If mutants were real, would you fear them? love them? hate them? and etc

If mutants were real, would you fear them? love them? hate them? and etc.

I'd love Rogue, Psylocke, and Rachel--and Domino too, but she doesn't really count.
I don't love that picture of Rogue.

I would be pissed and jealous for not having superpowers and scared that some random 14 year old might nuke my home town.

I'd be jealous. If mutants were real, then powers through science could also be a thing, so I'd try a find a way to accomplish that myself.

Down with mutie scum

>then powers through science could also be a thing, so I'd try a find a way to accomplish that myself
That'd prolly be hard. You'd probably have to go to school for decades. And even then you wouldn't be your own test subject. You're best bet would be to go into the military and hope they hook you up.

I rather be a cute Inhuman and not the cancer that are mutants.

Is there a less threatening character than Grim Reaper?

Id settle down with a mutant and fuck its brains out. Preferably a female toad.

There's no reason for me to have a single opinion on all mutants when every one is a unique individual. Except for Madrox those girlfriend-stealing motherfuckers

Fuck outta here sam

Sorry shithumans. Muties have you beat.

>when you kiss you find flies between her teeths

I'd be annoyed by them. But I'm annoyed by most "groups". I'd tolerate them though.

Isn't there a short story of some mutant teenager who emitted so much radiation he literally disintegrated everyone in a 30 mile radius?

I'd be absolutely fucking terrified if mutants were a thing.

>shitty twilight vampire
>cute

It was in Ultimate X-Men and Wolverine totally killed that kid. So no worries, I mean unless you from that town or had family in that town.

>shitty tumblr fangirl of terrorist decent
>adorable

I'd be screaming for their extermination (anonymously on the internet, not in real life in case one of them found out) while trying to contain my butthurt at not getting sick super powers.

I'd try to have sex with them.

Right, and it happened purely because the boy hit puberty. Every kid is a ticking time bomb in a world with mutants. Some might grow wings and become a living embodiment of angelic grace, others become living, walking, breathing Chernobyls.

Or they become Toad, I guess.

I would be one of those "jerk protestors" or haters. I mean really, some of them can even destroy the world easily. Besides memes everyone would do the same thing. Specially this site.

As with black people, mexicans, arabs, or any other minority, it depends on the person. Am I going to be scared of the ones screaming "XAVIER ACKBAR! BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT HOMO SUPERIOR!"? Probably. The ones that are just minding their own business and not bothering anyone? Probably not.

Depends on the Indavidual, much like niggers, I would t be condemning the whole race because of the actions of a stupid few.

>The terrigen mists finally reach your hometown
>You've been waiting for this for what seems like your entire life
>The radiation only gave you cancer
>That spider island thing only lasted a few weeks, cured the cancer though
>Cosmic rays just gave you cancer again
>But this, this time you'll finally be a superhero
>The mists roll closer, finally consuming you
>Nothing happens

The cool thing about the X-men is that its very realistic when it comes to how the world would handle people with super powers.

Almost everyone would be scared shitless of them and while Sentinels are obviously a very comic book solution, you damn well know the governments would try to hunt them down.

I would start going to church more often to help the mutants, maybe I will end up meeting a cute scalie mutant since mutants always tend to go to church asking for pardon.

Not that user but think of the blow jobs though.

Could be worse. The mist could of killed ya cause you was a mutant but your power was something dumb like your heart was the color blue and no one knew.

Dont care, still would fuck.

I'd probably try to marry one to at least ensure my DNA will live on in some way in the master race.

what you guys don't wanna have kids with superpowers? if she has a phat ass that's a bonus

The same way I react to all the weird shit going on in the world. "Oh the fuck well."

As someone who lives in a state where I have to pass a background check every time I want to buy a new gun, I would absolutely be opposed to mutants who can literally rewrite the entire universe on a whim being totally unregulated and unmonitored. I would be donating half my paycheck every week to help make more sentinels.

kek

im pretty nice/neutral to everyone i meet, definately polite. i wouldnt have to worry about pissing mutants off on purpose or accident. i could already die from any freak accident, a mutant causing it wouldnt really make a difference. at least life and the news would be more interesting

I'm a very weird person as is, sort of a living statistical anomaly, so if mutants existed IRL I'd probably be one, but even if not I'm in no position to judge others for being different.
So I say live and let live.