Is your country corrupt?

transparency.org/_view/feature/8162

Other urls found in this thread:

lanacion.com.ar/2111165-leve-mejora-en-la-lucha-contra-la-corrupcion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Less corrupt than Russia Ukraine, and MENA countries.

What a load of shit.

>America
>clean
bullshit

>cleanugal

>corruption perceptions index
So it's just what people think? What a load of horseshit.

so corrupt there is a coup every time democracy works in favor of anyone but the jews

1. Mexico
2. No

Literally every person who holds any kind of significant power in the west also happens to be both jewish and a pedophile, really makes you think.

I'm actually pretty happy with the new measuring.

Argentina used to be in 107° place in 2014...

Now thanks to Macri we are in 85° place.

For 2 years of goverment, and for a banana republic, this is pretty good 2bh

lanacion.com.ar/2111165-leve-mejora-en-la-lucha-contra-la-corrupcion

Hahah u r wrong sweaty

No. It is what thousands of anti-corruption experts believe.

Is it perfect? No.
Is it better than all the other indexes? Yea.

Not nearly as much as we used to be, but still quite corrupt.
And this.

>85th is good
>same level as Pakistan

It is what anti-corruption experts think based upon decades of data

>Argentina used to be in 107° place in 2014...

Oh.

>corruptaly

To the core.

This

>corruption
>perception

>Poland is more corrupt than united states
nice try

Why is that hard to believe?

>you can't be corrupt if you decide who's corrupt

it is

how can france be corrupt, if it is OPENLY run by a rothschild banker ? checkmate

Good job Argentina

>america and israel so low

dis shit makes me think

Because its complete bullshit.

How is lobbying to not get sold to corporations going?

No, pic is western propaganda

>Perceived corruption
It's fucking nothing. The VVD is a corrupt little group of money grubbers yet for some reason the Dutch people trust them. If anything this is closer to a trust index, in which case it surprises nobody that the Nordic countries are at the top and America is a bit lower. The entire American system is founded on paranoia against its leaders.

I have been paid 50$ to say no.

So no.

>Brazil Drops to 96th in Corruption Perception Index

AHAHAHAHAAHA
>corruption will end
Said Brazilian posters a few years ago.

>Brazil is now seen as more corrupt than Argentina for the first time in over two decades after suffering last year one of the biggest plunges among the nations tracked by a global transparency ranking.

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>on par with Eastern-Europe
ayy lmao that's bullshit
The government embezzles a few percent of our GDP.

>let's see who's not corrupt, well me obviously, then my close allies and people I don't like are corrupt
>perfect!

>usa
>not a corrupt shithole

thread/

Yes, but we don't tell anyone.

>UAE
>not corrupt
>Saudi
>corrupt
Ok yeah this chart isn't horseshit

>perception
>perception
>perception
>perception
>perception

It's a PERCEIVED corruption index. Its mostly about transparancy, with two other indicators (not used in it but strongly correlated with it) are black market activity and overregulation.

But like shows it's possibly to have a highly transparant system of corruption. Also, look at shit like the police in Britain and Germany actively hiding migrant crime in order to not raise outcry over the government's migration policy. I guess that's not corruption because their political systems are transparant amirite.

I don't value these indeces too much unless they have a solid methodology or are based on purely mathematical measurements (like economic freedom and such indeces).

This is index is about shit like having to bribe public servants, cops or border guards for mundane paperwork and stamps and stuff.

Then wouldn't it be implying that this happens on a daily basis in France, Spain and Poland? I find that hard to believe.

France has problems with narco-gangs bribing police, especially in the southern part and Spain has a police brutality problem that gets covered up by fellow policemen.

Tell me another way to measure corruption?

>Excuse me Mr. President of Venezuela... Are you corrupt?

>whaaat?? No mi chamo, of course i'm not.

>Uhmm ok, and how about other politicians from your party?

>No chamo, they're little angels!

>western propaganda

Today the police found 400kg of cocaine inside the russian embassy in Buenos Aires.

Finland is completely corrupt but we hide it well because nobody understands our language.

Everything here is buddy buddy deals and family members of important people getting special rules and deals for themselves.

Brazilians have a strange idea that Russia is a 1st world country. Most brazilians think that, blonde people = money

i think most people from mutt countries think like this

n-no, ha-ha.

Is this true? How many Europeans have to deal with corrupt polices frequently? In the US it is well known the cops are above the law, but I thought it was better in Yurop....

Yes that or our politicians really incompetent? Probably both.

Looks like those blue countries payed to stay blue

Europe is not a unified, unitary and not even a federal state of some sort it still consists of several divers nations.

You have a spectrum that spans between the richest oil states to the economic wealth of the Congo. You have countries where public corruption virtually doesn't exist and countries that are literal mafia states.

bravo new zealand

Hello most corrupt country from Europe here

is spain first world?

you're missing the point of the map. it doesn't mean those countries are corrupt. it just shows peoples perception of corruption. it's not indicative of actual corruption.

>we can't be corrupt if we change the definition of what counts as corruption!

Not true, never heard any one event mentioning the idea of bribing a civil servant/policeman, I never experienced any corruption and don't know anyone who had.

its corruption PERCEPTION, you can't measure corruption.
why are Uruguay and Chile so nice? i know for a fact Uruguayans is way more honest than Argentinians

Goddamn cant you fucking read

Our politicians make high six-digit salaries, they don't have to be corrupt ( for the most part )

>i know for a fact Uruguayans is way more honest than Argentinians

That's why, also countries with small population and low incomes tend to be more "transparent"

But here government acknowledges corruption problem. we have committee to fight it(several heads were jailed for corruption though)

We have it too, and they identified that there is no corruption, so everything's perfect.

Brazilians also have the belief that Russians are blonde and blue eyed when in fact most Russians look no different from a Turk or Azerbaijani person.

In first world countries corruption has been legalized.

People like you don't know what corruption in non-industrialized countries looks like. You're too coddled. It's cute that you seem to think that this index is part of some sort of Jewish conspiracy, though.

>government waste is similar to having to bribe the police and other petty officials and getting imprisoned for voicing the wrong political opinions

More like soy republic

>China went from 36/100 to 41/100.

Is this the power of Xi Jinping?

We don't have false positive expectation about you, Brazil

Most fucked up shit in chile is on the books, same as america. Lobby, political favors, pretty much everything is legal, is seen as wrong, we know the names of the people fucking up our asses, but at least they bought us a beer before puting their finger inside us.

>Catalog

I hate this maps, without argentina being the same color as chile and uruguay are almost invisible

BTFO

thats nice. lobbying is a huge thing in spain but people dont know about it or dont give a shit, plus the concept isnt well known. like for example there was a scandal about putting sick pigs next to the healthy ones in a meat company and the meat company filled newspapers trying to discredit that news and made politicians protect them instead of fixing their shit.

Brazil is always impressing people. When foreigners come here they're always impressed at how developed and white Brazil is. The Germans who visited Brazil during the World Cup even commented that Brazil is not that different from Germany and it felt like home.

Did you copy paste this from an Argentinian?

your mom

yes

t. Retard

Canada is corrupt in the sense that our main industry is third world money laundering

>name of it is literally "corruption perception index"
>calls others retard

come on now

Except perceptions are generally quite accurate

HAAHAHAAHAAAHAHA

Not shown: bananas. Probably because they have more devoted acreage than the chart measures to.

>how many layers of corruption are you on
>you are like a little baby