$180.00 a year to listen to this guy

$180.00 a year to listen to this guy.

I think not.

Every new show pops up on jewtube a few after his live show ends anyway. Why pay for Sirius at all?

Music/comedy stations

plus commercials

I think not

Last weeks shows didn't upload to jewtube. They are pulling them down too fast now. Does anyone know where to easily download stern shows that is not a torrent?

Spotify. Fuck are comedy stations?
Date?

Commercials are a big bummer.

I like Howard Stern overall and used to listen to the comedy channels a lot, but I mostly subscribe for stern and to flip through the comedy/rock stations.

I like it, I can't complain.

I just want last weeks shows at the moment. July 31 thru August 2

Stations that play comedy

>modern Stern

Go back and listen to classic Ron & Fez if you haven't already. Greatest radio show of all time.

Good thing is there are like 6 comedy stations so when an ad comes on you can just flip to one of the other 5

My dad got Sirius for half-price after being an asshole to the support number and saying that nobody should have to pay 200 a year for radio.

Also, the Beatles Channel is comfy.

This.

If you threaten to cancel they'll drop like 80$ off the price

Fucking pajeets are too easy

Does anyone actually pay full price for XM?
I have had it for about 5 years and never payed over 50%
Also, much more importantly you get the Craig Ferguson Show

You literally just have to say you want to cancel because of cost and they will immediately offer you half price

What even is the point? Are they holding out for customers too shy/awkward/ignorant to say anything, so they end up paying $180?

>listening in the car to MSNBC simulcast on Sirius
>accidently hit the dial
>switches over to that fucking pig Mark Levin
>try to get it back to MSNBC
>flips over to Rush Limbaugh

Why the fuck am I paying for these republicunts again?

Yeah looks like you're right bro. I know Jason Kaplan is responsible for this shit. Everything's being immediately taken down. Try looking up the dates on vimeo or dailymotion though

Well if you don't make the call at all you will automatically be renewed at 100%, I am sure plenty of people don't care enough to try, or assume it will be too much effort

some people have disposable income and $180 isn't anything they even think about. imagine what that would be like, user.

>ever listening to political radio

your loss faggots, I just bought a lifetime sub and I've never been happier. Stern is really coming into his own, both commercially and artistically

Fuck that elephant bitch kaplan

what? they only charge 5 dollars a month

How much for a lifetime sub?

>I'm the hardest working man in radio, Robin. Four months a year. Thee days a week. Four hours a day with multiple breaks.

so what's up with his hair

Do you pay for full-price?

Its a wig

You were one digit away from doubles. What a shame

delete this

i wouldn't pay a dime to listen to howard stern if i was a billionaire.

>not listening to SiriusXMU on the way to work and Craig Ferguson on the way back

Millionaire here. I listen to a lot of stern's 90s stuff when I drive. I don't pay for Sirius

>a radio show named "___ and ___"
>ever good

Jim Norton's show is kino

Opie and Anthony never surpassed Stern's prime when quality is concerned, but they sure as fuck came close

>paying for radio
Are you all memeing?

Jackie the Jokeman Martling, comin' at ya

local radio is so fucking terrible pretty much anywhere

O&A > Howard
That one where Howard interviews ICP and gets a naked guy to piss them off is great though

Most people wouldnt call

Nah dude, as much as I love O&A, Stern in the 90s with Jackie behind him, Billy West and Gilbert Gottfried beside him is golden radio. O&A came close but never surpassed Stern.

might be worth it if it is early 90s Howard.

Howard has been a boring grandpa since 2001

Artie fucking carried the shown until he started showing up high off his mind every other day. 2006 was better than some of the 90s years