Why are American blacks so fucking ugly? There are literally no evolutionary benefits for being this hideous...

Why are American blacks so fucking ugly? There are literally no evolutionary benefits for being this hideous. Keep in mind I'm not hating on all Africans. It's mainly West Africans that are this fucked up

I aint paying money to see same bitch ass crackas, white boi

>www.imdb.com/name/nm3915784/
John Boyega is a British actor,

UUHH ME BOOGA STAR WARS DIVERSITY OOOGA BOOGA LIGHSTSABER ME FUCK THE WHITEY DISNEY PAY ME

Boyega is a Brit, you ignorant nigger.

They were slaves, so they weren't selected for good looks

I know how these threads go I just want to say he looks like DZW that's all

>Look at me. I'm de star wars now.

MODS!!!

uhhhh

Because society created what is considered beauty, and the standard for beauty revolves around Caucasian facial features due to the fact that most countries are predominantly white. If you grew up in Africa you'd probably think white people are ugly.

none of this is true

No more British than he would be Chinese if he was born in Shanghai

Alright John, you got the role. But since you're black, we're gonna make drastic changes. You'll be the Jar Jar Binks of this movie.

This is a Brit.

>American
kek

>black star wars character
>one of his first scenes is drinking from water with a pig
>the female lead is visibly repulsed by him
>he's a bumbling moron
>and to top it all off he's a fucking janitor

Explain how I'm wrong then.

Well he's not an American.

>brit

How dumb are you mate?

Different doesn't mean ugly you arrogant nigger. I'm sure you look like the inside of an asshole cuck muncher.

Actually on Africa they think whites are more attractive as well.

No he's not he's an African-British actor.

This isn't your safe space Libbie.

das rite, white-boi

There is an evolutionary benefit to being 'mean-looking' if you are in the chaotic tribal warfare of africa. Blacks like him have the angry face of a white as their normal face basically.

haha

>how does nationality work