reason.com

nope they're paultard faggots

Scrappy Dooless?

>If I call trump an idiot maybe I will appear rational and smart

This meme needs to die

Hitler.png

Any liberal willing to concede ground
>"left wing media's PC witch hunts"

should be embraced (from a safe distance).

The same way the liberals are trying to throw cuckservatives a cookie or two for being good goys. We shouldn't be especially hostile toward "reasonable" gamergay type leftists. If they become the norm, it'll mean leftism has moved a bit to the right. Keep doing that until Trump is viewed as a leftist.

>le poop jokes meme man is above politics
yeah okay guy

>Brian

Who?

Isn't this guy's show on FOX?

How in the hell is Ellen worth so much? Really says a lot about our shitty nation.

I wonder if he's an undecided voter

Say it with me Sup Forums

NINE

Having a stance is idiotic!

You're right, but family guy sucks.

Why does Seth think he's some sort of political genius? He writes a show about a retarded family with a talking dog and baby that consistently makes politically incorrect jokes. He literally doesn't rhyme with reason

>i'm above it all
>shills on his shows

>You're right, but family guy sucks.

It's pretty good in youtube bites, meaning 1 minute maximum.

>guys, i'm like, SOOOOOOO above this! look at me I'M SO SMART because they're both the same! might as well NOT DO ANYTHING, RITE GUYS!
what a faggot

Someone with twatter - please ask him to define "bigot" and how Trump fits the definition

And literally every other network for 4-6 per day.

>family guy
>politically incorrect
Whew.

I could actually enjoy living in a world full of brian "diluated blue pilled" macfarlanes

My favorite is posting this on every cucks occupy democrats status

someone.....please
keep begging I love it

I need that image of that one parody drawing of the guy saying he is neither left or right and how he is better than politics and claims to be smarter than everyone else

Millions of housewives that watch her show?

It's funny how most of the jokes he made on family guy would lead to it being eviscerated today. None of the stuff on that show would pass the sjws without reaction. It shows how far left politics has gone.

Sickening

It's insane to me that children are now less forgiving and open-minded than their parents. This is the "no fun allowed" generation.

that same formate us used by conservatives you dildo toboggan.

This

>Steals 100% of his jokes from us.

>Talks negatively our candidate.

>that middle-ground fallacy

Fine I will ask. What the fuck is "bigotry"? This word sounds like it was made up by a tumblrina in her daily rage session

He just wants fags to nod their heads like "I know, right?"

Dude I'm so impartial and non-committal to either side. When u think about it everyone's wrong really and u can't win lol *toke toke toke*

I've never liked this fucking clown and it's a pet peeve of mine when media fucks attempt to enter the same ring as political pundits, scholars and social commentators.

Is Drew Carey still based?

Not just that show. All the stuff we used to laugh at, or our parents did, would not get past the SJW shits these days. Even things that were clearly attacking racism, like the sketch where Chevy Chase was being a psychologist asking Richard Pryor to respond to words like jungle bunny and nigger.

Basically means stubborn.

DUDE CENTRIST LMAO

LOL THE BABYS GAY

he means there's a reason why but he doesn't know what it is, just an excuse to say he's unique and special and not left or right.

>satirical comedians have an entire outlet for political commentary that they can utilize to express their views

>but they'd rather just come out and state their bias for the whole world to see on social media

No wonder Seth is worth half as much as Matt & Trey. He's got less subtlety and wit than than they do and they made a fucking South Park episode about Mr. Garrison raping a Canadian Trump to death.

>picking a side just to pick a side

That's retarded

Nobody picks a side just to pick a side.

>Sir, you have to pick yes or no
>I picked neither because I don't agree with neither! I'm so smart! Don't tell me what to do

This is the current state of post-modernism, not even trying to be sophisticated or nuanced.

What would you do if both side suck?

Play against the worst side

What exactly has Trump said that was bigoted?

This. I disagree with the Trump being a bigot thing, but he's spot on with the rest

>they're rapists

>Why does Seth think he's some sort of political genius?

