Just who exactly was in the wrong here?

Just who exactly was in the wrong here?

George.
should have "warmed" it up abit first

The cunt the moment she opened her mouth about it.

This.

Just rude tbqh

Are you a cunt or a numale?

This. I rewatched it fairly recently and I'd always thought Jerry's gf and George's were at least friends, but no. That weekend was the first time they met, and she went up to her and whispered 'hey, your bf has a tiny dick lol'

Either way she has an amazing throwing arm to be able to beam George with a tomato.

what a cunt

The bitch was

Whoever forgot to heat the pool.

That never works

George sees her naked at the end of the ep, so it ends up being worth it.

That cunt seriously deserves to be beaten to death. For both opening her stupid cunt mouth and even worse doing so out of ignorance of basic fucking biology. Dumb kike bitch.

her twice

the fact she wasn't embarrassed by the event herself not to tell = whore

the fact she wasn't tactful enough not to tell = bitch

George
You lock the fucking door first before you stick out your dick

HE WAS IN THE POOL

Society, for promoting the body shaming of men to be considered humor; yet such an act is unforgivable if done towards obese women

smalldick

I think you might have some unresolved problems with women that you need to work out.

Well, George should have locked the door, but it's unrealistic that a woman wouldn't know anything about penises. The vast majority of men are growers, and it's common knowledge that cold temperatures scares it away.

Top fucking kek

why did the mods delete the fat nerd fucking prostitute thread?

Im gonna need a link

>t. microdick

no court would convict George if he subsequently kidnapped that cunt and slowly rapetortured her over several weeks and fed her into a meat grinder