Thoughts on what tonight's Rick and Morty episode will be about?

Thoughts on what tonight's Rick and Morty episode will be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sirprincedrewbug/memes-aka-pickle-rock-aka-party-rick-aka-deleted-monday
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Triggered Christfags and Sup Forumstards NOT welcome in this thread!

Gherkin Richard will likely make an appearance

Is it written by a woman ?

R E D D I T

E

D

D

I

T

FUCKING REDDIT IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Hey check this dude out!

REDDIT IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE 2NITE

REDDIT
EDDIT
DDIT
DIT
IT
T

FUCKING REDDIT IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

OP, OP, OP, OP, OPPA PICKLE RICKER STYLE

So I'm trying to figure out what makes something Reddit but not Sup Forums, when it's clear that both boards love the show, and I think it's just christfags butthurt over the shows atheistic themes.

Rick and Morty is reddit

t. pleb
rick and morty is quintessential Sup Forums kino

REDDIT IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB reddit

If you need to ask, you're Reddit.

does it matter? a man wrote the first episode and it was just as awful as the second one. hopefully rickle pick will redeem the season.
its doubtful though

REDDIT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

remember when you clicked accept button on the main Sup Forums page? There was a rule that you will have to hate anything that Reddit likes, no matter how much you like that "anything"

Can I kick it? (Pickle Rick!)
>Can I kick it? (Pickle Rick!)
>Well, I'm gone (Go on then!)
Can I kick it? To all the people who Pickle like Rick does
>Before this, did you really know what Reddit was?

The thing that unsettles me the most about this is that there is no such thing as a "pickle". Pickle isn't a noun.

CHECK IT OUT REDIT I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

>childish nihilism
>proceeds to say the show is nihilistic, but not how nihilism is childish
every time

thread theme

soundcloud.com/sirprincedrewbug/memes-aka-pickle-rock-aka-party-rick-aka-deleted-monday

>Pickle Rick's
>Formerly Richard's

Never got this joke

>implying that juvenile nihilism, toilet humor and irreverent violence is not "Sup Forums"

Cucumber Richard

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

PICKLE RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

PICKLE RICK IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

That bait was very clearly written by a Redditor tourist

I haven't even watched the newest episode, but from what I heard it was shite.

WUUUDDUUUUPP *BUURRP* EVERYBUDDAYYYYY

P I C K L E R I C K
I
C
K
L
E
R
I
C
K

You have to go back, Gallowboob.