are simply standing up for classical liberal, Western values.
>But Mr. Haris’s own Twitter stream features a litany of anti-Western and anti-White abuse. >She frequently engages in tirades at other Twitter users, as well as blaming white people for global ills – a similar stereotype to the ones she opposes when claiming that not all Muslims should be held to the actions of Islamic terrorists.
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/19/bbc-refusing-shariah-law-islamophobia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F_OtXNclB9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If fearing an ideology that wants to remove/kill me because of my civil rights, economic rights, religious rights and political rights is Islamophobic then guess what-

I'm Islamaphobic.

Don't play their game, don't use their labels.

indeed. it's akin to them trying to take cuck as a compliment.

i'm not afraid of islam. i'm afraid of those in power who are allowing islam to take over in the name of not being racist.

He's right though, it's desensitisation, they threw the word racist around so many times that people stopped caring about it, let them throw this word around in the same manner and it'll get the exact same treatment. I doubt the majority even care about being called Islamaphobic anyway.

In regards to OP.

The BBC is ran by kikes, what do you honestly expect? Sharia law is done through arbitration as it is in the USA etc. If it is found they go against Common law (supreme law) then they get shut down/investigated/imprisoned under Common law.

People are sick of the BBC, ask anyone. Even the fucking Guardian (more left than a faggot at a pride parade) is filled with right wingers that are sick of their shit, to the point where the Guardian is begging for funding.

Let them squawk, it's all the can do at this point.

phobia = fear
hate = miso

Be misoslamic, not a coward!

Gtfo margi

It's not a real word- it's a propaganda word made by the Muslim Brotherhood to silence the west.

Therefore, if we use the word back at them, it looses all its power. Don't let 'Islamophobia' overshadow the truth.

Fortunately there are more people like this man who are tired of being forced to be politically correct than there are traitors. They're scared. Scared of brexit scared of Trump. Their labels have lost their power and they are getting desperate. Can't wait till November.

With WW3 on the way
Im sorry to say Europe is the one continent with no hope. RussoChina and the US can negotiate leace with Trump. But Europe will either be the battleground in a conventional war or one hell of a bloody civil war that ends in islamification.

I wonder is that a ploy to make britniggers think about their own "law" which is the barely systematized collection of feudal acts which somehow made it into 21 century

That is because those leftist shitheads over used those labels. The more you use a label, the less power it has over time due to the fact that people are sick of hearing it.

Well, they're right. Sharia is an integral part of islam and it's something to be afraid of. Therefore, it's 'islamophobic' to oppose islam. But they're implying that's a bad thing.

(although a phobia is more of an irrational fear, but I'll leave the postmodern play with words and their meanings to the leftist scum)

Noooooo

I thought I was the only one who say Mis-islamic right because it's not fear... it's HATE!!!

I found a Bro

Thankfully there will always be men like Paul to stand up to the continuous cultural marxism the BBC splurges out

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation should lose their charter.

this

The thing about hijabs, burkas, etcetera being seen as oppressive is that the problem isn't in the wearing of it, the problem stems from the lack of choice.

The bulk of Islam does not allow it to be the choice of the person wearing the garment. Islam instead institutes systemic rationale that punishes, shames, and ostrichizes, anyone who even considers an alternative or possibly reasons to not comply.

The problem is not the wearing of it, the problem is taking away someone's choice in the matter. It is an insult to the idea of freedom, that a person should be free from the control of others. That's what's so oppressive about the hijab

The BBC head of Religion and Ethics is a muzzie.

These tanned Brits are being unfairly targeted by evil racist Chavs.

>refusing to be beheaded is "islamohoic".

You just cant make this shit up.

youtu.be/F_OtXNclB9I

>breitbart
>reputable

Breitbart love to sensationalise everything and it's a news site to make americans think that
their country is less cucked than europe, but infact it's america that is way more cucked and
many bbc journalist just post leftist drivel all the time just ignore them