Justice League

What did you guys think of this show? All around me I've seen nothing but praise for Batman TAS. I haven't seen it, since was born three years after the show ended. I was 5 when Justice League started airing, which caused me to recently start watching it again on Netflix. I haven't heard many reviews about this show, and it's in the same universe as BTAS, so I wonder if it has similar appraisal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1CqCAc2fE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums loves Justice League and Justice
League: Unlimited

JL was ok but it was paced horribly most of the time. JLU is much better.

I love the show to death.
Though the first season of Justice League is uneven due to Superman's nerf and a couple of stories I found rather silly.

Then the second season started and I was all THIS IS AWESOME

I don't think Sup Forums was around when this was airing (if it was, I didn't know about it) otherwise I would have loved to react with anons.

>I haven't seen it, since was born three years after the show ended.

I get the feeling you are not old enough to post.

It was great watching when it was airing as a kid and great rewatching on Netflix a while back

OP says three years after BTAS ended, making them at least 17/18 now?

/this

the end

Which stories are silly?

The show is fantastic, of coarse there's flaws. Personally felt the show did poorly by Wonder Woman and Superman

It annoyed me how much of a cuck Hawkman is in JLU, but otherwise it's good.

It's a GREAT show. Used to run home after school just to watch it. I haven't rewatched it but I will when I find the time cause of how great it was.

>JL was ok but it was paced horribly most of the time

How so?

A pretty solid show. You had loads of heroes, especially in JLU. Though this did mean most of the cast who weren't of the original founding members kind of got the shaft unless they had been in the first series, or appeared in either Batman or Superman. Of course, with an indeterminate number of episodes setting out, it would have been suicide for the ratings if they had tried to give each and every hero their time to shine as they were introduced.

Hate the lineup. I'd prefer the original Big 7.

Have they ever revealed if there were plans beyond the last season? Like who or what would have happened? On one hand, it seemed like a pretty tight ending, but all the same I wouldn't have been surprised if something more was to happen. They had killed off a fucking truckload of villains, so it would have been interesting to see how that got followed up.

>>I have no idea who this is.

I stand by that being the funniest joke in all of superhero media.

My favorite show of all time.

Show was full of good jokes.

>Flash's entire bit with Trickster
>"Got me again, Flash!"

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1CqCAc2fE

The BEST character designs. EVER.

Almost

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecAvYw1URFc

That's not Terriers, user

They didn't have much planned. It actually got a season more than it was supposed to, and Epilogue and the episode before it were supposed to close off the series for good.

They fucked him over again on CW.
You can't have ONE of the people in the relationship say "It's destiny for us to be together"
It's gross and creepy.
If they met- fell in love and then found out TOGETHER that it's destiny and then there were bumps it wouldn't feel so date-rapey.

JL and JLU are good and you should watch them.
I like STAS more than BTAS as a whole. BTAS has a lot of episodes that are mediocre.

Maybe I just missed it but, I wish Billy and Clark reconciled.

too bad they forgot about the batman/ww ship

Everyone Jobs: The Show
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90

Learn to crop an image.

Learn to lose weight

Hawkman is destined to be a cuck.

Learn to stop sucking cock.

>BTAS has a lot of episodes that are mediocre.

Critters?

Watching JL for 1st time ever, right now season 1 2nd part of Fury episode
It's fun

I am not gay! I just suck dick!

Stopped airing in 2006.

>of coarse

not enough wally episodes
should have been more vandal savage as well

"Can I have your autograph Green Lantern

Not exactly comic accurate, but I really enjoyed their version of pic related

Frankly its the only Question I expect and care about at this point. The guy gives Batman a run for his money because hes even crazier

Shame they never teamed up.

anything to do with mars and jon was awesome

>I thought you were Green Lantern.

The "Legends" Two-parter is GOAT

>his fucking face

god that ep is priceless

I gotta be honest I love the expanded universe and inclusion of a lot of heroes in Unlimited but the original JL felt like it had better stories and tighter writing and characters

A lot of good episodes but Im gonna be honest, I don't like how Timm tends to treat Superman.

The stuff with Darkseid and the world of cardboard bullshit? Complete rubbish

I didn't care much for A Knight of Shadows. Same with Fury and Metamorphosis.

Love Injustice For All to death though, and I don't think anything needs to be said for Legends.

Confession
The premiere of the Second Season was disappointing

>Not exactly comic accurate
Well yeah. The DCAU was better than the comics.

>When Hawkgirl made fun of Wally about being the "fastest" man alive and said that one chick was Brazilian

The episode about the Thenagarian invasion was the best imo. I think it was a two-parter too and the league didn't look too OP.

>Batman TAS. I haven't seen it, since was born three years after the show ended

Get the fuck off this site you 14 year old.

Anyone got that long copypasta about Hawkman's origin story? I recall it being really ridiculous, involving ancient Egypt, Nazis, Aliens, and a bunch of other shit that shouldn't be squeezed into a single story.

Much like with the Holocaust and the whole human soap and lampshade thing the writers sometimes go too far.

>egypt, alien, nazi
If were going Sup Forums this would be closer to WE WUZ KINGS rather than the holohoax

>Don't worry, we've got a lot of experience dealing with-
KUH-WREEEEEEEEH!
>I'm sorry, you were saying?

You never notice the titty jiggling when watching the 420p videos.