What ever happen to music like this in cartoons?

What ever happen to music like this in cartoons?

youtube.com/watch?v=wO2Cd9tyUvY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbKmAuhlREc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja4qxbu7eio
youtube.com/watch?v=iB3jH9ifzm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever is a single word.

=is this the same op who complained about cartoon intros not being like anime intros?

Music in general got kinda shitty.

Add to that millenial cartoonist have really shitty video game inspired taste in music, which is why you hear more chiptunes

No, that was not me.

You want shitty 80s music back?

>80's music
>shitty

What ever

80s music was shitty, like 80s cartoons, 80s fashion, and 80s politics.

nah fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbKmAuhlREc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja4qxbu7eio
youtube.com/watch?v=iB3jH9ifzm4

80's music is the one thing that has been refined with age. It's the one aspect that's really stood the test of time.

Bad rock got overplayed in the 90s, and likely won't make a comeback the same way 80s synth music did, given it's not particularly unique or memorable.

80s/90s music will never come back. Unless cartoons start to adapt a more vaporwave style of music. That may be it though.

top notch work grandpa

a lot of shows back then were created to sell toys, so naturally you're gonna want to make them look cool so use a really cool song as the intro to hype the kids up that they'd buy it

at least that's what i think of it

>only old people can like old music

you are literally showing your age by romanticizing a bygone era that you can only view through rose tinted glasses.

the 80s are over, old man.
better things have come and gone

i honestly feel that you can rehash this show and make it marketable in this era. the basic plot is easy and solid to work with, the concept lends its self easily to video games and toys. but in the current era you would probably wana focus on the video game aspect. give the characters solid stories add some half way decent writing and you are set. hell you could get the tumblr crowd just by the fact that the team was composed of people from all over the world. just don't make it a major point of the series and focus on the story telling,

80s music was pretty polarised, the good stuff was particularly good and the bad stuff was particularly bad

80s passed, and so did glam rock.

Though Regular Show has plenty of that. And I'm sure Clarence had something similar.

So is retarded