I hardly think that tweet is meant to suggest he's a "political genius". He's simply stating an opinion.

This. He's fairly on target with this post.

Lots of writing material no matter the outcome

>drew carey is higher than seth macfaggot

fucking what

>Constantly makes racist jokes
>Trump is a bigot

You cant make this shit up

No he isn't. He hasn't made any assertions of his own, posited any discussion of his own or actually said much of anything other than some middle-school tier shirking of responsibility by refusing to stick to an opinion in the most roundabout, bullshitty, Twatter-esque way possible. He hasn't said anything of substance so there's no way he can be on target.

I've heard before that Brian represents him mocking his own faggy liberal ideologies

>muh ad temperantiam
Not an argument.

Whats there to talk about? Guy can't rap

>le middleground cuck
into the bin it is

>falling for the two party meme

Hes trying to take the moral high ground by taking the political middle ground. Makes him a fucking cuck.

Its laughable when people do this "Im not taking a side because Im better than both of you!"

>>falling for the two party meme

has a third party candidate ever been elected to the senate? probably to congress, but in presidential elections they only hurt the major candidate most like them, like when Nader probably made Gore (or whoever) lose.

Adam Sandler hasn't made a decent movie in years. He knows he could take a shit on screen and make millions. He spends his time traveling with friends to movie locations around rhe world.

fpbp, cyкa

>trumps bigotry
Doesn't exsist
>environmental recklessness
Not even true and even if it were it's unimportant

>lefts pc

Hats real

Seth is a libertarian, as am I

But you must realize when you are dealing with an oligarchy as corrupt and deeply rooted as our ms you need to go to extreme measures to undue the damage

Once we have destroyed the elite and taken back the nation we can bring in libertarians

third parties aren't elected because of the sheep mentality of the voters. There are many countries with more than two parties

Like agnostics. I hate those faggots.

Wanna have your mind blow?

Garret Wang who played Harry Kim in Star Trek Voyager, is worth more than all of them combined.

Didnt realise Trey and Matt are so rich. Glad to see theyre twice as rich as Seth.

He meant that he needs to get back to making shitty and unfunny cartoons and movies instead of pretending to be an expert in topics that aren't within his realm of expertise.

Hence the reason he voices that character in his own real voice, fucking moron.

>as am I

How are those roads going? Libertarians are the most reality-disconnected cucks

Without government society can't exist. Without tax there's theft anyway but it's at least visible to all

Far out libertarians are retarded

Women handle most of the disposable income in American households, so that seems entirely accurate.

They made Oprah a billionaire.

>There are many countries with more than two parties

don't they tend to have proportional voting, or whatever it's called. the sort of voting where if we had it, there would be a few white supremacists and a few black nationalists in congress.

also, those types of governments are usually the ones that have to form a working majority or whatever, which is not part of our constitution. even though our system was not designed with parties in mind, as it has turned out, it is better suited to a two-party system.

Seth isn't a centrist though, he's a hard core liberal

Seth McFarlane is so retarded when it comes to politics.

You should watch the interview where he gets BTFO by the trashman

family guy's an oddball. Sure, Seth is an LGBT loving homo, but "Current year" PC police would probably consider family guy racist

He's not fucking wrong.

>centrists are cowards!

Under rated. Also trey and matt are genius tier writers/comedians, they deserve every cent.

>Seth is a libertarian
Seth is absolutely the furthest thing from a libertarian you could have. Watch his interview with a real libertarian, the trashman

Libertarians aren't anarchists and I think roads are a reasonable government venture

Things like welfare, public housing, and endowment for the arts is not.

Calm the fuck down I said in my post we need a guy like trump to while the slate clean.

I have evolved to understand that without a strong nationalism libertarianism is impossible

Strong border protect your people and let the citizenry maximize personal liberty

he's a smug faggot

Has a rich dad probably.

In Seth's own mind, he's the most cleverest asshole to ever exist.