Is there a worse flag in existence? I mean there are some pretty lame flags in terms of aesthetic appeal and all...

is there a worse flag in existence? I mean there are some pretty lame flags in terms of aesthetic appeal and all, but this is terrible. It's just a fucking leaf. They could've put anything here and they chose to put a leaf between two stripes. Just awful

is there a worse woman in existence? I mean there are some pretty lame vaginas in terms of aesthetic appeal and all, but this is terrible. It's just a fucking dick. They could've put any kind of pussy here and they chose to put a dick between two legs. Just awful

when you really think about it, fucking a ladyboy is less gay than fucking a girl. Girls tend to display themselves in very degenerate ways and often lean away from highly feminine aspects. Meanwhile, ladyboys always show themselves off in very feminine outfits and always present themselves in the stereotypical "uguu i'm a girl teehee" way.
They're a better representation of what a girl should be than actual girls themselves and if you find them attractive because of how they present themselves, then you're finding them attractive for being more girly than real girls. You're basically fucking them because they make better girls than real girls, not because they have a dick, so you're really being more heterosexual when you fuck them than you would be when fucking a real girl

>be a male
>have sex with other males
yeah it is gay as fuck, just give up Somchai

How about finding a girly girl

The leaf was used on stamping documents since the 1700s, it represented this land before this country even existed.

But oh nice coloured bars you got there, real original.

The real flag of Canada.

wow what a proud symbol you have

Vive le Quebec! Vive la France!

Do not be so rude to leaf bros they are becoming more and more rare

I think our flag is worse.
Too much going on.

De Gaulle was really based. Imagine having the balls to support a separatist movement in another sovereign country as a world leader. You wouldn't see that today.
Not that Macron doesn't have a spine, but he's the kind of Machiavellian opportunist that would never hold this kind of statement.

I guess Putin and Catalonia doesn't count

Rogue countries don't count.

1763 was a mistake...

>supporting separatist movement in an allied country
that was a dick move, what was he thinking? If this led to an rebellion with casulties, what would de gaulle have done about it?

>flag is red white and blue
It must suck having such absolutely generic colors on your flag. To have like no patriotic attachment to your national colors.

in a matter of time, you two will grow up and learn that ladyboys are objectively better than real women

Could be worse. Rejected flag designs.

the québécois separatist movement had sworn they wouldn't use violence

this close to filtering russia

more like the flag of overpriced strip joints

Quintessentially French.

Flags you need to move your mouse over to tell who they are.

Canada have literally one of the best flags in the world.

>unique, symbolic, recognizable flag
vs
>blue, white and red lines

>flag
Checks out

>You wouldn't see that today.

What about tomboys?

You were the original, so you get a pass.

It's actually one of the best flags there is. It's simple, yet unique and distinct, easily recognizable and widely known. It's a great flag.

I like our leaf

Other than Sup Forums I've never heard anyone badmouth the flag

Our previous flag was better

only people I've heard it from are retards like

Who honestly gives a fuck about Canada?

me

Well stop, please.

probably our flag will be. Macri is dumber than Trump and may change it for somekind of autochthonous mammal

Our people love the flag. Try explaining it to them.
There was a twitter thread saying was our tue flag, and everybody said it was lame because of the british flag.

>wow what a proud symbol you have
This, except unironically

It's a fine flag