So, what is the consensus?

Is it acceptable to Sup Forums standards or too SJW

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1998-10/WUiS-GSRD-071098.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck are you even talking about?

> female lead
> trannies are angels
> shitskins everywhere

I have my strong concerns

Is this the only way to get people to discuss something? To mention SJWs?

I just want to know if it's acceptable to talk about here

That shouldn't discourage you from creating a thread anyway, cunt. Next time try not using buzzwords, and implying that Sup Forums has standards

It exists therefore it's too SJWy.

This might just be bait to talk bout Kill Six Billion Demons, or OP is really an idiot.

If you literally have to be told what to do here, then go back to mommy because you're still nothing more than a child that has to be told how to act.

Seriously, like what you want to like and don't try to follow the crowd, even here.

>female protagonist
>webcomic
>non-traditional art style
>creator isn't a middle-aged straight white man
>Doesn't espouse alt-right values at any point
What the fuck do you think? Of course it's SJW pandering tumblr propaganda garbage.

The consensus is you are a tool that needs to figure out how to form your own opinions.

Seriously. We all got together and talked about it.

There was beer.

And pizza.

Fuck you cuck, Sup Forumsmblr is true after all it seems

Finally someone talking sense

Had you even visited one of the weekly K6BD threads here you would know it is well regarded. You are either baiting or you haven't done one second's research before shitting out a thread.

try having your own opinion

There are threads all the time. This seems like yet another attempt at dumb false-flagging from Sup Forums.

Well, if you want it to be considered sjw bullshit so badly, I'll go ahead and make that ruling for you.

It's sjw shit.

A lot of overreaction ITT. Yeah, OP is konda dumb for bringing up SJW's, but he literally just wanted to know of it was worth checking out. No harm in that. Calm down guys.

>Sup Forums has mods

Here, Op. THIS is SJW trash. This is what to look for. Incessant whining about genders or whining about the patriarchy. K6BD doesn't do either of those things: The bad guys, men and women, are equally evil. Just having a female protagonist does not automatically mean it is SJW shit.

No shit people are sick of this stupid fucking dichotomy being pushed on every single board by any tangible link, from people who clearly have no idea about the subject or the board's intended subject.

Not to mention some fuck did this exact same thing with the /tg/ K6BD threads. Fuck off, you fucking faggots.

He asked that simple question in an incredibly dumbass way.

>Incessant whining about genders or whining about the patriarchy
This is a bad example because K6BD does have at least one page of exactly this. Though I suppose that's not incessant.

The real problem is people cannot think of whether something is good or bad (or even just if they enjoy it) without considering whether they are "supposed" to enjoy it.

Diversity =/= SJW

Still not a reason for every triggered fuck on Sup Forums to feel a need to bump the thread with how mad they are.

Is this worth reading as a physical release? I'm not too keen on reading digital/webcomics these days, but I keep wanting to give this a try. Guess I could suck it up and check out a few pages.

I think the art is good enough to buy, albeit still the art of someone making their first serious comic. I'm going to pick up the trade when it hits.

Don't buy the book without at least glancing at the comic. That's asking for trouble.

You sound like the triggered cunt here, m8

Everyone being sick of es jay dubyas and gamer gators is a perfectly fine reason.

Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

No. But it is about 20% black people.

Are conservatards still pretending they are entitled to a platform wherever they want?

Doesn't something being well regarded on Sup Forumsmblr mean that it's actually SJW pandering propaganda?

But black people are only roughly 75% human.

why does this artist think that's how tears work?

you don't know the biology of those aliens or whatever

I'd actually love to have a paper copy. I kept up with it for a while, but I've also grown tired of webcomics.

is homestarrunner SJW propaganda?

This. Their tear ducts are loaded with tiny catapults that shoot the liquid out as projectiles.

It's like death in june or coil, just because it has gays don't mean it's sjw

>albeit still the art of someone making their first serious comic.

