Congratulations user, the job of park ranger in Patagonia is yours

>Congratulations user, the job of park ranger in Patagonia is yours

>The government will give you a small but comfy house in El Chalten

>but there's no internet conection, and the town just have 3.000 people, no cinema, no shoppings, and sometimes no phone signal.

What would you do?

booze

That sounds like a nice life tbqh

>Oh I forgot to mention, buy a bag of coarse salt to throw in your porche, if you dont do that every week then you will have your own freezed lake in the front door

>Oh and in winter you should fill the bathtub with water because the pipes freeze and there's no water till the army fix them just for one or two days... Then pipes freeze again.

>the good part is that girls are qt as fuck

Good luck!

What kind of tasks do you get as a ranger anyway?

>but it has a library

Make sure the mountains aren't running away.

jerk off all day

pretty much my normal life now desu

Literally the end of the world.

That's Ushuaia

wich is not an easy task btw.

Take a playboy magazine and walks to the cabinhood to take my shift for 40 years.

Preserve local fauna from hunters, control fishing (only sport fishing is allowed), prevent fires, tourist attention, support in scientific research, search & rescue

How can you fuck up so badly?

I lived in coyaique, we had -17° winters and our pipes never gor frozen as they were protracted.

B-but I wanted the job on the Falkland Islands.

And wear a nice hat

idk there, but i live in Trevelin and we run out of water in winter... -15 C = means pic related.

El Chalten is a new city (1985) they probably have better pipe lines than we have.

sounds like paradise

The only problem is no internet connection.

Would probably find a way around it.

I thought that didn't sound very Spanish and googled it..
Do you speak Welsh?

Nah, a couple of meme words I learned from welsh LARPers who celebrate eisteddfod.

Looks very remote. What do you do apart from shitpost here ofc?

man that would be ultra comfy

females?

Sounds like a great job, would apply for sure.

Play bf1 like i'm doing right now

that sounds heavenly

Beauty

dios mio... la creatura del sur... literalmente el fin del mundo....

(((((((que suerte que ese no soy yo ni mi grupo de scouts en Esquel jeje xddd))))))

>i live in Trevelin
Fascinating. Google has been there as well and I'm lurking around in your streets user. Love this shit

At least here it depends highly on your education level, pays fuck all if you have any sort of job involving being outside though

Yeah that's what I was doing too.
Gotta love the internet. I realise it's a brainlet-tier "deep" thought but it's crazy to I'm just casually talking to somebody from there, with a totally different culture and upbringing, and the same with you from Norway.. Ofc all we do is shitpost memes at each other but still

This makes me feel like someone posting from Vanuatu 2bh... I'm just like you guys, I like edm, italodance, some old school rock, I spend my time shitposting here or playing in my ps4, I'm also a scout, I mean... I just live in a 5000 people tiny town.

stop teasing from my dream job REEEEEEEEEEE

Well that's true I suppose. If anything it shows how similar we all are, but I hope you know what I mean. I wasn't saying you're 3rd world, but you're literally the other side of the planet.

I used to do Scouting when I was young btw

what do you do for a living

if he does scouting probably school

I'm a student, I study chemical engineering in Esquel which is a city 27 km away... Students from Trevelin take a free bus paid by the province, it's just a 40 min trip.

im sorry to reply so late, I was playing lmao

i'd take the job

interesting
do you ever plan on leaving Patagonia?

I’d imagine living there feeling paradoxically confined

idk, I like the Patagonia and it's people, I feel comfortable here, but it wouldn't be a problem to move to another place.

I will take it.