Want to see Detroit

>want to see Detroit
>afraid black people will be in the theater

What should i do Sup Forums?
I don't live around a lot of black people but i'm still afraid that there's gonna be some angry guy who will beat shit out of me or any other white person he sees.

If you think i'm being paranoid this happened when i went to go see Straight Outta Compton in theaters. After the movie ended this drunken black guy came up to this old white guy and sucker punched him in the face.

are whypipo REALLY like this?

>why "pipo"

Why would anyone want to watch this movie? Looks boring and preachy. Everyone is talking about how it's an "important movie to watch" which is code for "huge piece of shit."

dont watch a stupid movie about niggers.

black people only go to watch capeshit dont worry

Black people aren't going to go watch this shit.

This seems like the most boring BLM movie yet.

Saw it. The movie's a snoozefest after the actual series of events at the Algiers Hotel that make up the entire second act. Pretty good up until then, though. And the movie doesn't glorify the actual riots at all really.

>Detroit Rebellion
Try riot

how come the movie doesnt have a single black lady

You need to move to a nicer area, user.

There's plenty of black chicks. Just none in any major roles since it was two white girls that were actually involved in the Algiers incident.

Do they pay the toll?

If that really happened, then idk what your area is like. I went to see The Birth of a Nation last year, and though I was the only white guy, the black audience was civil: a lot of college-age girls and parents bringing their kids.

OP here
I live a hour north of Seattle but that incident happened in Hawaii.

paying to watch niggers nig

seems (((they))) got you, lost cause.

Best movie of 2017 so far.

hawaii is full of maniacs weirdo and island people that live in tents, of course something like that would happen THERE... you just be really fucking paranoid and timid to be afraid of black people in fucking woodland ass whitebread washington state. you're practically in canada up there man.

>oh no blacks are so oppressed they cant even snipe cops in peace

what? How does it make one paranoid or timid to be worried about encountering a black person? Statistics clearly show that, ESPECIALLY if you're white, you're much more likely to be a victim of a violent crime by a black person, particularly a black male, which only make up 6-7% of the population total and account for half of if not more of the violent crime committed in the entire country.

Are whypipo literally like this IRL?

>golly mister, statistically you're likely to kill me

baka

No one sniped at the police, it was a starter pistol.

they should have cleaned that hotel

oh my bad you guys I should have clarified as well, the black on white crime stats have been shown to be 200x higher than the white on black crime stats. Remember, 13% of the population... Black males, naturally the primary perpetrators, make up only 6-7%...

Regarding rape, the year for which the data about interracial crime was collected showed that there were approximately some 38000 black on white rapes and approximately _0_ white on black rapes.

No, most white people are not racially aware at all of the black man's heightened propensity for violence, unpredictable behavior and average IQ that is more than an entire standard deviation less than the white American average (which is actually more accurately around 103 than 100). So most of them don't react with a healthy degree of wariness and trepidation at the idea of prolonged interaction with the fucking subhuman niggers who might as well already be waging their own little race war against whites. All this while receiving [unimaginable number]-times the amount of any reparations they would ever have been entitled to through our generous welfare systems.

>what? How does it make one paranoid or timid to be worried about encountering a black person?
lol, because of what you just typed. they're not skunks, user. with the demographics of your region my guess is a black person would be way more intimidated with all the white people.
you sound like you need to lay off the Sup Forums and statistic reading. maybe go to a coffee shop in seattle and mingle with some "colored folk"
why do you want to see detroit anyway? to further solidify your disgust of blacks or something?

Yet they have literally no reason to be as is pointed out in it's just a fucking extension of their bullshit victim complex. They are the actual perpetrators of racial violence in America, BY AND LARGE, INCREDIBLY SO.

And I'm not the person you think I am, I don't want to see fucking shithole Detroit, and I don't want to be around niggers in a coffee shop. I don't jump at the sight of every black I see but being more wary of a fucking nigger than a white man is just intelligent. Especially if you're going to see some film dealing with racially charged subject matter considering most niggers can't even behave as it is in movie theaters.

Fucking small minded moron.

I think you'll be safe in the theater since it will be empty.
Careful not to get mugged on your way there though.

but only 6 person of washington is black and they all live in seattle. to be worried about being assaulted in a movie theatre by a black person in rural washington makes you timid and paranoid.
the crime demographics you're talking about are in cities and perpetrated usually in very specific regions.
>I don't want to see shithole detroit
then what the fuck is this thread? an excuse for you to vent about racial jargon? please relocate to Sup Forums and an even whiter area of the country like iowa or maine maybe.

Is not for black people cis scum.
Blacks already know that they are being kept slaves by the white heteronormative capitalist patriarchy.
This people is to raise awareness of how evil and privileged whites are.

i saw this. it's well made but kinda boring and the structure of the movie is odd.

> Afraid in your own country
Whoa, so this is the bravery of citizens living in the most powerful nation on earth

>live a hour north of Seattle
>worried about black people

For fucks sake OP we've got nothing but black hipsters here. The worst they're going to do is bitch about your clothing and shit taste in music

I don't know where you're from but you don't have a nigger problem.

If you're from any of the major European nations you're probably having an immigrant problem, though. Whether you'll acknowledge it or not. Or acknowledge the fact you also probably don't have the right to protect yourself against any Muslims or their peace trucks or butcher knives that they cut off veterans' heads with in broad daylight.

Ah fuck maybe they'll even get your daughter before they get you. And if you think it isn't a problem I actually hope they do.

The Detroit riots were literally just a chimpout. There is no way they could make an accurate movie of the events.

fuck off back to Sup Forums cletus, no one cares about your opinion.
>dem niggers are gonnsta come murders me in my bunker in alaska because there's historic gang violence and crime in baltimore and chicago
>dem chimps got to go hurrurur

Then everywhere can be Detroit.