MLAATR

I finally decided to rewatch/finish this series. Kinda disappointed it was cancelled since there was so much more that could have been done, but it did get boring. Would Jenny have ended up with Brad or Sheldon?

Sheldon, brad wouldve fucked frog girl.

Well, I love Jenny because she's cute and so shinning.

Brad , for sure
:)

i say brad

Best girl ends up with best girl.

In the last season, it seemed that Sheldon became more confident and increasingly liked by Jenny, while Brad became more and more of an incompetent buffoon rather than the likable character he used to be.

This turned a lot of fans off, so it's probably for the best the show got cancelled

Was Jenny about to confess her feelings for Brad in that episode?

Jenny was mostly interested in robots, as is appropriate.
Sheldon should have dropped the bomb on her by telling her he was the silver shell, so there was clearly something she liked about him.

Forgot to post pic

I really liked that one where Sheldon became a secret agent.

>brad wouldve fucked frog girl.
Who wouldn't?

I WANT LEWD DRAWINGS

Sad we didn't get too see much of her either.

How come you always use that tiny rescale of that picture whenever you are pretending to have just discovered this show?

Pops up as one of the first results on google, that's all

I like Sheldon. He really really likes Jenny and even her mom approves since he's a nerd. But Jenny and Brad just had more of a real relationship going on. They're just so happy together, I'd think that they end up with eachother. Best friend ends up with mc troupe etc.

Yeah, I like it when Jenny wants Sheldon to be a boyfriend who is a friend.

You got it so How about Jenny and The Silver Shell for a lewd drawing.

Exactly

Oh wow!

Jenny very weakness is boys.

It's from the Christmas episode where Sheldon is the only one who believes that Jenny is innocent.

Is it me or did he start to lose interest after the whole aged 70 years in space thing?

These episodes made me tingle as a kid desu

So do I.

Bump.

So how is Jenny doing these days?

I remember atleast 2 episode where Jenny was jealous of whoever Brad was with at that time, specially in this episode where Jenny stopped the wedding, what she said seemed almost like a confession.

It felt like in the later part of the show, Jenny created more of her antagonists/problems.

Also, Sheldon/Jenny endgame OTP.

what episode is this cute from?

Her name is Melody and she's in a couple episodes.

Pic is from No Harmony with Melody

The ending to her story was a tear jerker :-:

I got jealous as fuck as a kid when jenny kissed sheldon

What's new this morning.

I always hated Sheldon, the gross creepy dude lusting after my qt robot girl.

Not really

Very lovely

>Not using question marks

>ending

Don't go yet

Why was Jenny so cute?
Yes, captcha. I'm not a robot, unfortunately. Or I could do Jenny.

You can still do jenny if your not a robot, user.

Decided to look the episode up since I didn't remember.
So, Brad is upset because Jenny wouldn't hangout with him like she usually does, then he tries to find some other girl to hangout with.
Does Brad pretend to be popular with the girls to cope with the fact that he's not actually dating Jenny? Teenage boy logic?
He clearly tries to make Jenny jealous that he isn't hanging out with her either, but it seems like he's too oblivious to the idea of romance. Jenny on the other hand, stops him from kissing Melody twice and is definitely jealous, literally fighting over him.

Melody was cute and nice, Jenny really did break her heart and hurt her unfairly. Would've really liked to see her again..

sheldon a cute

He is like a fucking puppy

>there are people who think Sheldon deserved shit
>these same people probably self inserted as him

The art for this series was incredible.
It's clear that Rob Renzetti took this approach to Samurai Jack as well. Years later, this style has finally caught on as what good art is.

my favorite type
only rivaled by yanderes

Those types of characters never actually get the girl though, so I guess it's safe to say that she would have ended up with Brad instead
They just get the whole episode where they accept that they're just friends and that it was all infatuation based on a fetish

Everything Rob Renzetti touches is gold star waifu materiel

user this image is lovely and so are your thoughts :)

And also like Donnie.

So PPG gets reboot, Samurai Jack gets season 5... is there hope for Jenny?

dont get my hopes up user
i have enough pain as it is

Does jenny really sing?

red jenny is best jenny

I'd gladly fuck her and the cousins

Well, there was going to be a fan reboot a while ago but nothing's come up.

Would have been a better show with more lore and serialization and drama fucking fight me you know I'm fucking right.

True, true. I could name a few cartoons that would do better with more lore

And don't forget about comedy.

>more lore
what did user mean by this?

Sheldon would have been better as a chte clumsy girl. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip:
>you can't

>he didn't self insert as Sheldon

I'm watching this for the first time since 2005

>Spitney
lewd

Probably finish the open ended stories with the villains like Vexus, evil scientist, bikers, etc.
Episode where Jenny realizes that she's popular if she's herself and others' opinions don't matter.
Episode where Sheldon is happy just being friends with Jenny
Graduation?

better? no
just as cute? almost

Trips tell the truth,.but if we are already here, we might as well make Brad a girl too.

bump

I would have loved an episode in which Jenny discovers the Silver Shell is Sheldon, and starts developing feelings for Sheldon as a result

Yeah, I'd like to see that too. Though I don't think she's fall for him since she stopped liking the Silver Shell later on.

Nice brad girl.

more pls

between the 2? sheldon
I don't recall brad and jenny having any romantic feelings

Well I do, for relationship.

Sheldon reminds me of the creepy stalker from Perfect Blue

I always thought of Jenny and Brad as permanently "just friends" since I guess as a kid I never really saw the episodes that teased the two of them getting together or something

Romance between them wasn't obvious but it definitely built up throughout the series. (Jealousy, genuine caring for eachother, Jenny almost confessing)

This. Jenny is to Brad as Star is to Marco. Just a tease for the audience.

>Forbidden Android Love
I'm in.

>TFW no robot waifu to cuddle with at night

will my ship become canon?

Very pretty to lewd.

I fully support this au.

Never.

I noticed this too, it seemed liked Brad started off even being kind of "cool" at first. But gradually got lamer as the series progressed.