Wait a minute, Spiderman dated a midget?

Wait a minute, Spiderman dated a midget?

SpOck did

They fucked

No.

Spider-Man got up in the guts of little person -- you un-PC bastard.

Why are you asking us? Im sure its all documented on marvel sites for bios
>little person
That sounds shitty. imho being a dwarf or a midget sounds cooler than little person

>dated a midget
she was the best woman anyone named Peter Parker ever fucked

the actual tragedy of SpOck ending was that Peter had none of the traits she loved in SpOck and it was over as soon as he took his body back

The best part was watching SpOck go murderous when Aunt May doubted their relationship

I think anyone who has the opportunity to fuck a hot midget should take it, no questions asked.

>hot midget
pick one

Okay. I pick hot midget.

Am I the only one that thinks the term "little person" is so much worse than people. Every time I hear it I think of when at dinner someones dog comes and sit at the table in a chair. Then everyone there kind of laughs and someone says

>AWW, you think you're people don't you. Well you are, you're my little person, YES YOU ARE.

And you kind of smile politely and chuckle even though it's really pathetic. But that's what the term "little person" makes me think of. Something that acts like a person but really isn't. Maybe a child that says something uncharacteristically mature. But not an adult not someone who I actually see as an equal although they may be different.

Dwarfs are axe wielding works of fiction. I don't care what scientific terminology may dictate. You might as well call them munchkins.

When you know dude is just fishing for pictures of that suicide girl
I'll oblige anyway.

Names Jemma Suicide

Yeah, before she got BLACKED. Now she belongs to black cock, just as all women rightfully do.

yep. I don't think there is anything with the word "little" in it that does not sound cutesy or condescending

>The best part was watching SpOck go murderous when Aunt May doubted their relationship

His ex was shit talking his new girlfriend! Nobody likes that.

>tragedy of SpOck
tragedy of Darth spock the wise

Too bad she never did more sets and showed off her pussy.

I remember a 13 yo black girl wanted the dick of peter when he was his teacher tho

Could I really learn to be an efficient crime fighter and balance that with my professional and social life?

>not from a hero

Are you still fishing? Because there totally are.

WENT BALLS DEEP IN THAT FLESHLIGHT

She did two sets. I meant spread pussy. I think I deleted the sets for some reason, oops.

Spock was the best Spider Man.

You literally cannot prove me wrong.

>I meant spread pussy

Ahh, yea. If you go on her twitter there is one picture of her taking some dick. But it's basically an ass shot with a hand and some balls.

>I think I deleted the sets for some reason
it was shame user, it was shame

?

Looks like she used to strip too.

I don't think it's that unusual for at least one 13-year-old out of a class to want to fuck their teacher.

someone on Sup Forums posted a webm of fucking her

I haven't seen anything since when her initial two Suicide Girls sets went out. And back when Spock was a thing here.

> and every SpOck thread devolved into Jemma Suicide dumps

the good dope days

You know what to do

>midget
>those proportions
I call bullshit.

depends on the artist, some drew her right, others drew her as a normal person, but very short

The short answer is yes

Clearly a halfling.

hairy feet?

Aren't there two types of midget, one who is short limbed and big headed, and the other is more normally porptioned? One from just being really short and the other from a genetic disorder?

It have only ever know one midget and it was a decade ago.

Do lightfoot halflings still have hairy feet?

Hobbits have hairy feet, D&D halflings weren't portrayed with hairy feet until 5th edition.

Everybody with a brain can tell little person is fucking condescending.

So, ARE THERE any threads on Sup Forums that are about comicbooks?

I didn't come to this board for five Trump threads, three corporate politics threads, at least seven threads that seemed to have been random Sup Forums threads that lost their way, one thread about economics of sales, and this dwarfism definition debate.

Maybe, all I know for sure is your the biggest cocksucker here. Which is weird cause you think you would know about /lgbt/.

How about make one that suits you and get the sand out of your vagina? Nobody came here to listen to you bitch

What is this midgets name?

That art is fucking atrocious.

No, Doc Ock did.

>Not Noir
>Not pre-spiderverse Miguel

I think it was 'anna-marie'

>You used my dick in a midget.
>Yes
I came here to make sure this was posted. Always amazing.

Like most of Slott's run, I did not approve of Spock, but the comics making fun of Spock will always have a place in my heart.

Hah. I should go back and find all the stories Spock showed up in outside of Slott, and usually shat on him, because those were always good for a laugh.

Honestly, as a thing that begins and ends, Superior isn't so bad. It's just the fact that Slott is apparently brain dead and can't ever do a story with a good premise properly. Doc Ock trying to be some kind of hero as Spider-man is fine, even him being in Peter's body could be alright if they acknowledged how fucked up it made his interactions with Peter's friends. But that one sequence where he supposedly fully deletes Peter because Peter cared more about his own life instead of a kid's? Having literally everyone around him act like complete retards to keep him from having to deal with actually pretending to be Peter? The character assassination of Black Cat? Fucking terrible.

It helped that just about every other writer was better at Spider-man (and Spock) than Slott.

