All Whites escaping white genocide should come to Australia, i'm looking at you South Africans

All Whites escaping white genocide should come to Australia, i'm looking at you South Africans.

Fact: Australia has a long history of European immigration

Hurry up we need to balance out the mudslimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBrlqisHdYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no thx

>t. guy from country that's never been in a war because globalists need it to store their money in

we don't want you either

k

Shoo shoo angaloo

Fuck your shit gun laws, mate. I'm buying an island in the Pacific Northwest.

lets be real here Bulgaria, comrade merkle won't let you hold the rapefugee flood gates any longer.

>implying i want to die from a tiny little bitch spider
not today spiderbros not falling for your shit ever again

This, fuck aussie gun laws, if they did not have a strict border nation would be borked.

We have a gun culture here you do realize? heck a person from my region just went to the Olympics to compete in skeet, It's just semi-autos are extremely hard to get.

she was a Grinch
good on her for winning though..
is that who your talking about?

Oh yeah I love to celebrate Christmas in the middle of summer between hordes of deadly animals

No thanks, staying here

You know what? I'm fucking sick of this fucking attitude Sup Forums in general has against Australians. You know why we "shitpost"? Because the rest of you post such pretentious pseudo-intellectual bullshit the only way worth responding to you is through trolling you dumbarses.
Did you know Australia is 2nd in the HDI index? That's right, our nation full of people who half-arse literally every aspect of our work ethic is the 2nd best in the world, behind some fucking bjorns who struck oil.
That's why we're arseholes. Because as stupid as we are, as drunk as we are, and as lacking in seriousness as we are, we know we're richer, happier and more efficient than your shitty country. And we're not even trying.

If the dindus and cucks fuck up the country beyond repair I'd consider leaving. But would you guys actually let us in?

No thanks You're just the opposite of us.

were nice you're dicks

were cold you're hot

were near relevant countries your'e near irrelevant countries

were good Samaritans you're a bunch of criminals

we hardly have any dangerous animals you're filled with them.

We have weird American accents you have weird British accents

Yeah that's her, firearm registrations have back past 1996 levels, plus gun culture seems to be getting bigger, because we don't have the funs you have, our shooters are better marksmen because most of them have bolt actions, plus we actually have a fucktonne of semi-autos lying around, they are just caches left by grandpa after the 1996 ban, you can see it on the news occasionally when someone enters their dads shed and finds sten guns or claymores, plus bikes have quite a few of these too.

>white people
>in the desert
>with the highest UV exposure possible on earth

fuck off, roo.

white people will reconquer the temperate climates of europa.

you jelly

>Canada
>American accent
TOPKEK

ugh! i know where a bit bad with the yellow hordes but you guys might as well be a Chinese colony

t. american who has never researched gun laws for himself and lets huffpo tell him what they are

They don't let you walk to walmart and buy an AR-15, but Aussies in the bush are rugged and love to kill things. It's not that hard to get a license for sporting weapons, and you must be some kind of a faggot to not be able to be happy with a lever action or mosin when Hillary's just going to go ahead and ban all guns anyway.

yeah nah fuck off
always was always will be aboriginal land

see you in your dreamtime

Thats only west Canada anything to the east of Alberta is fine.

>Burger still thinking it's the only thing on the American continent

I'd like to study abroad next year in an english-speaking country, dubs decides which one i go to

What ever, i also know a few people from canada living here, just face it canuckbro Truedeu fucked it up for you.

it's kinda weird that foreigners think we don't have access, I went shooting when I was 10. and theres lots of roo shooters who make a living with guns. I guess its our culture, our dick size doesn't equate to fire power

Great Southern Land

hell

The US

Sounds like a good idea, I also welcome White South Africans in America too, I would prefer them to fight for the AWB but if they ever need a place to go I would welcome them here in America.

