How is it that in the 21st century people still hold such close minded views as having borders and no equally...

How is it that in the 21st century people still hold such close minded views as having borders and no equally distributing wealth amongst the world?

Eat a dick, leafboy.

see what I mean?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

Shutup faggot

narco

why are you so closed-minded to borders and capitalism?

becuase they are bad things created by racists and the financial elite

I'm surprised you can see anything through those slits you call eyes

because we share this planet with a bunch of homicidal savages.

Where do you live?

I'm tired of paying rent so I'm going to pitch a tent in your front yard. Don't be a bigot, post your address.

Because most outhouse with wealth earned it through meritocracy. Because many of those without it produce nothing of value. Because of all the wealth was redistributed it would windup back in the same hands in 50 years. Because the constitution of the USA allows forthe right right to life, liberty, and property. Because you're a big faggot syrup nigger.

Why not just move into his house and take his bedroom? Why live in the yard?

>Borders don't exist!
>White people stole the land from native Americans!
Pick one.

>open borders as long as im next to the most powerful country on earth

I like the outdoorsy feel.

#notallouthouse

the land is not for everyone when everyone is out to get your land. whihc will be always

(((85970517))) (t.kike)
Because if we didn't, chaos would happen.

Do you know what happens if we "equally distribute wealth" with the 3rd world??

Our standard of living goes to shit.

Do you know what happens if we have no borders??

All the impoverished people come to the countries with the best programs and bankrupt them.

How the fuck can anyone want this shit?? If you want to be poor and miserable move to Africa. But stop trying to turn the west into Africa.

Nations can't exist without Borders and redistributing the wealth requires taking from people who worked and giving it to people who dont.

The concept of open borders will only work insofar as every other people in the world thinks in the exact same way; it is dependent upon the global community to say, "we are all in this together, to shift the productive forces of labor from an area where the pool of labor is being underutilized and place it where that labor is dear," for everyone to function as the "cultured, economic man" who obeys the laws and views the whole world as a single nation.

Beyond some high-minded economists, this is not how people think. People are not the economic man. They are the selfish, the dogmatic, the inclusive man. They are the proud Muslim, the proud Christian, the proud Arab, the proud Jew. They are the person who values where they came from deeply, worships their ancestral culture, and wouldn't trade their identity, their treasured language and customs, for anything.

We see this with the immigration to Europe. These people are functioning neither as the economic man nor the legal immigrant, but the invader. They seek to extend the hegemony of their home as colonists. The immigrants to Britain have no interest in being British, but in being colonists of their home country. They have no respect for the laws, the culture, the language, or the country they are in. They don't care. Because they are invaders bringing their own way of life.

Open borders invites lawlessness, chaos, rapine, and colonization. Because people are not units of economy, but bearers of culture and custom. The high-minded economist who speaks of open borders is a sorcerer of the plague wanting to unleash doom on the world.

HELL YEE NIGGUH
FUCK HAVIN' BORDERS 'N' LAW 'N' SHIEEET

Yeah it's not nice open the border to Palestine, why is Israel allowed to keep up a wall?

well said mohamed

yeah like why can't everything just be free? I'm miserable at my Starbucks job and just want my own mansion allow me to continue projecting my own failures on a massive global economic system. Also I'm a giant faggot who loves cocks.