Trump: Violent Video Games/Movies are to blame for Mass Shootings

youtube.com/watch?v=3RKZn2Sf7bo

Emperor has spoken! No more fictional violence goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/014616702237649
eds.b.ebscohost.com/eds/detail/detail?vid=4&sid=2fb82c4e-49c6-430c-8549-08fd59e4ca6c@sessionmgr101&bdata=JkF1dGhUeXBlPWlwLHNzbyZzaXRlPWVkcy1saXZl#db=pdh&AN=2014-33466-001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nu-Sup Forums WILL defend this

I didn't expect anything else

>Trump is based they said
Turns out he's just a boomer who isn't dumb enough to fall for Gen X and Gen Y bullshit.

>less games and more guns will solve the mass shooting problem
Fuck games though but this guy is hilarious

i'm surprised he didn't blame comic books. why the fuck do americans keep electing dinosaurs?

because americans are fucking stupid

I wouldn't say they're stupid. They're definitely hysterical and paranoid to the point of stupidity.

>No more fictional violence goys
fuck that. shut it down

And by paranoid I mean completely fucking schizophrenic.

They have a minimum age on presidency, they have to elect old people.

HonestlyI think taking God and morality out of schools caused this

Yeah most Christcucks tend to believe retarded shit like that.

OHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

it's 35, that's not fucking dinosaur tier. trump is 71, guys almost at deaths door.

You have to be 18 to browse Sup Forums, leafboy.

>not having violent games is bad but seeing SJW neofags libtards crying makes it more than worth
>BASED Trump banning video games. MAGA

>blaming violent media for violence

Only in children. journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/014616702237649

In real life it appears to have a negative correlation.

Then again a lot of these shooters have the mental age of children so what does that prove.

>arm students and teachers
>take away video games
Fuck Russia really did want him to destroy America.

Forgot to cite:
>Markey P, Markey C, French J. Violent video games and real-world violence: Rhetoric versus data. Psychology Of Popular Media Culture [serial online]. October 2015;4(4):277-295. Available from: PsycARTICLES, Ipswich, MA. Accessed February 22, 2018.

>eds.b.ebscohost.com/eds/detail/detail?vid=4&sid=2fb82c4e-49c6-430c-8549-08fd59e4ca6c@sessionmgr101&bdata=JkF1dGhUeXBlPWlwLHNzbyZzaXRlPWVkcy1saXZl#db=pdh&AN=2014-33466-001

I don't remember the part where he said he'd ban the things, he just said maybe they're a problem.

>trump will stop saying retarded shit on the internet once he gets elected
>it's all just 4D chess to gather attention

Boomers are the onky ones who vote and they onky votefor their own. We have another decade or two of ancient leadrship

I want to PROTECT her from a school shooter!

BASED Trump telling it how it is. Violent movies and video games are degenerate.

@85976555
This is your brain on marijuana, Sup Forums.

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

What deflection is this supposed to be, drumphy?

He has been saying this for years now. There's an old tweet about it.

the point is he said it at all downy. this is literally a talking point everyone thought was a joke in 2003

add this to the endless list of retarded things he's said that chuds will twist into 5d chess memes