Why does the entertainment industry hate masculinity?

Why does the entertainment industry hate masculinity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
youtu.be/YTyQgwVvYyc
youtube.com/watch?v=r5McQ27JN5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because feminized males are easier to influence.

Something's wrong with your PC

I wonder ((((who)))) could be behind this

Because we're badass and they're not.

because womyn have become their primary consumers

(((globalists))) want you to be servile bastard children
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

Is Adam a kike or not? I can't find anything on him.

It hates instinctual gender roles, both male and female.

/thread

His entire shtick is to be a contrarian. The entertainment industry as a whole still loves masculinity.

He is just a gay SJW. Don't think he is jew.

except that he abd the people who watch this actually believe what he says

Because the Unabomber was always right

Leftism is a totalitarian force and leftists operate out of a sense of inferiority and insecurity (see #11 on pic related)

Women are the badasses now. Get over it.

Why do you Sup Forums autists care so much about masculinity?
Neither of you are alpha males.
Alpha males don't shitpost on anonymous imageboards dedicated to anime.

This is the long and short of it. Over half of the population (women) are ravenous, unthinking consumers. (((They))) want the rest of the population to be the same. Why are you so concerned about stability and the future of the human race, goy? Check your privilege.

youtu.be/YTyQgwVvYyc
since no one wants to link it

Include me in the Buzzfeed article

sour grapes

youtube.com/watch?v=r5McQ27JN5o

So, anyone that knows what he's talking about can talk about the supposed article that debunks the "alpha wolf" concept?

STOP SHILLING YOU FUCK

I like how he spends the entire video debunking alpha wolves, while ignoring that apes have alpha leaders

MODS

funny that marx and lenin fall into this group

He says something about the bonobos having a matriarchal society.

Alpha wolves are really just the oldest and wisest wolves in the Pack.

And thankfully we are not bonobos and don't operate in the manner they do

So, what exactly are human alpha males?

>what are gorillas

He says that Bonobos are our closest genetic relatives and they don't have alpha males.

Don't pretend you've never met one

while the girl in the middle isn't hot by any means, with just a little bit of effort on her part she could be. so when i see people like her who are WAYYY above their friends league i always wonder what kind of mental issues they have and/or the fucked up things had happened to them

Met what? A successful guy? A guy that knows how to hit on girls? A guy that is comfortable leading people in some situations?

Yeah, and then proceeds to fuck up how Bonobo society works. Women don't exert overt dominance like portrays, they de-escalate conflict by fucking the males until they're too worn out to fight, which puts them in a place of societal control.

A more accurate depiction would have that woman take "alpha" guy in the back and fuck him until he doesn't care if he wins or loses the argument.

Alpha/beta is an overly simplistic concept for human relationships.

That doens't mean that were that close to them behavoirally, and they're not even that close to huamns. We're the only survivng hominids, there nothing that close to us left.

A human "alpha male" is actually just the male head of a family unit. You've met many of them. "Alpha" males don't exist.

Fpbp

I wear glasses and have beard. Am I nu-male? SHould I start shaving regularly and start wearing contact lenses?

The only "alpha" males in the world are billionaires and and athletes

Alpha males aren't a thing anymore for homo sapiens.
Haven't been for a while. Too many factors of society override it. If you'd really want to ascribe to it then the 1% would be the alphas and we'd all be the omegas and betas.

The fact that nerds cling to it as some binary reasoning for why they can't get laid is more damaging to masculinity than whatever some faggot on College Humor is saying.

He's right in his point that social dominance is largely contextual, and there isn't really one singular archetypal "alpha," but his points of argument suck. He spends too much time with the animal behavioral analogies. Yeah, they're responsible for the word origin of "alpha," but he even admits they don't work for humans, so why spend so much time on the comparison?

Also, that thing about "kindness" leading to longer relationships is irrelevant in a discussion of attraction within a culture that skews towards hookups, where superficial things like appearance and confidence are arguably more important.

That's not why. They do it because in this group she is the best looking woman, and she gets all associated bonuses and prizes of being the alpha female of the group. Middling girls do this all the time.

By asking this, you have confirmed that you are a numale. It's not something that can be changed, it's deep inside you. The appearance is a mere symptom.

That part about science is particularly profound. Leftists' whole "dude, I love science" spiel is only born from the potentially deracinating effect science may have on tradition, particularly Christianity. As soon as science challenges their own ideology, it's junk science. They have no love for science. They don't like math, and they didn't like physics class. It's just social posturing and hate for tradition.

Also, the fact that the greatest scientists in history were Christian, or at least deists and pantheists, completely shatters their worldview.

thats not really true. there are alphas within smaller social systems

Can some burger give me the breakdown on this guy? Is he popular in the US? Wikipedia suggests he is just an Internet/Youtube comedian. He doesnt have an actual show right?

Why does anyone care what this faggot thinks is what I'm wondering. I remember he did a retarded video about the US electoral system because Trump (and he got btfo im sure). Is it lost on everyone that he's an obvious faggot and/or nu-male, and he is breaching about alpha male / masculinity? Why is this video popular? It would be like a fatty doing a fitness video

You guys got played

>there is no natural leader type in nature
>except in bonobos which are matriarchal
>humans should therefore be run by women

Really fires up my synapses

college humor is an online comedy thing, they made these youtube videos about Adam ruining everything where he would disprove common misconceptions about various topics, then this online series from college humor got turned into an actual TV show on TBS

hes literally who tier though and its not that popular of a show at all.

>is he popular in the US?

No. He has a TV show on a channel most people don't know exists.

Thanks this is what I thought. A nobody whose internet popular. Jesus, just the look of this guy makes me feel angry. I would be ASHAMED if I looked like that. The gay ass poses he does, the faggot "oh you're taking a picture, I'm going to do the funny/sophisticated face" facial expression. Yech

Thats true for looking at an overall society with many cultures constanly mixing but the more specific the culture/ communitiy/group is, the more obvious it is that human nature will never truely change.

Even if the the tall, strong, smart, confident male may not get anywhere from slaughtering his enemies in most areas of western society these days, that same person will be a leader who will dominate others in less violent ways in endless different professions or situations.

Until a posthuman exsitence is possible, even the relentless assault of social justice on gender roles cant stop people from inteacting they way biology says to.

almost everything he says isnt "wrong" pre say but they way he presents his points and argues either side is inconsistent and "my views are the moral high ground so therefore i am superior" (i forget what this type of debate tactic is called) i hope people dont believe everything this fags says for absolute truth but they will.

Thanks for sharing that pic

I knew about his arguments against the industrialized world for a while but never knew about his thoughts on leftism. I wonder how much info he gets in prison because if he knew what was going on today, he would know his manifesto was 100% validated and proven right.

Right. An alpha male today is a function of the combinations of four factors: looks, money, notoriety, and personality. It is also affected by the scale we are talking here. God tier alpha males who have all four on a global scale.Leo Dicaprio or Johnny Depp, Bill Clinton, Lebron James, people like that. They all have those in differing amounts, but it is global scale. A local town mayor could be an alpha male in the town, but hes a nobody globally. Cool guy in high school is alpha until he goes to college when he is a nobody again. A millionaire could be an alpha male, but when he goes to Bilderberg he is not necessarily.