Are Leafs welcome? We are very much like you cunts, if you listen to Sup Forums at least

Americans are just shitting themselves that this election their guns will be snatched from them, we on the other hand have already gone through this and as unlikely as it seems i feel like the laws could relax after a few more years

I'm going to america fuck not having guns, you should see how they treat people who tell the truth here

But native Aussies hate us man

All whites welcome including our commonwealth brothers

probably because you are a spic or nigger

He said white people though not sand niggers that happen to be kikes

Theres no way in hell the government is taking their guns without civil war.

We sound almost exactly like you. I've been there (to the East Coast) and nobody knew I was Canadian until I told them.

USA!

If that were true then wouldn't the mention of gun control cause riots?

Yeah no, the GTA is filled with them. I don't mind the chinks, they keep to themselves for the most part. Apart from their horrible driving, they are not going to hurt you

Zimbabwe

>move somewhere where owning a gun isn't considered a right

No thanks.

Scotland m9

NO

Canadians, Swedes and Germans must NOT be welcome. You have to STAY. We ruined our own nations - let's not ruin glorious Straya as well. We STAY.

Fuck off they're full

=========ATTENTION==========

Calling all white non-slav Europeans to migrate to Australia.

The homeland is done guys, retreat to the mainland colony that was setup 400 years ago for this very thing. We all seen it coming, the progressive leftest cucktards have ruined the homeland beyond repair. No longer shall we defend the weak of Europe. Come to the mainland colony now and let us build a white utopia again and laugh as the cucks in Europe are raped by niggers and mudslimes.
=========ATTENTION==========

ACTIVATING CODE: ACTIVATED ALMONDS

Nigeria

Look who's here.

Hows the 1000% increase in rape going you raging cuckold?

People talk about gun control but as long as it is talk, its not a big deal. When the ATF start knocking door to door to confiscate the weapons you can be damn sure there will be returning fire.

>we hardly have any dangerous animals

Polar Bears
Black Bears
Brown Bears
Grizzly Bears
Wolverine
Wolf
Coyote
Badger
Deer
Moose
Elk
Caribou
Big Horn Sheep
Bobcat
Lynx
Cougar
Porcupine
Mountain Goat
Walrus
Massasauga Rattler
Brown Recluse
etc.

I know straya's a fucking warzone for wild animals but if you strapped a pack of flank steaks to your naked ass and ran through the forest for a week you probably wouldn't survive here either.

nah im a white guy

>British proxy
But no, I actually really love Australians, since they are very similar to my people, Texans. I'd marry one in a heartbeat. Keep up the good fight, but I have to make America great again before I import an Australian wife

This, Hamburgers go on about spiders and shit or snakes yet they have mammals 10x as dangerous as a snake that will just piss off when it senses vibrations from footsteps coming towards it. Plus a funnel-web? just fucking step on that cunt, with shoes of course or you will die.

Ya but a bear isnt going to sneak into your boot or hide in your tent.

A bear will just fucking tear the tent apart and kill you in one swipe, a venomous bite can be put in a split and it will be a couple of days before you're actually dead by then your in a hospital getting antivenom.

>DEER
>COYOTE
>fucking PORCUPINE

you are a fucking pussy. Leave your NEET basement once in a while pussy bitch

No it'll just fucking tear your tent apart and disembowel you, you fucking faggot

>our shooters are better marksmen because most of them have bolt actions
such a fallacy

>muh bolt action gives me +10 accuracy!

I've lived in Canada my whole life (38 years) and I've never seen one of those animals. Not one.

Do u cheeky cunts accept russian south africans?

syria

Nah, most legitimate gun owners are whites or minorities who follow white culture more than their brethren. Whites/integrated members of white culture are slow to anger but once it peaks watch out. Tiny cuts like "Your guns cant have a giggle switch anymore, but you can keep what you have" result in a "Really dude? That's bull shit and you know it, but if it will make you feel better sure. I'll just have to pull the trigger every time a bullet is fired". If you come at responsible gun owners with a killing blow like "Guns are gonna be illegal, turn in your guns tax slave" there probably wont be a rifle behind every blade of grass, some people are cowards after all, but I would bet all my earnings for the rest of my life that there would be mini-militias fighting tyranny for years.

