Could Bendis stop the OnSlott or will OnSlott stop him?

Could Bendis stop the OnSlott or will OnSlott stop him?

Bendis and Slott collectively are only about 60% of what's wrong with modern Marvel. There is far more bringing it down than them.

Yeah but they're like 90%¨of what's wrong with spidey, my favorite hero.

When did Slott become bad?
Superior?

Do you actually find Bendis-speaking and general circle-jerking like this more enjoyable than seeking out and readng good comics out there?

Do I actually find Bendis speaking more enjoyable?

After Spider-island

Yeah, I guess it did get a lttle dull there, I liked the final arc, but the ending was pretty insulting.

Haven't read a spidey book since, and won't until he gets a new writer.

You're hating on the foot soldiers
Joe Q is a level up from those two grunts

But Joe Q hasn't overseen the comics since like 2011.

But he ruined everything forever in 2007

Is OMD the most awful and offensive comic ever published?

Actually yes. The devil literally won. The ultimate evil. Got what he wanted and fucked off. And Peter willingly sold it to him.

Enjoyable? Like something you like?

The Alpha arc

As someone who didn't read comics while it was going on what was wrong with the Alpha arc? Did people genuinely believe he'd be Peter's sidekick?

yea people genuinely took the bait and thought Slott didn't know he was writing an unlikable character. In reality it was just a really boring story.

I'm sure others have tried to be more offensive, but they usually come off as the "I just discovered 'fuck' is a dirty word" type of offensive.

Some things are offensive and then over, like a punch to the gut, but OMD breaks into your house to piss in your silverware drawer and leave skid-marks on every item of clothing you own.
Even if you burn the house down and start over in another city, you'll never forget

I'd say towards the end of Superior.

I read the entire thing in a trade in one sitting, and if people didn't while about it constantly, it would be a completely forgettable arc.

Oh yeah, fuck that. What a drag that was.

Yes.

It is one humongous "fuck you" to decades worth of Spider-Man fans solely for money and ego.

OMD wasn't, BND was.

There were people who thought he'd be Peter's sidekick but Slott and Marvel themselves were over-hyping the character at the time. It got a really tepid response.

Bendis, Slott, Waid and Spencer are just boring
which fucking sucks because they are in charge of every creative decision

Spencer is actively bad.

There was also hickman, but he's out, now.

Just a reminder that Bendis was pushing to kill off 616 Peter Parker so that Miles could be the one true Spider-Man and Slott told him no, and since Slott is the lead Spider - writer his was the final word.

Is this real or more likely someone's headcanon after misinterpreting attempted jokes by Bendis?

I expect people like you to eventually create a story that goes like this:

>Bendis keeps suggesting they kill off Peter Parker but Slott puts his foot down
>Agitated Bendis decides that they need to kill off She-Hulk
>Slott reluctantly agrees but fumes inside because he defended She-Hulk's honor against Bendis' friend Chuck Austen
>Bendis writes Civil War II script for #0 and 1
>Slott reads the scripts and and gets assmad over how retarded She-Hulk's "death"/coma scene is and goes onto NeoGaf to leak it

That actually sounds plausible.

I read it all up to Ends of the Earth, he was mediocre at his best.

I honestly rather have more Slott than Bendis. It is like voting between Hillary and Trump. Both are evil and will most likely screw you over. But you will have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils since that individual would screw you over slightly less than the other.

I hate bendis with a passion, when will marvel learn that all of his stuff is total garbage? Haven't they read powers, fuck haven't they seen it?!
I hate what he did to venom and I hate him even more for not retconning it back to Eddie with Secret Wars, his forcing of minorities is atrocious, all he wants is to send meme gifs to his tumblr sjw followers so they can rim his arse
He's a cock, nothing he's ever done is good, at least Slott had superiour