That's not true, the most common halfling subrace in early editions was literally called "hairfoot."

>The character assassination of Black Cat?
God, it is grating that has lasted as long as it has.

That panel puts a smile on my face without fail.

If I ever got so depressed that I was thinking of suicide you could show me this and save my life.

>Not posting the webm

How sad. That black guy is drawn like a fucking subhuman, too. What a waste.

My favourite SpOck scene

THE BEST

Only Peter can be cucked by his own body.

>she found out he was Spider-Man because when he was swinging around near nude she recognized that naked body anywhere

hold up I recognize that style. Who's the guy?

Are you going to just forget that it's directly responsible for worst character development of 10's?

O-okay, c-cast is die, guys!

Early editions had it, then they got flak from Tolkien's estate, and had to change ents to Treants, and now it's back.

What? He wasn't cucked, SpOck didn't sleep with any of Peter's love interests.

I can't remember if they slept together, I don't think they did but SpOck was getting MJ to fall in love with him. And I believe it was working until he purged the remaining memories Peter had. Or something like that. And then there was the fucking MJ through Peters memories thing before that.

Nope, he just jacked off to Pete's memories.

God damn, I didn't realize this shit had happened. For as much shit as people give SpOck, I actually thought he was an okay Spiderman if not a better one than Parker ever was, and Superior really made me feel like he wasn't that bad a person if he's allowed to have a better life.

I swear to god this better not be Marvel punishing the character because people didn't care for Superior Spiderman. I don't think people disliked it enough to wish shit like SpOck losing his actual love interest. She was an interesting character and I feel like she brought a lot of good out of him, this kind of shit just seems hack-jobbed. Like, clearly this is some writer deciding they want to bring out the worst in Doc again. I'm just so mad about this. She even had some serious emotions about his "passing" when it happened. Fuck, man.

That's right they tried going out but when it didn't work he just went through Pete's memories.

And on a side note the way memories and day dreams are represented in comic books and movies as these vivid delusions that are almost indistinguishable from actual reality always makes me feel like shit. Like I have an inadequate imagination. FUCK THE MUPPET BABIES

I have an amazing imagination but my memories don't work like that. although daydreams (and real dreams obvi) sorta do.

Spock imagined himself and MJ together. And he watched as Otto romanced Anna.

Can Slott seriously not write someone who's a student of the sciences without them being a SUPER GENIUS?

To be fair, that's pretty much how all scientists work in Marvel. If you do science and are a primary or secondary character, or one of the few in a story to have the skill, you're pretty much always a super genius.

Look at Bruno in Ms. Marvel. Just some high school kid from Jersey working at a convenience store. Can also make all sorts of crazy tech in a school lab. Just how things work in comics.

lmao no one cares what you want

That's not a fucking midget, that's a fantastical mini woman creature with actual proportions. Midgets are gross malformed stunted humans with torsos longer than their freakish baby limbs.

so progressive

But user, you can't be different or have some kind of deformity without it being idealized.

I liked when he deliberately took other peoples food from the fridge in Avengers tower

Memories mutate the more you recall them. Your mind fills in details it's forgotten over the years and changes things to emphasize aspects that were only important to you, as if it were sculpting a dream. I imagine whatever vivid memories you may develop would be terribly inaccurate

There's a wide variety of forms dwarfism creates, and some are not so terrible, like in

If you are a genius in marvel you at least have one piece of unique tech or a power suit. Maybe not Stark or Reed level tech. But you've got something.

For as much as Slott is a "fan" of Doc Ock. He's a bigger Spider-Whore.

So it was only a matter of time before he ruined everything that Spock had that was good.

I'm pretty cheesed as I was hoping for a happy ending for Otto and his gal.

Tear that fellow a new one Robo Ock.

She's now a serious criminal mastermind..honest

HA HA HA HA!!!

Maybe Gwenpool and shoot a couple more of her operatives.

Anna Maria Marconi.

Spock was a pretty good idea that Slott didn't know how to execute, like Spider-Verse. Like a lot of Slott's work, actually.

Yes. In fact, I was taught this by a dwarf wrestler, the words midget and dwarf have two different meanings. Dwarves, if you look at the sitting, have a normal sized torso and head, but stunted limbs. Midgets have normal sized heads, but their bodies are actually smaller overall, and are properly proportioned for their size.

So what's currently happening?
Last I check Ock had uploaded his mind in one of Parkers robot assistants and is still lusting for Anna.

makes me laugh everytime even more when you realize she can't even touch pete at all now

You can't just say something like that and fail to provide even a hint of how to find it.

on Sup Forums someone posted a vid of her getting fucked but after weeks later and other threads about her it never surfaced again.

wish she stayed at suicide girls and did more sets. she's is my fav.
i think someone said she stripped for a while in florida, but didn't say what club.

the fuck???
why the fuck

Because Marvel rides the cuckwagon like nobody else.

You fucked up homes for not delivering

why would anyone kiss niggers?

Ask your mom

>Spider-Verse
Deadpool Kill Rip-off

Doc Ock got cucked, literally

ah.
the more you know.

still wished sierra/gemma would've done more sets.