Can someone be retarded enough nowadays to not accept evolution as a fact ?

Can someone be retarded enough nowadays to not accept evolution as a fact ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, and they run the universities.

yes, most liberals and europeans dont accept evolution as a fact. which is why they believe in religious fairy tales like "everyone is equal" and bring rapists and killers into their countries for "diversity." such as in france.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

in case you haven't watched this, he says it pretty well
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Not even Darwin believed in evolution, how would something so complex as the eye get to exist thanks to chance? It's impossible, at least in the time life has had in the earth, to create something so complex in so little time.

why have humans never changed?
why have rocks stayed the same?

This
Evolution through natural selection of hundreds of years and let's just nullify all that because tolerance and egalitarianism we need more non white immigrants

Yep! They are called Progressives. They believe that evolution made every type of human exactly equal except when they say otherwise.

>There are people so retarded they actually think despite the complete lack of proof that that we are actually just apes with large brains.
>France

That explains it. Dumb, weak frogs.

Lol what a fucking idiot.

Took me years to come to a lot of these conclusions. Wish I had seen this when I was younger, it's a great speech and video.

You underestimate how dumb some folks in the bible belt actually are

>Hi I'm a liberal, Of course evolution is true!
>I'm not a creationist!

>What? Of course racism isn't true!
>All men are created equally!

The arguments against racism are not mutually exclusive from evolution.

Many humans are mixed, our species really hasn't spent that much time apart. 60,000 years is a blink of an eye in evolution.

It's just cringey to see you guys completely miss the mark on the viewpoints of your opposition because of your ignorance on the topic.

60,000 years is enough to create separate dog breeds.

ya putz

If you dont accept evolution how can you call niggers sub-human. checkmate

Artificial selection is magnitudes faster than natural selection.

This is embarrassing guys, read a book.

Nice meme

>artificial selection is the same as natural selection
wew

>europeans
funny you should say that, americanos