American psycho discussion (to prevent derailment, anyone with doubles gets banned )

American psycho discussion (to prevent derailment, anyone with doubles gets banned )

So, did he really kill those people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQzDeEtbvME
youtube.com/watch?v=_G-ZiBxVTNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Behold my pair of numbers

He killed exactly 0 people

Yes.

Fuck off reddit

No

yeah and nobody cared about it, also check em

he killed exactly my digit people

check em

witness

dubs comin' yo way

Yes, and he really fed the ATM a stray cat.

t.typical Sup Forumspleb

no dubs today

woah

MODS

DELET THIS NOW

Yes, he did, op. Those murders were as real as these digits

That's just one layer. The other layer is that the yuppies are so alienated they can't recognize each other and a psychopath could hide among them and fit in.

I'm objectively correct, especially since my post ends in repeating digits

no it was all a jew conspiracy to discredit Trump

He just killed the hobo

Admire my repeating integers

What is that Yale thing they refer to?

flexin for dubs

>anyone with doubles gets banned
Rollin'!

youtube.com/watch?v=hQzDeEtbvME

There's a rumor that Yale attracts a lot of gay men and Harvard graduates use it to diss them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_G-ZiBxVTNs

nice

They left it open for interpretation, that's a sign of a patrician kino.

Yes.

Duh

the real estate agent was clearly aware of who he was and what he did and would not settle for losing 50% of the property value

>anyone with doubles gets banned

Why?

hi

And that's the superior ending anyway. It's a satire of upper class superficiality and greed. If it's "durr it's all in his head he's just cuhrazy" it's another run of the mill it was all a dream movie.

MODS

But I don't want to be banned for these dubs.

u jelly?

is that nigga ok?

Check em from the future

Some of them.

The exploding cars and the chainsaw throw are probably fake, but Paul Allen? The homeless guy? The hookers in his apartment? Not only are they more involved kills, but other characters notice their deaths/disappearance (Paul Allen by the detective, the homeless guy by the dog, the hookers by the other hooker and the real estate agent).

While Bateman is an unreliable narrator, that doesn't mean he's wrong about everything. The director certainly didn't intend for it to be "all in his head."

giv dubs pls

I want dubs

Based

no u dont

He was a g00d friend

4 u

LOOK MOTTY *URP* I TURNED MYSELF INTO A *BURP* DUBS PICKLE PICKLE DUUUUUUUBS HAHAHAHAHAHA

If dubs then Bateman dindu nuffin

The thing that unsettles me the most about this is that there is no such thing as a "pickle". Pickle isn't a noun.

He only killed Paul Allen, everything else was in his head.