You do OP.

OP

ANGLOS
N
G
L
O
S

Temporary internees until they can be moved to a country whose foundation was funded by the Third Reich.

enough outta you kikes

Aryans.

nobody.

there's a dude standing up in the background rofl

Marxist, communist, liberal actors/actresses, globalist, Israel first politicians, CFR, Trilateral commission, Hollywood Jews, race traitors and anyone anti-white.

everyone

just hit the reset button already

the ANGLO's aren't even hiding it anymore, have a reached a another milestone in the ARYAN genocide?

I hope so.

ARYANDIED Can't come soon enough.

tourists

nice philosophical post from the netherlands

We cast every screaming man woman and ARYAN child into the whirring razor turbines of the BLOOD REFINERY.

IT so soon I can taste the ARYANDIED ON MY LIPS.

The slogan was first used in work camps starting in 1933 - and then in many concentration camps, being widespread in 1936.

Contrary to popular belief, the early concentration camps actually were work camps and people were released again if they worked hard and had been "resocialized".

Initially, it was mostly criminals who were in concentration camps.

Things changed drastically in 1938 and 1939.

What a lot of people don't know is the numbers in concentration camps before 1940:
Summer 1933: 26,000 people Germany wide
Summer 1935: only 4,000 people imprisoned in the camps left (rest was released after "work" or imprisoned in normal prisons) - not killed
Summer 1938: number in the concentration camps increased to 7,000 after annexing Austria and imprisoning several thousand political opponents
November 1938: 26,000 Jews imprisoned in the camps
End of 1938: 60,000 in total in concentration camps
September 1939: A lot of Jews imprisoned, have been released and made to move away out of Germany - 21,000 mostly non-Jews political opponents left in the camps
End of 1940: camps now have 53,000 inmates, increase due to Polish campaign to imprison political opponents
1941-1945 - change of concentration camp system - this is the phase we know about

To go back to the "Arbeit macht Frei" thing, it had been on the camps for years before 1941 and people actually were released after work.

me

thanks german bro