Majority of Clinton Foundation Donors Banned if President

washingtonpost.com/politics/more-than-half-of-clinton-foundations-major-donors-would-be-barred-under-new-rule/2016/08/19/f2d21776-6631-11e6-be4e-23fc4d4d12b4_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

archive.is/bOW0C

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/04/27/in-2013-the-clinton-foundation-only-spent-10-percent-of-its-budget-on-charitable-grants/
nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/
allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/sickening-report-shows-80-of-clinton-foundation-funds-going-to
youtube.com/watch?v=-O3QO-Bssv4&feature=youtu.be
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/report-clinton-foundation-enriched-ripping-off-haiti-2010-earthquake/
mobile.wnd.com/2015/10/clinton-foundation-fraud-began-with-exploiting-earthquake/
pjmedia.com/blog/hillarys-laundromat-clinton-foundation-got-cash-from-u-s-development-aid-recipient-nations/
mobile.wnd.com/2015/04/clinton-foundation-distributed-useless-drugs-to-aids-patients/
wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would that include Donald Trump?

I think the point was more corporate and foreign donors. She gets 100 million from a Canadian mining magnate and isn't it a bit suspicious it was magically ok as Secretary of State for her to take millions from other countries but if president it won't be? The MSM narrative is finally crumbling.

The Clinton Foundation was set up in order to take bribes and launder them as "donations." If they're willing to shut that cash cow down, it only means they've figured out a different way of doing the same thing in a more discreet way.

Well or Trump has finally called them on it enough that the MSM can't smother all coverage of it and people know what's up.

Wrong. none of the "bribe" allegation found in the movie clinton cash were EVER proven. it's all just unproven conspiracy that has zero conclusive evidence.

Meanwhile charity inspectors confirm 88% of the funds actually do go to charity programs

Bullshit. They will have a Chelsea Clinton Foundation instead. And Soros has American citizenship, so he's loopholed.

Hello greatest ally! The hardest part is clearing away all the smoke and mirrors the Clintons have employed for so long to prove allegations against them, so in that regard you are correct. But what about in the article where it talks about where CF took a donation of 500k from Algeria without it being cleared by the White House which was against an ethics agreement SHE signed saying foreign donations as Sec State would be prior authorized by White house? Does that not amount to foreign influence/bribes? Manafort lost his job for less.

Dual Citizen and can get Israeli citizenship anytime he wants.

>implying she doesn't already have loopholes in place to keep the money flowing

Oh I'm sure she does but the face that this is getting into mainstream leftist media means the gen public is now aware of the Clinton Foundation which is something we've fought to have for a long time now.

Well. The clinton foundation actions were not perfect, don't get me wrong. there is also the fact the help they promised to haiti did not arrive in time if you want to talk about scandals.

But you know, it's an organization that exists for so many years and does so many things, the wrong things it did are just flukes in my opinion. overall they made a great contribution to humanity

The point is that Trump is one of the Clinton Foundations top donors.

At least you are typing in English this time. Shabbat Shalom! And we now know according to news that has gone minimally reported that the UN caused a cholera outbreak killing 10k in Haiti by their own admission.

What sorts of great contributions did it make? I think it lacks transparency and is a funnel for "who will Clinton be nice to?" If Libya gave 5 million to CF would it have not been "liberated by rebels".

Is there a source for this?

Yes. I'd need to do some searching but The Clinton Foundation has to disclose all top donors and I believe Trump gave them between 100,000 and 250.000. Let me look for the sources.

China makes a US shell company, ABC imports.
ABC donates to Clinton.
She will still wash foreign $. Only about ten percent of that money goes to charity.
thefederalist.com/2015/04/27/in-2013-the-clinton-foundation-only-spent-10-percent-of-its-budget-on-charitable-grants/

Here's an article on how charity navigator (not owned by a Clinton pal) refused to rate the charity because it gave so little.
nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

Here's an article on how the Clinton slush fund spends $8 out of every $10 on office supplies.
allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/sickening-report-shows-80-of-clinton-foundation-funds-going-to

It's been a money laundering facility for the Clinton's for years. She's not giving it up, she'll just change how the money gets washed.

Hillary's Campaign Is In Complete Damage Control Mode

youtube.com/watch?v=-O3QO-Bssv4&feature=youtu.be

$100k - $250k isn't a top donation to the CF. The Clintons won't even give a speech for that amount.

That's not even near the top of how much money she has coming in.

