Just a reminder that Korra and Asami got into some sweet, sweet lesbian fucking

Just a reminder that Korra and Asami got into some sweet, sweet lesbian fucking.

Good ending

So true.

Best ending really

>inb4 this thread implodes into a firestorm

>They lived happily together in Bonta
>...and were never relevant ever again

Nah they are going to be in the second movie.That will never be made

She was the maid. She was never relevant. Just a delightful side character. Like all great maids.

>Korra Asami get to vacation and fuck
>Bolin gets earth bender pussy and is a star
>Mako is alone and stuck guarding a shit prince
Aw

as it should be

>tfw I'm a bisexual woman
>did not see Korra x Asami coming
>legitimately feel that it was a cheap cash in, or at least poorly executed because Bryke are inferior writers to Ehasz
> Bryke attributes this to me having a "heteronormative lens"
>me, a literal carpetmuncher
>being told I have a heteronormative lens by a straight man

Mako and Wu had way more chemistry. Korra and Bolin had more chemistry. It's pretty hard to have chemistry with someone who has the personality of a doorknob.

>tfw Korra is the equivlanet of the Star Wars prequels to Avatar
>tfw Azula will never walk over me in high heels

Why live.

>Korra is the equivlanet of the Star Wars prequels

It's true though.

Okay, I'll concede that the "behind the scenes" of the two projects is different. Korra suffered as a result of budgeting issues and corporate meddling, whereas Lucas had absolute creative control in the prequels. I get that.

But fundamentally, as followups to a beloved children's series which alienated a large portion of the original fanbase and was generally a huge mess in every respect besides the visuals?

Yeah. It's a spot on comparison.

>people think fanservice = good ending

i know OP is a troll, but people really think this.

the difference being that Bolin and Korra were somewhat likeable.

>korrafags can only respond via memes

>Mako is alone and stuck guarding a shit prince
As he deserves for being a shit character, and being voiced by Bud Bundy.

no you and him just sound fucking stupid having a dally thread having the same stupid shit for 3 years

>As he deserves for being a shit character
Then why doesn't Asami get a bad ending as well?

Mako gets Lin and her job when she retires

>other user said they were a woman
>"him"
>implying Sup Forums is a monolith
>implying we've been in every Korra thread
>implying implications

don't you have a SUPER EDGY reaction image for me?

because she's masturbation fodder, obviously.

Asami isn't a shit character more like a non-character.

epic post

Here

actually i didnt make this and i dont understand some of the comparisons but the lightning factory, the avatar origin, and meelo is dead on

Are you seriously gonna tell me Korra didn't spoil some of the coolest aspects of the original like the prequels did?

The way how people thought lightning bending was only possible with the royal blood. Gone.

The mysticism and mysteriousness of the unrelenting force of good that is the Avatar. Gone.

when was it ever stated that only royal blood can lighting bend

Korra was awful last season while Mako was pretty cool.

>The way how people thought lightning bending was only possible with the royal blood
Never said that. It was a secret technique taught to the royal family. When you're a dickpot like Ozai or Azulon, you don't want the peasants learning to shoot lightning at you

>The mysticism and mysteriousness of the unrelenting force of good that is the Avatar. Gone.

The Avatar went from being an ancient spirit overseeing the balance of the world to an ancient spirit overseeing the balance of the world that has a name.

Super is the equivalent of the Star Wars prequels, only worse.

Korra ended up mediocre but it was mostly failing to live to it's huge potential that bugs people. Rightfully so.

>The way how people thought lightning bending was only possible with the royal blood.
Why would people think that? That's fucking gay.

Raava was a mistake though.

Korra and fucking Kuvira had more chemistry than Korra and Asami.

Bull fucking shit.