>he doesn't realize that Trump doesn't believe half the shit he says

>tfw Trump drops out in November

s-s stop laughig at me!!

yeah we do,
but when it turns to shit with hill, least we can say I didn't want her

#thingsasiangirlsneversay

>this guy thinks that Hillary believes anything she's ever said

half is a lot more than zero

If evidence came to light that hillary actually rigged the elections in november, would you guys bother to coup?
or would it most Americans just sit back and dismiss it as, whats done is done?

Well I wouldn't coup if no one else was doing it, I'll tell you that much.

thanks for correcting the record

The way I see it. If he is a plant then we should make sure he wins. That would be the only poetic justice.

How bad rigged? Like normal bullshit that both parties do, or something worse? She would probably get impeached, the Republicans and most Democrats wouldn't tolerate that shit.

But someone has to start the fire user
No one wants to be the first to step foward.

FBIAnon said he's not a plant.

CTRShilling getting kinda boring really

I'm not a plant

>FBIAnon said
epic λῶλ

That's what I'm saying, it's not going to happen.

who cares. liberals would be forced to reformulate ideology and the media would be forced to do a format change if he wins

if hillary wins liberals and the media have to defend her. any one in the media who bitches if she wins about anything will be crucified because they all look bad for pushing every one into it

if hillary says women are to blame for violence against women when the violence is committed by muslims they have to defend her. hillary wants to let them all in and germany has fenced itself off and france is banning head rags. you want to play this game dont cry later you wont be allowed to

i've noticed i've been spending less and less time here as the months pass by
the quality of the board has severly degraded
it will get better literally the day after november though, that's for sure.

I love Nakama Yukie. I have all her photobooks since she was 16 years old. But she shouldn't be laughing at people. Every single television show and movie she has been in for the last five years has been utter shit. Seeing her as a member of the cast is a sure sign that that production will flop. And even in her most famous works like Trick and Gokusen (and their infinite sequels), she wasn't particularly gifted as an actress. All of her success is due to her appearance and the fact that she got the main role in Trick.

She has no right to laugh at me.

it's because we've missed you
come home..