B-but Israel said she is the good goy.

I remember reading from FBIanon that during one of her private speeches (that we will never read) she said as president she will expand the federal bank in a really significant way but I can't remember the details. I can only imagine what her top donors from China, Middle East, Soros, expect her to do for them if she wins.

>haiti
GW and Bill went down there after the earthquake for PR posturing and, as a result, crowded up what little remained of their infrastructure re: airfields and roads, causing actual the actual help from NGOs who've been doing disaster relief for years to be stymied in their efforts to bring life saving help to those in need.

I'm saying people died because GW Bush and Bill Clinton wanted a little PR showing how bipartisan and great they are when it comes to humanitarian issues.

Literally 10k people died there CAUSED by the United Nations by their OWN admission per a recently released report from 2010. It was in the NYT. Yeah we sure "helped" them. I don't think there is helping sub-saharan african or Muslim countries desu. We should just stay out.

Yeah, how about blocking donations while she's RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT too.

You can search here for donations to the Clinton Foundation. Donald Trump is on the Page linked. They only give an amount range on the site but Trump is in the same category as the nation of Qatar. If you don't see how this is a conflict of interest then you're delusional fucks living in denial.

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$100,001 to $250,000&page=7

Well as president she can just have the money "disappear"

Conflict of interest as to what? You think Trump is a Clinton plant? He's an old friend of heres and WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TAKING MONEY FROM QATAR AS SECRETARY OF STATE REEEEE

Look, you asked for proofs and I gave them. Take it how you will.

It doesn't matter if you're a Trump apologist to me but at least face the facts.

Well you said one of her biggest donors. A canadian mining guy has pledged 100 million to her. So he's not her BIGGEST, just 250k. That's chump change to her and compared to her largest donors.

Yeah and look how they fucked that up.
Here's a D'souza article.
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/report-clinton-foundation-enriched-ripping-off-haiti-2010-earthquake/

Article from a wall street analyst staying the Clinton's work in hasty was a total rip off.
mobile.wnd.com/2015/10/clinton-foundation-fraud-began-with-exploiting-earthquake/

It's always been a slush fund, it won't change. It exists to line the Clinton's pockets as a tax shelter, and give her crooked friends an excuse to make rip off (no bid) contracts in 3rd world countries out of resources and cash.

>hasty

The Clinton Foundation was created in 1997.

The Clintons went to Trump's wedding in 2005.

The link you posted says the donations listed are since the beginning, not just for this year.

I imagine Trump probably donated that money over 10 years ago. The corruption surrounding the Clintons and their foundation wasn't really common knowledge until this year.

Auto correct on my shit posting device. Trying to get coffee in me. It's still facts. I like how anyone who says "good" things about the Clinton foundation can't post any sources.
> probably because their aren't any good reviews of it that aren't don't by Clinton friends

I've got something I'd like to get into you too user ;)

Trump buying influence from the Clinton Foundation doesn't bother you? You're just being hypocritical now.

By your logic: if it's okay for Trump to buy influence then it must be fine for everybody else to also, Right? If this is not true then you're a hypocrite.

Well I'd like to know WHEN he donated to her and what he got out of it. Its not ideal, no but it concerns me less than a despotic Middle Eastern Country or a Canadian Mining Corp buying her influence. At least they have fellow American interests. Who KNOWS what Algeria, Oman, Qatar, etc. have asked of her secretly.

My argument stands.

Are you saying that it's not okay for Oman to buy influence but it is okay for Trump?

It's got to be pretty obvious to you that I'm not a Clinton supporter and that I think something smells very fishy in regards to her closeness to Trump and Trump being in collusion with the Clinton Foundation, which I provided evidence for.

You flatter me, but no.
Here's an article about how Clinton pushed for economic aid, from the US to dirt poor countries, then took that money from them as "donations to the Clinton fund"
So she's blackmailing 3rd world countries as SoS, and ripping off tax payers.
pjmedia.com/blog/hillarys-laundromat-clinton-foundation-got-cash-from-u-s-development-aid-recipient-nations/

No not that its ever OK to buy influence but I wonder how long ago it was and what he got out of it. If it was just like, well better foster good relations and write her a check sure he might not have gotten shit. It takes more but when a despotic regime gives her money you KNOW they want evil shit.

Yes, it appears Trump gave them money. When he gave them money is key to knowing if anything was expected in return. If it was between 2000 and 2007, then neither Bill or Hillary were in any position of power.

