$470m in 12 days

>$470m in 12 days

How will Hollywood ever recover?

Also broke TFAs record for highest second weekend in a single market(WW2 got $162m Vs $149m for TFA)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy4WQdkgxQk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdsTn_M48HE
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUkVyYm7cw
cbooo.cn/
youtube.com/watch?v=_H-3NKj8yO8
twitter.com/ChinaBoxOffice
deadline.com/2017/08/wolf-warriors-2-chinese-box-office-records-400-million-1202143212/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just watched Operation Mekong yesterday
That film was practically a live action CS:GO
Which I can get behind

>that token white guy
kek

>death of capeshit will be chinkino

who would have known

>leave film to me, gwailo

Why does kikewood pander to chinks when they only get a tiny percentage of the chink box office gross?

chinkino will kill the capeshit, we can only hope

all hail chinkkino

I'm getting chopsticks right now

Jewish tricks don't work on Chinks

This is equivalent to is being 11th all-time in the US

It might even overtake TFA to be the highest gross($936m) ever in a single market, some projections were putting it at $800m based on a second weekend total of $150m but it has over performed that.

What is this called user

Brace yourself lads. The era of Hollywood jews is ending and an era of chinkino is upon us

Wolf Warriors 2

A tiny percentage of something is more than 100% of nothing

>says wolf warrior on the picture
>image is titled wolf-warriors-2.jpg

>what is this called

why everyone in this board lacking intelligance?

Capeshit does it to promote their merchandise

>Hollywood will now have to replace BLACKED couples with RICED couples

You know all these China action movies coming out now with a lot of 3D or CG, are they any good? Really? The only one I've seen was the Western one starring Matt Damon and that was total shit.

Are they worth watching at all? Any recommendations for good ones?

Because China pays them too.
lol yes they do.

Trailer looks like a fuckton of fun:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy4WQdkgxQk

Of course the white male is the child-killing bad guy so get buttblasted, will you. Please!

>big titted jew goddesses moaning as they are pleasured by chinese 4 foot tall chinese dudes
>mfw

Sup Forums thinks it's shit, it's OK imo. Not great. Action movies are 95% Kung fu/stunts so there's very little special effects. There's a huge stunt culture in Hong Kong movie industry.

They are all chinese propaganda. Don't even bother.

>Jackie Chan wants trabble
I'm so hyped

how is chinese propaganda any worse than what gets shoved down our throats by hollywood. genuinely curious.

Based Chinks.

I've never seen a movie exalting the communist party. A fuck ton portraying the US president as some heroic badass though.

Who cares what their market share is in China when it's as much money as they make from the US?

Chinks aren't white

Is the first one good? I know it has my nigga Adkins in it but I'm not sold by the trailer

I still can't believe this got made.

Wow no numale sjw casting. China may save movies and the 2nd amendment.

That's based Jing Wu aka Jackie Wu

he's the newest hot shit since Tony Jaa. I recommend everyone watch Fatal Contact if you want to see some Chinkino with amazing choreographed and well shot fight scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdsTn_M48HE

Go read up on the Great Leap Forward.

So are Jews

guess you missed the roman numerals "II" (that translates to "2") at the end of the chink chickenscratch moonletters?

and how much of a pleb are you that you don't know the original wolf warrior came out in 2015? commit sudoku already.

Actually it's not that great, only a few scenes stand out. Watch his earlier stuff like Fatal Contact and Kill Zone 2

I mean in film
>Hollywood

no its just going to make hollywood market more to china so they can leech china dollars, instead of china blocking/banning foreign films

and their marxist subversive tactics wont fly in china, and theyll get laughed out of the industry and regress back to pandering to white cucks

>putting white males in asian media

gross

meanwhile hollywood is white washing asian male roles and keeps portraying asian women as sucky fucky concubines

only anyone watching what the chinese have been buying up for the last two decades you fucking moron

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUkVyYm7cw

>asian women as sucky fucky concubines
well, fresh chinese meat is €30/hour in my city, and that includes a BJ, sex, a massage and a shower where she washes you. HOW CAN WHITE BITCHES COMPETE?

God that looks like ass. Shitty effects, the trailer is horribly cut, terrible dialog. This shit makes Marvel movies look like kino.

I was hoping for something along the lines of Hero, Crouching Tiger, House of Flying Daggers, Fearless, etc.

THEY NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN GROW FACIAL HAIR

INSECTOID CHINK SUBHUMANS

>IN A SINGLE MARKET
>IN A SINGLE MARKET
AS IF IT WILL MAKE A DIME IN ANY OTHER MARKET

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK

CHINK CHINGCHONG LANGUAGE MOVIES HAVE ZERO EXPORT MARKET, FUCK THE CHINKS

USA ENGLISH RUNS THE WORLD

>>$470m in 12 days
Source?

>Hero, Crouching Tiger, House of Flying Daggers, Fearless
faggot wuxia shit. kys.

>faggot wuxia shit
Better than capeshit or whatever weeb samurai shit you probably watch on a daily basis.

>>Better than capeshit

Literally chinese capeshit.

>>$470m in 12 days

that's last weekend's box office. not my fault your shitty american database doesn't have this weekend's numbers yet.

Then give me the source with updated numbers.

cbooo.cn/

累计票房 = Total in millions

316875.9 = $470m

>As of 7/30

Never heard of this or the first one.

That's 47 million you fucking idiot, not 470 million.

wow a shitty chinese knockoff made a shitload of money in china, WATCH OUT HOLLYWOOD

Are we going to see the dawn of China kino or will we only get to see their crap like how we send maevelshit?

S.P.L Donnie Yen Vs Wu Jing
youtube.com/watch?v=_H-3NKj8yO8
Saw a torrent for this last week on a Chinese, site they had a 1080 and 720 versions. So should be out soon.
I don't think it will be as good as wolf warriors , that movie went out of it's way to show of China's military.

Is it out yet? I can't find a torrent for it

not like the chinese ever fudge the numbers for propaganda

$47 million in 12 days, not $470 which would have been beyond retarded.

How? The first one was so bad.

3.1 billion yuan, you've put 316m

English source for the numbers

>WOLF WARRIOR 2 is the #1 film worldwide again this weekend earning ¥1.092B ($162.6M). China's total is now ¥3.159B ($470.4M)
>WOLF WARRIOR 2 will pass The Mermaid on Tuesday to become the highest-grossing film ever in China...after just 12 days in theaters!

twitter.com/ChinaBoxOffice

>site dedicated to chinese numbers

you got chinese propoganda'd

You said 316 million, not 316 billion.

3.16 billion*

That's a mis-translation

万 is 10,000 but google says it means million

Therefore

316875.9 * 10000 = 3,168,759,000 = $470m

>he chooses to believe the numbers provided by hollywood's accountants instead...

deadline.com/2017/08/wolf-warriors-2-chinese-box-office-records-400-million-1202143212/

do you retards even use deadline

What shit damage control. You're not fooling anyone, cunt.

>chinese box office numbers are only correct when they are saving my latest capeshit from bombing

Which city?

This movie looks worse than capeshit.

Looks like a bootleg Punchout! cover

so chinks enjoy shitty b movies?

i guess it's still better than capeshit