>t. kiwi

Fuck off birdscum

You dont believe in gun rights. Purge that weakness from your people, then we'll talk. NZ has you beat.

>escaping genocide
>go to country where literally everything will kill you

cape town

Explain.

This is how i see it.

A guy with a semi auto with a deer in his sights shoots it once, if he misses he can quickly shoot it again dispatching it.

A bolt action is a single shot which gives you only a single chance to drop your prey so you have to make it count.

post hand, if white then yes.

>got a third world country for a second passport
topkek

Oh right just a day or several hours in HORRIFIC, EXCRUCIATING INTERNAL PAIN

India

All I do is drink tea, browse Sup Forums and look out my window at the rain every day
I'm in.

so close lmao

thank god these were one-offs

australia sure has a lot of balls in that pic

Kazakhstan

Belize.

Thank me later, m8.

It was that or post the junta song.

>A guy with a semi auto with a deer in his sights shoots it once, if he misses he can quickly shoot it again dispatching it.

how this really plays out
>deer hears first shot and bolts
>there is no follow up shot

ive got no time for handey postey right now, have a jaffa instead

well if thats the problem then you can get help from the giant american gun market and get some subsonic ammo and a supressor

>t. buttannihilated vatneek with only his ruski passport

Singapore

>south african passports have triforces on them
literal meme country

youtube.com/watch?v=DBrlqisHdYQ

What's the weather like there, Ausbro's? Are things starting to warm up yet?

im not a traitor to my country.

liberia

>well if thats the problem then you can get help from the giant american gun market and get some subsonic ammo and a supressor

sounds more like youre trying to justify not being able to buy the good shit. a deer is still going to hear the action cycling and bullets whizzing by or ricocheting and get spooked.

if it were true I could apply the same logic to you, get a can and subsonic and take a follow up, with a bolt action

Sup Forums escape to Australia with their guns

Sup Forums take over Australia and create a White Only country.

Why is your South African passport in French ?

Post the contact information of Australian immigration lawyers tha can help with paperwork

Swiss master race, faggot

Deer attacks aren't uncommon. Not that they kill people but getting whacked with one of those hooves won't feel very good. Highway accident/injuries are the real danger though, and people have definitely been killed in them.

Two coyotes picked off a lone hiker here in 2009 (he bled to death on the way to hospital), so while they're not normally dangerous they can get hungry enough to get desperate.

And if you don't think a porcupine counts as dangerous just go hug one and let us know how you feel. They''ll tear up cars real good too, I damn near hit one late at night once. Thought it was a black trash bag on the road until the fucking thing looked right at me and I saw the gleaming little eye. Too late to stop so I had to pull a Moose Test around it and could have ended up in the ditch at 70mph.

You won't see many of them from downtown Toronto. The only one's I've never seen in person are Polar and Grizzly Bears, Wolverines, Cougars (sneaky fuckers anyway), Lynx, Walrus, and the Rattler. Half of the rest of them you'll spot on a single trip through the rockies. Almost saw a guy get killed by a moose after it wandered into a campground. Fucking chink tourist was outside taking pictures of it and it kept mock charging at him. Dumbass had no clue how close he was to getting seriously fucked up.

Russia

Mexico

South Africans can own handguns and pistol grip semiautomatic rifles, Aussies can't.

You just passed a law that punishes anyone who dares criticize islam. Cucks

I'm not giving up my handguns just so I can overpay for housing in Melbourne or Sydney. SA might be shit but it's the type of shit that's tolerable. Your country is Britian-tier cucked. Canada is almost there.

>Bear
Not being a true nord.

I would like to, but I'm not sure I'd be able to. I could be wrong but I hear that immigration to Australia is pretty hard.

I have UK/US citizenship if that helps though.