Is Sup Forums really a christian board? Tell me all the reasons your God is real and Vishnu, Thor, Zeus, etc are false

Is Sup Forums really a christian board? Tell me all the reasons your God is real and Vishnu, Thor, Zeus, etc are false.

Hopefully this will make you realize there are none and you can stop wasting time with religion.

It's a NatSoc board.

Who's this jism prism?

Youngin, please.

Tiffani Amber Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell. But that's beside the point.

>Hopefully this will make you realize there are none and you can stop wasting time with religion.
You're dreaming although you're standing up. How can you stop centuries of beliefs ?

I mean, this idiocy has to stop at some point. And it's been declining for a while now, it's not that far fetched.

Although I grant you that a thread on a peruvian fleshlight repair website probably won't change anyone's mind.

All concepts of God or gods are *Symbols*.

We use symbols to represent things we find it difficult to speak of with any Objective meaning. So think about symbols for a moment and realise what I mean by this. They are everywhere and represent anything from sneakers or running shoes to Car manufacturers. Symbols are hugely important to us because they can communicate many things in an instant and they are more or less instantly understandable.

Now take the God and gods to which you're enquiring about.

The God of Christianity, Judaism and Islam is, according to those cultures, the One and only ineffable Primary mover. This concept of God is beyond our comprehension mainly because it is the source of Understanding and we don't even know really how we are able to process and make sense of the things we can sense.

However

We can *know* a number of things. I emphasise know because it ALL hinges on this aspect. To *know* something is to have ZERO doubt about it.

For example

We can *know* that we are conscious, receiving and processing information through our senses, eyes, ears and so on. The problem is, we can't *know* that what we are perceiving is True, Real or without misconception. In other words we can only *know* that what we perceive is a close approximation of this, our Reality.

This Our perception is our Subjective perception. It is Subject to our imperfect senses and the approximate truth we are able to gather from it when analyzed and assessed by our mind for potential reliability.

>I mean, this idiocy has to stop at some point. And it's been declining for a while now, it's not that far fetched.
Religious beliefs are more inconspicuous today than last centuries. Break this World Order, you 'll see all country in this world go back to religious kingdom.

every people, every culture has some story about the origin of this world

people will make shit up and start believing, countries that aren't technologically evolved still rely heavy on mysticism, old rituals, some even harmful are still practised.
People there are superstitious and it will take a few more decades, might even take a century before the majority is on the same level as the west but alas, all the things that could happen inbetween now and then given the fact we let our society to be deluded by far less intelligent people of other races

Yeah that's nice and all but it doesn't address my point.

What a dumb fuck.

>wants people to stop wasting time on religion.
>posts about religion.
good work OP

And not a single post actually addressing my point. Did finally BTFO religion?

I worship the One True Goddess, the Divinity on Earth, Beauty made Flesh.
>Tell me all the reasons your God is real and Vishnu, Thor, Zeus, etc are false
I've seen her and heard her voice.

Is that the girl from I think we're alone now?

you have only rused yourself by asking a question that has no answer

She's right. There is no answer.

/thread.

Firstly, an omnipotent being is an entity who can do eveything he want.

Secondly, polytheism believe in a plurality of omnipotent beings called the gods.

But is polytheism logical ? As an example if Thor want to destroy our planet while Zeus want to protect it, both being omnipotent being what will happen ?

Thor => Destroy Earth => Earth is destroyed => Zeus wish didn't happen => Zeus isn't omnipotent
Zeus => Protect Earth => Earth protected => Thor wish didn't happen => Thor isn't omnipotent

Therefore, a plurality of omnipotent beings is illogical because this plurality will have conflicting wishes, and if a wish happen and not the others, it will prove that one entity is stronger than the others, thus polytheism is illogical, and will be forced to place a god above the other gods i.e. henotheism.

Now is henotheism logical ?
Henotheism believe in a major god and several lesser gods, but this imply that our universe is still ruled by several conflicting forces, but the universe we are experiencing is ordered the days,the seasons, the rotation of the celestial bodies, the revolution of the celestial bodies, all are ordered and the entire universe is like the flow of a river.

Henotheism believe in a major god and several lesser gods, but this imply that our universe is still ruled by several conflicting forces, but the universe we are experiencing is ordered the days,the seasons, the rotation of the celestial bodies, the revolution of the celestial bodies, all are ordered and the entire universe is like the flow of a river. Which imply our universe isn't ruled by several conficting forces, buy by One singular force.

arguing with retards; the thread.