Voice acting Sup Forums can't stand

We all might have favorites, but are there any voices that make you wish for the sweet kiss of death?

inb4 Tara Strong or Grey Griffin haters.

I cant stand whoever did He Man/Prince Adam in the lastest He Man cartoon and Leonardo in the original Turtles cartoon

Seth green.

Cree Summer and prolly Dee Bradley Baker if it's one of his higher pitched voices

Betty from AT

I don't know about voice actors in general, but I couldn't stand how Doofensmirthz sounded.

I would pay money for a version of How to Train your Dragon where Hiccup has a different voice.

I don't dislike them for their talent, I dislike them for their over saturation. It's rare to find a cartoon that doesn't have either one of them in it.

Rob Paulsen, I can't get into TMNT because of it.
I don't mind a lot of his stuff but he he gets all "wowy zowy" I can't stand it.

Harold from Hey Arnold, ESPECIALLY when he cries. What a fat tub of shit, I'm glad the show ended on everyone laughing at him.

That's the number one thing that I have always hated about that series/movies. It would be pretty cute and entertaining if that voice wasnt grinding away your soul while watching.

I cannot stand seth macfarlane's voice.

Something about it makes me feel dirty and exposed to filth.

Every voice he does has this air of smarminess to it, even when he's not trying to be smarmy

Charlie Adler. He's not a voice actor, he's a voice screamer.

I can't remember the ones I really hate because even if I don't stop watching immediately, I never look them up afterwards; I'll go with the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Gilbert Goddfreid or however it's spelled.

My problem isn't with him, as he does a pretty unique voice and it has a lot of potential, but 90% of the time whoever is writing him sucks big fat dicks. It's like they think that anything will be funny coming from him, so they half ass it.
Although now that I think about it, most of things with him that suck would've sucked regardless. So I guess my problem is that hacks will hire him in the hopes of turning their half-assed bullshit into something entertaining.

I could not disagree more with most of the Anons in this thread.

You know now that you mention it thats a good point.
Nobody fucking trys when gotfried is voice.

CAM CLARKE IS GREAT

i think he does a great donnie, and raph, respectively.
Usually i hear his other roles in his voice, but Donnie seems organic and contained. idk