>No Shitmouth
>No Bloody Mummers
>No Young Griff
>No Strong Belwas
>No Garlan Tyrell
>No Victarion
>No Willas Tyrell

Why do people watch the show?

So I guess every one of these is going to devolve into a Sansan circle jerk now until we get new leaks?

I'm okay with this. Best Ship, fuck you d&d for not adding it into the show.

Who is the most yass queen slaaay-tier character in the show?

>Best Ship
no that's sansa/sweetautist
it's initials are even /ss/
it's perfect

We never even see Willas in the books though

Cersei

go away bedwetter.

First for Arya and Sansa filled with cum

This triggers /got/

How is that even a question.

Tell me how many GOODMEN your house has user

Bump this general instead of the other. The other op doesnt know how to link previous thread

The Boltons on reflection made no fucking sense on the show

Why would such a group of psychopaths be allies with the Lannisters?

Why would any of the northern houses work with them?

How did they all fucking die off in a single season?

You now remember when book cucks used to post acting all smug and superior to show people because they always knew what was going to happen, now that the tables have turned and the show is officially the new cannon and the books will never be finished by that fat unhealthy cucks of an author the book cucks will never get closure.

Pls gib me ur best conspiracy ty

Most northern houses are planning on betraying the Boltons. It's all a mummers farce.

>Jaime, sweetling, I have known you since you were a babe at Joanna's breast. You smile like Gerion and fight like Tyg and there's some of Kevan in you, else you would not wear that cloak... but Tyrion is Tywin's son, not you. I said so once to your father's face, and he would not speak to me for half a year.

>the show is officially the new cannon
This is what shownly plebs actually believe

What? Us bookbros get an erection everytime a leak appears and we spoil it to the showcucks.

reading (books, leaks, anything) will always be superior to the showtards

>Sept of Balor was an inside job

Wildfare doesn't melt support colums

What the fuck is this? They need to stop with this YYYYAASSSS moments

doesn't Jaime think that she's wrong after flinging that baby?

Bran is the Night King.

THE IRONBANK DID 9/11

GNC and Southron Ambitions are best conspiracies

Also Nightlamp theory

>Sansa died in S1E1

Do tell, I am interested.

grrm is writing a stannis chapter as we speak

But they're both women so it doesn't work

camembertenne is using a training sword with no edge and likely not using her full strength and abilities as they are sparring.

Don't start this again.... please user.

>women should be seen and not heard
>>Sup Forums

So does Arya know about what happened to Rickon? She didn't seem to care to ask anyone at Winterfell about him.

I become 100% sure that the Lannisters are the good guys when this happened

Remember when Ramsay killed his father, the most important Lord in the North and everyone around them, like soldiers and guards, were like "Oh, OK, you are the new Lord then".
Remember when a bunch of Ironmen traveled for hundreds of miles in order to free one of them, but then he was in shock and they fled from a shirtless guy and a bunch of dogs who were apparently very slow?
Good times

>>YYYYAASSSS moments

On the road from season one, trained with that Bravos Faggot Silvio, trained with the Hound, trained at Bravos, can wear other people faces.

>hurr durr yaaaasss moment, so retarded Aryaa can fight
>>i though woman only make me sandwitch?!?!?

>No Quentyn is alive Theory
Shit list, Shit poster, Sorry if i'm blind

I am not talking about that you dumb fuck , that sword Brienne has can easily break needle

The Iron Bank sent Dany dragon eggs so they could profit from her invasion of Westeros.

WAKE
UP
SHEEPLE

More like

>"We love whom we love", he told his incest babby
/myguy/

hands of gold are very cold

D&D are retconning Rickon out of existence, hence Jaime constantly referring to Dickon as Rickon but being corrected.

You could just armor up, run at the bitch like Zangief, and she wouldn't be able to do a thing.

That's too smart for D&D

>t. expert in fantasy metallurgy

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
kys, Reddit.

Dany should have taken her dragons to King's Landing and burned it all down before the Lannisters could prepare.

A Massive show of force to get the Houses of Westeroes to pick House Targerayn or House Lannister.

>trained with that Bravos Faggot Silvio
for a few months as a child
>trained with the Hound
no she fucking didn't she did some basic practice strokes at the air
>trained at Bravos
she literally put her sword away for the assassin training you mongoloid, they never teach her sword fighting
>can wear other people faces
which has zero bearing on fighting capability

how exactly does this add up to a master water dancer?

*flips but the shitty editing makes it looks like she teleports behind you*
>pssshhhh

>he thinks fantasy doesn't follow logic
Why does the dragon swing his arms to fly?

That's why so many show only fags hate Sansa (best pov post KL) and think Sandor is a pointless meme character.

