youtube.com/watch?v=ts5zGgaUqNg
youtube.com/watch?v=aXBxfD5ph7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YhP5HL1e3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kSRxL8vKfF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

short jew that doesn't support trump

apart from that there isn't any criticism

Can't wait to see his face when this happens

check out his speech at the conservatives convention about saul alinskys 12 steps for radicals

Ben Shapiro (born January 15, 1984) is a Jewish political commentator, nationally syndicated columnist, author, radio talk show host, and attorney. He is the founder of the Daily Wire and TruthRevolt.
Details
United States of America
Information
Person of low influence
Ben Shapiro on Wikipedia
References
Achievements
Supported the expulsion of all Palestinians from the West Bank.
Source • Screenshot • Archive
Stated that Donald Trump supporters were "nationalist populists", implying that such a thing was bad. Of course, he doesn't apply this to Israeli nationalism or populism.
Stated that he will never vote for Donald Trump because Trump is racist and doesn't respect religious freedom. However, Shapiro never criticizes Israel which doesn't grant religious freedom and is incredibly racist.
Promoted absurd claims of reporter Michelle Fields being assaulted by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, which turned out to be a complete hoax.
Affiliations
No affiliated entries found.
Similar Entries
European Jewish Parliament
Centre for Israel & Jewish Affairs (CIJA)
European Jewish Association
Last updated: Sat May 28 2016 09:50:35
Update

ben is probably the most sane person except

he's a jew and a zionist and afraid of extremism so much so that he will sabotage his own career and sell out anyone if he thinks he is right

basically a smart jew sperglord that was only able to get into this position because he's a jew. If he had not been a jew, he would have been blacklisted from all media outlets and journalism in general.

But remember. He's a Jew Zionist, so they let him stay on, because he serves a purpose.

Sliding hard

Move along, nothing to CTR here

I dunno where the Jew hate towards him in particular comes from

I know he dislikes Trump and is pro-Israel but I don't get why that alone makes him scum. Being pro-Israel is not a good thing in my eyes but I have not seen him say anything subversive or half-true

This photo makes him look like an evil sociopath.

I guess the jew can't hide his true nature forever.

>wants to ban handguns

israel exists via manipulation by zionists during ww2. It siphons massive amounts of cash out of the US government. It controls US government legal, lobbying and basically all senate and congress government. Our entire country is at the whim of the Israeli government and their Mossad group where they have dirt on every politician.

Supporting Israel in all cases shows where your loyalty lies. You can't be for america but then constantly remind everyone "Hey wait you guys, don't forget how wonderful and best and really should be first Israel is."

Its hard to take him seriously when hes so ignorant that he doesnt like Trump. Its like meeting a world famous gourmet only to find him shoveling shit in to his mouth and wants you to do the same.

Trump is about as republican as Bernie is democrat. I get they need platforms, and ben should vote for the team more so than the nominee, but I do agree with shapiro that trump isn't a conservative

>everything that isn't one thread about something we all already know about is a slide thread
>no fun allowed here

I'm gonna make another dumb thread just to piss you off

I dont give a shit about either party. I wish Russia would nuke DC while congress was in session so we could start over. Its not about conservatism vs liberalism, its about Trump being the only person with the guts and drive to run for president that was not a puppet in the last 30 years. No matter what his policies are or positions are, hes a wolfhound that needs to be let loose in Washington.

i like him, too bad hes a jew.

he is a wild card, but yeah he's the most revolutionary candidate since at least Paul, and shit will change if he gets potus

I just cant get enough of of the fear is instills in the current government.

Get the fuck off the phone you jewish shekel collecting fuck!

its not trump they're scared of. its you. citizens actively pursuing a cause not advocated by their textbooks and self-righteous idiocy

Literally the hottest guy I've ever seen.

a perfect divide of states I'd love to live in vs. states I'd fucking hate to live in.

>What are your genetics, sir?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

BAMF guy. A few flaws but who doesn't have one or two things wrong with em?

He knows he can say anything and get away with it, especially if he's wearing his fucking yarmulke. If he ever got punched and that hat came flying off it would take everyone who sees it back to when they saw Schindler's List for the first time.

He's not a "BAMF" (go back to rebbit). He is part of a race whose mythology of events during the 20th century is more treasured than state secrets. He is part of a protected class that is, in many cases, transcendent of the law. He represents a faction in politics calling themselves "conservative", but are as far from the right as you can get. He only latches onto certain right wing viewpoints so he can act as a pied piper, leading conservatives away from things that seem unsavory to him and his tribe.

Or, in more simpler terminology: with Jews, you lose.

eww, you'd live in new mexico wtf

I lived in New Mexico for a while. Possibly the worst place in the USA. Hate to think how much shittier Mexico is.

That nigger going "I'm not about that" like he recited mein kampf

Shapiro? He got famous arguing against gun control on Piers Morgan's show

The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
He's the same kind of token boy Milo is, which means he can get out there are say anything he likes. But in oppression Olympics, the white, rich Jew boy is hardly a winner.

You are so blinded by ideology that they can't distinguish an individual. I get being suspicious of Israel here and there but dude come on.

If you have listened to Ben for any amount of time you'll find his whole purpose in life is eviscerating retarded leftist. Considering the left is the jews biggest tool for mind control, I'd say its a safe assumption this dudes considered goyim in some place.

Actually a really good map. I believe this is how it'll end up.

Ben is quite sane, he's just a backstabbing jew whose only loyalty is Israel, and that's giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Sociopaths are very sane, they just aren't limited by morality or empathy.

Fuck it, heres some Ben Shapiro thug life compilations.

youtube.com/watch?v=ts5zGgaUqNg
youtube.com/watch?v=aXBxfD5ph7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YhP5HL1e3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kSRxL8vKfF8

Literally take a shit on (((leftist))) ideas everyday of his life.

>this is how millennials think, they don't want to work
implying Ben or anyone else of the tribe works.

Ben released a book explaining how and why the Liebrals have taken over media. He even admitted that the only way he could go undercover was because he was Jewish like everyone there.

He pretty much outed his own people. Respect the dude cause he's a stand-up guy.

you think being an executive is easy? Oy!