Colin Powell

What does Sup Forums make of the claim that HRC told the FBI Colin Powell was the one who advised her to use a private email server so that's why she did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynewsbin.com/news/fbi-director-revises-stance-says-none-of-hillary-clintons-emails-were-classified-at-the-time/25110/
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucker never got punished for my lai. about time he got some karma

What did he have to do with that?

Clintons always throw some black person under the bus when they fuck up.
Just like Susan Rice and Lani Guinier

Who was the latter?

He even expressly said to use it for everything but classified information. So, really, this just makes Clinton look incompetent

Just Hillary throwing another nigger under the bus again.

Proof pls?

Just fucking google it. Even CNN has it in their article.

"Toward the end of the evening, over dessert, Albright asked all of the former secretaries to offer one salient bit of counsel to the nation's next top diplomat. Powell told her to use her own email, as he had done, except for classified communications, which he had sent and received via a State Department computer."

Clintons shifting the blame like they always do.

Of course theyre never responsible when shit hits the fan.

It was in articles by the Washington Post and NYT that he told her (according to her FBI testimony) to use a private email server for everything but classified documents but he, unlike her, used an official, gov email for classified stuff. She truly is a moron as well as corrupt.

Powell used a fucking AOL server not one in his basement with NO SECURITY

There's no proof she used her private email for classified information.

So when Comey said she did he was lying or what?

He just didn't answer the question properly, the emails which were classified were done so proactively.

I think you mean retroactively but I think they went to some trouble to pointing out they were classified when sent as well in some cases.

Just further evidence of a bipartisan globalist plot.

Learn to read fucker. Jesus fucking Christ. I hate low info voters. Go kill yourself with two shots to the back of your head

>I think you mean retroactively
No if they were retroactively classified they would have been classified before they were sent.

dailynewsbin.com/news/fbi-director-revises-stance-says-none-of-hillary-clintons-emails-were-classified-at-the-time/25110/

Retroactively in the sense that they weren't classified when sent but were later. You have got to be trolling or a paid shill. Nobody is this stupid, right?

Not only were some classified when sent, several were classified when she gave access to all of her emails to her personal UNCLEARED lawyers. Not to mention her tech people that wiped it for her.

I wonder what the actual story was in terms of someone offered to delete her shit for her and she thought they would never be able to reproduce the emails but they did. I bet she did the private email server SO SHE COULD DELETE STUFF THAT WAS EVIL AND SHE DID.

Excuses. She is feeling the pressure. Typical liberal blame game.

Powell already denied that claim. She is desperate.

Proactively in the sense that they were classified after being sent, semantics aside, I really don't see how the nuances of my nomenclature make me a paid shill. Don't shoot the messenger.

>several were classified
Outside the 3 which were confirmed to be retroactively classified?

So why did Comey say she sent classified emails?

He claims to have misspoke or failed to clarify I believe.

Can you cite a source on that? He misspoke to Congress? That seems pretty fucking major. She is now going to be required to submit written testimony regarding her email activities per a legal request from Judicial Watch which hopefully will clear things up a bit.

Whenever I hear the name Colin Powell I can't help hearing 'Colon Pow'. As in some action hero's signature special move where he yells 'Colon Pow!' while punching his enemy in the colon.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Point out where he misspeaks.

This sounds standard for a straying Clinton supporter's suicide.

Clinton was an original source on classified emails.

It was part of her fucking job to identify what should be classified and to protect it.

The shit sent on her personal server was so sensitive they can't release them and even Congress can't read them.

Careless crooked Hillary

Its her he did it too defense and he dared to invoke it infornt of the FBI.

No you had the private server for different reasons.

Looks like I misspoke, I was regurgitating shit I read here so I've unironically become the shill.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

"With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been "up-classified.""

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

I hope I've been helpful in Correcting the Record :^)

Ok and can someone post the part where the Congressman asks who has the ABOVE top secret emails she MAY HAVE LEAKED TO THE RUSSIANS and the National Security guy is like " this is a public hearing I cannot say" even WHO HAS THE RIGHTS TO GIVE NEED TO KNOW ACCESS TO THE SHIT SHE LEAKED.

I recall him saying something like "we do not have any evidence the system was breached" or something just as weasly.

Liberals are so lazy.

Who KNOWS what the Russians have on us now but god forbid the MSM cover THAT.

>implying My Lai wasn't the right thing to do
LT Calley did nothing wrong. He just finally decided to fight the war as it should have been fought all along. Of course it isn't pretty - occupations never are.

>Colin Powell was the one who advised her to use a private email server
No he wasn't.

He just mentioned his email setup to her in conversation.

Clinton is telling whoppers again and Powell is only being gracious because it's Trump, and also he doesn't want to get shot in a mugging while walking home even though nothing got stolen.

she's a racist for blaming an accomplished black man for her problems

There is no classification of 'classified'. "Secret' is a classification, as is 'general release'. All government information is classified, but that does not mean it is secret.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

SPOOKY