Briene is a top 5 warrior thats been fighting for decades. Arya should be reasonably skilled but this is ridiculous

All three Euron theories are correct
Azor Jaime is also literally the only real option and he is the valonquar

>Farwynd
Do you think they are dolphins?

>he cant fathrom the difference between a well forged sword and a blunt training sword swung lightly

>best pov post KL

>for a few months as a child
devout that. Ned's leg never healed, so it was less than a month

Theon is dead and Victarion disguises as him

so what did you guys think of ep 5?

youre thinking too much of the writers, they cant even handle logistics of a single army or battle or even a single person's travels.

people who are very insecure of the plot want to believe in a giant ruse that subverts the fact of how awful the plot is

;_;
fucking sank sneks, glad cersei and euron BTFO'd them

>top 5 warrior
Gregor
Sandor
Bronn
Euron
Arya

>blunt
>he thinks if it wasn't blunt, steel could cut steel
lmao

Her pov is the only chance we get to see little Finger and Vale shenanigans. She is a camera character and her shots are the best.

I want to date the blonde inrl

GIVE ME RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hm.

I don't know about the lannisters. People on Sup Forums defend them because the want to keep the law and stop foreign hordes from raping and pillaging?

If that makes someone good, sorry to brake it to you all, Lannisters are NOT the good guys.

Remember when Tywin ordered The Mountin too go to the Riverlands and burn and rape every village he could find? Lannisters only leave death and destruction.

Dany is blamed for burning 4,5 carts with grain. But Lannisters have a free pass for raping and pillaging for basically 4 seasons?

Azor Sansa

azor jaime has a shit-ton of evidence to back it up, though

lord of light can literally be translated to 'goldenhand'

>he thinks training swords have an edge

user, i...

Yeah.
You are right, a toothpick can totally parry a sword.

wheres muh ep5 leak mates

>Sand snakes rule
Are you mad that the worste grill on the show got BTFO by the best grills?

Nowhere. Hackers got shutdown.

Only the scripts have leaked

Not him, but Selkies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selkie

Don't get me wrong, I think her chapters have merit, but I can't say she is the best post-KL. Jaime is better.

Arya's sword Sting wouldn't have an edge. It is a piercing sword. Meant for stabbing between gaps in plate armor and spreading mail rings.

Explain southern ambitions please

wow it's almost as if they were at war or something
>raping and pillaging for basically 4 seasons
:citation needed:

the ultimate redpill is that Renly Baratheon was the best candidate for the iron throne

Not evil, like the Lannisters
Not crazy, like Stannis
Not a cuck, like the Starks
Not fucking retarded, like the Ironborn (lol)
Not a barbarian immigrant loving whore, like Daenerys

BASED RENLY

>fight scene where neither of the actors know how to use a sword
This triggers me so hard. Use stand-ins with wigs or something. Fuck.

I actually think the worst case of this was in the first season with Ned and Jaime. Sean Bean is an accomplished stage fencer, and it really shows in his choreography, while Nikolaj clearly has no idea what he's doing, but in-universe Jaime is supposed to be much better than Ned.

BUT HOW DOES IT NOT BRAKE???

youtube.com/watch?v=6r7VWIQCHvM

Renly would have bent the knee to daeniggerys

>can't reproduce

except he had no claim to the iron throne

He couldn't get it up for Margaery and make babby. The realm would be plunged into more civil war after he died and his vassals wouldn't respect him or his fudgepacking ways.

Daddyuncle Jaime is so qt.

It's made of adamantium, i mean valerian steel

>The bold little boy with wild black hair and the laughing eyes was a man grown now, one-and-twenty, and still he played his games. Look at me, I'm a king, Cressen thought sadly. Oh, Renly, Renly, dear sweet child, do you know what you are doing? And would you care if you did? Is there anyone who cares for him but me?

no he wouldnt, he wanted to kill assasinate her just like robert

literally nothing wrong with being gay

neither did the allies when they invaded nazigermany but that doesnt mean that they were wrong

succession is a meme

So explain to me how Euron Greyjoy trying to conquer Westeros will fit in with the remaining conflicts in the South? Will the Lannister/Tyrell conflict be put on the backburner as they try to deal with Ironborn attacking the whole southern coast simultaneously? How does this fit in with Dany migrating back to Westeros across the narrow sea, or with what's happening up north with the Stark/Frey/Bolton conflict and the Others? It seems way to late in the game to add in another whole faction who isn't related to the preexisting ones

Because it's good castle steel vs a shiity metal practice sword?

Name one famous woman from history who was good at sword fighting

He has to temper his sword through the heart of his 'wife', so there would go Cersei.

explain azor jaime. Has to do with azor azhi prophecy?