That's what worries me. I've seen a few pages here and there, and it does seem to suffer from "dump panels all over the page and hope the reader can follow" syndrome.

The mods should just filter sjw and tumblr permanently so they can fade off into obscurity.

why do people let their worthless political agendas keep them from enjoying cool shit

I'm gonna hate to see what Sup Forums thinks about my comic about a genderfluid shapeshifter.

>literally advocating censorship of the alt-right because we hurt your feelings

What would they change it to?

sjw =
tumblr =

Angels have always been agendered in fiction you fucking numbskull.

Ooga and booga.

I don't fucking care, I wish he or xe or whatever the fuck would get back to drawing fetish smut.

>SJW = Sup Forums
>tumblr = Gaia Online

Incessant would be if every story arc had to do with it. Having one or two moments like that is much different. Take Morrisons Animal man for example. He does talk about animal rights issues but it isn't the main point and he makes a point to call him sleep out when he gets too preachy. It's about balance.

I know you don't care, but I am laughing at you right now.

Holy fuck.
>muh meme opinions

why not try it out and see if you enjoy it on its own merit instead of being a zeitgeisted faggot

triggered

triggered.

Now run off back to your safespace, you worthless faggot

despite all evidence to the contrary

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/1998-10/WUiS-GSRD-071098.php

>angels
>gender
are you fucking stupid? does a rock have a gender?

If anything its more like an A.I where it doesn't really have a gender but it can have feminine or male traits like Shodan, Hal or Cortanna.

>Is it acceptable to Sup Forums standards or too SJW

We've been having threads after every new page form months now.

Where the fuck have YOU been?

Also, no, not very SJW at all. Waaaaaay too much violence and awfulness for those pussies.

Well, the author got the whole metaphysical aspect of religion pretty well , he/she definitely has read the Mahabharata given the heavy Hindu influence on the story writing (which is a good thing imo, that book is goat and even a simple glance at it make it apparent why it has been a staple of Hinduism for nearly 8000 year) , the interpretation of angels is original (the anons who say they are trannies don't understand that they are sexless by definition, and that the one helping the MC choose to define itself as something akin an ''her'' while all the others don't even bother and just go full blown symbolism, like the body of a lion with the head being a halo of ever-opened eyes, etc.), really loves how the demons works and the art is simply breathtaking at moment, the whole lot of implied stuff that isn't shoved straight to your face but left for you to find out, overall a great read.

The guy did his homework before he started writing about metaphysical stuff, and for that he earned my respect. I can tell he as read on Hinduism, traditional Torah teaching, Zoroastrianism and others I don't know well enough as to be sure they had an influence on it. Overall its pretty great stuff, worth the read.

Let's ignore the shitstorm that has become this thread.

Anyone excited for the print release? Coming out in 5 days, really hyped for it.

Yeah, the world building and mythology composite is based as fuck.

Also, Throne is basically Sigil on crack and I love it.

Super hyped. I'm actually buying two copies, one for me and one for a friend.

I think a more apt comparison would be if a robot from a line of robots that were designed to look male purely for function began acting feminine despite them never being made to be masculine or feminine.

>creator isn't a middle-aged straight white man
Wait, Abaddon isn't that?

He's a young straight white man. He's 25 IIRC.

Most cancerous poster on this board, hands down

Turning every threads to shit because you only care about pushing your propaganda. There's a board to talk about politics.

>He's a young straight white man.
Can we really classify someone into landwhales as straight?

>mmmuh censorship
You might as well ask us to tolerate MLP furries, barneyfags, and other less cancerous groups.
At least those groups can get their presidential candidate in the White House.

>or too SJW
clearly we did not read the same comic
You probably skipped all of the stories and flavortext like the mongoloid you're making yourself out to be right?

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

They're agendered in K6BD but most of them treat male as a default, one of them actually identifies as a female.

>acceptable to talk about here
>on Sup Forums

A hearty kek to start the morning off keeps a man healthy, wealthy, and wise!