Is there anyone in the world that misses these bastards?

Is there anyone in the world that misses these bastards?

I do

The bald ones have some big titties

There's only two of the original Guardians left right?

Yep. Ganthet and Sayd. And they've been missing for awhile.

I can't think of a story that was improved with their presence. All they do is stall the plot or dump exposition, sometimes both at the same time.

They were really no longer needed as a foil for Hal Jordan and the others once the GL universe became laughably stupid Emoshun power rangers.

Fuck science fiction, it's all space-magic now.

DC killed them off again?

Should have just given them all motorcycles.

Big Event Geoff made Green Lantern readable

Yep. Sinestro killed the lot of them. Slaughtered like pigs. It was glorious.

The Sinestro Corps War was good, I'll give him that. Everything afterwards, and especially Blackest Night, was hot garbage.

I kind of miss them, but mostly because the templar guardians are even worse

they're gonna be in HJGLC

Eh. Worst thing you can say about the Templar Guardians is that they're useless, by and large. The OG Guardians were just THIS side of being villains until they straight up declared war on the abstract concept of free will.

Reminder this will be the only canon pairing for both of them in a few years.

They're so useless they're frustrating

what do they even DO? why are they so dumb that they think it's fine for one human guy to lead the GLC when a team of omnipotent immortals couldn't do it? where the fuck did they go when the GLC disappeared? I just want them to fuck off, at least with the other guardians they were so dickish it was amusing

Natu a cute

Are the new guardians still around?

Gargamel

just one, people keep forgetting that aside from Ganthet the other Guardians were recreated as children by Kyle a while back.

Most people haven't read Green Lantern comics past Geoff Johns.

Not really, no. If they were around, Venditti would add another GL trope to his book: Guardians forbid, Ganthet breaks the rules and urges Hal to DO THE RIGHT THING and then Guardians look all >:( when Hal saves the day.
Oh, and there'd be another GL trope: Guardians do something shady, heroes save the day, "you don't understand why we have to do that, universe was dark place".
Fuck them.

No, the Oans (and by extension the Guardians) are responsible for everything that's wrong with the universe in the Post-CoIE continuity.
They've directly or inderectly created:
>The Psions
>The Citadelians and the Citadel Empire (result of a Psion Experiment)
>The Mad Goddess X'hal (result of a Psion experiment)
>Leaving the Omega Man as the only peace keeping force in the Vega System
>The Manhunters
>The Genocide of Space Sector 666
>Krona
>The Multiverse (through Krona)
>Evil Itself (through Krona)
>Vandal Savage (result of Krona's Birth of the Universe experiment)
>The Five Inversions and the Empire of Tears
>Atrocitus and the Red Lantern Corps (Atrocitus was one of the Five Inversions)
>The White Martians, as well as giving Green Martians their weekness

You mean Gargam-El?

Man fuck the Guardians, they always pissed me off. Thank god Sinestro slaughtered most of them.

>Vandal Savage (result of Krona's Birth of the Universe experiment)

Wait. What?

I'm sigiling as hard as I can for this

I miss them because everything bad that has ever happened in New 52 universe can be traced back to the Oans. It was a guessing game with every event about how the Guardians fucked up this time.

If Hal Jordan was to wake up 5 minutes later than he usually does, its probably the Guardians did something and fucked up time itself and caused everybody to lose 5 minutes of their life.

If John got married, its probably an alien shapeshifter that wants to infiltrate the GLC because the Guardians fucked up their homeworld millions of years ago.

If Kyle gets a girlfriend that dosent cheat, get stuffed in a fridge or was in a relationship with one of his friends, then its probably a spy for the Guardians so they can exploit Kyle's powers.

If a bird shits on the Batmobile, it was probably a bird with a red lantern ring that was abused by the Guardians.

>it was probably a bird with a red lantern ring that was abused by the Guardians.
Unfortunately this would mean that Dex-starr needs to kark it.

For You

That and they keep acting like that never happened in universe. Don't think it's ever mentioned again after Kyle brought them back.

I miss when they were competent gaurdians who made mistakes every now and then if not rarely, like giving sinestro a GL mistake yknow?

Not full on asshole territory. Its the same development Charles Xavier got over the time. Gone were the days where he would ask permission to read minds and welcome the days where he invades your privacy

It gets mentioned on the GLC books. They refer Kyle as The Torchbearer since he brought them back.

Lord Malvolio would have been a much better explanation of why Hal went crazy than the fear bug.