How do measure out the degrees of what is wrong and evil.
>Saudi Arabia gave more, therefore they are more evil
>Trump gave less therefore he's not evil.

You do see the logical fallacy there, don't you?

To be perfectly clear, I hate Clinton and Trump equally.

oh my god the ride never ends

Saudi Arabia donated and then miraculously got an arms deal.

Uranium One donated and then miraculously got a uranium mine deal.

Donald Trump donated and I can't connect the dots to anything yet. I can't say if it was or was not for influence. The amount of money is irrelevant.

They will might donations to the foundation but yesterday an article pointed out that the Clinton have anot her organization that is centered around providing cheap HIV medicine operates separate and may still continue to take foreign donations

Ok and what about her getting 500k from Algeria in violation of a White House ethics agreement as per the WaPo article I linked. Any comment, CTR? Good with the bad.

She had no intent to receive that $500k...

Checked.
Here's an article about them giving useless AIDS drugs, and directly profits off it.
mobile.wnd.com/2015/04/clinton-foundation-distributed-useless-drugs-to-aids-patients/

I guess I should have finished my thought that the will just use that organization to funnel their bribes and they probably already have by the looks of it

Wait so she got it by accident or what?

>charity inspectors
>being this much of a nigger

.000002 shekels have been added to your blacked account you fucking nigger

It was a joke bc the FBI let her off for not intentionally sending or receiving classified materials

I wonder what sort of bribes Comey must be getting or what is going on behind the scenes. "She committed a crime but she didn't mean to so it is fine". Wait what?

Comey served on the HSBC board, and a lot of illicit money is sent through/stored there. Really activates your almonds.

He didn't want to die. Pic highly related. In the last two months, for people that were going to testify against her, or leaked documents died.
One from a "suicide" gunshot to the back of his own head.

There is a possibility he does it for free

wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/

*Four
Not for

I wonder to what extent its HSBC, to what extent its that he's at the end of his career and can't be bothered, and to what extent he doesn't want to make the U.S. look bad by prosecuting a presidential candidate.

Imagine if instead of shilling against Trump NYT actually did a deep expose of all those HSBC ties...

Oh Sandy Berger goes/went to my temple.

And my mom used to date Scooter Libby. Small world!

>End of his career
He is two years into a seven year term

>Imagine if instead of shilling against Trump NYT actually did a deep expose of all those HSBC ties...

DELETE THIS

Well like he's pretty old in general.

Well I'm a jew and I'm really disappointed by NYT just publishing article after article TRUMP LOSING WHITE MALE VOTERS! and such
They aren't even trying. I'm reading Breitbart more and more now.

Money had to be involved, and his history with the hbcs is interesting. I think part of it is, if they bring her in on charges so many people will be implicated, that it might bring down the whole government/party.
TPP and that whole mess is only on the table because big $ from outside. No way can any cement think it's healthy for a corp to sue over profit margins.

I digress. I'm sure it's related to every factor you posted. What's even more troubling is the state department saying "we will abide by the FBI's decision" then when they recommend an investigation, the state department says no.

No fucking accountability.

>I'm reading Breitbart more and more now.

Breitbart is just click bait baiting and not a news organization.

A lot of what the MSM, politicians and globalists are pushing for doesn't make sense. I can only assume they're doing it for their own enrichment at the cost of everyone else.

>Trump buying influence from the Clinton Foundation doesn't bother you? You're just being hypocritical now.

fuck off CTR

You are replying to a CONCERN TROLL. Stop doing this. They are attempting to breed doubt and derail the conversation about THE CLINTON FOUNDATION'S CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES

Well they just aren't telling us what happens behind closed doors. I read an interesting theory that Hitler was promised an empire by the Rothschilds if he resurrected the Holy Roman Empire's rough borders but they went behind his back and made deals with the Russians and screwed him and he never intended to fight a two front war, he thought the elites had negotiated peace with the Russians.

It used to be pretty bad but its getting better. NYT is getting worse with all its anti-Trump shilling.

No one will convince me that the Clinton's aren't dirty. I'm the one posting all the articles about how it's a rip off.
First day on Sup Forums? Threads go off topic all the time.
It's a giant fucking rip off of a slush fund. That's been established. Unless you have new information to provide, I'm learning things, so I'm going to continue any conversation I see fit to have. No matter how long or hard we discuss those activities, until the government takes action, it's just words
Thanks for you concern.