The jsa are above the law

the jsa are above the law

What is even the point of her mask

who watches the watchmen?

is that Rorschach snowboarding?

Domino masks are pretty stupid in general.
>Bruce, it's me, Barbara!

Durr, *Nixon*... don't be such a casual.

Sex appeal

her identity`s public anyway

They aren't above the law enough!

It's Sandy.

Bwa-ha-ha, I am anonymous to all ! None can stop me !

Hey you guys remember when Sand qas a character who did things?

;_____;

ah yes the good old years of 1999-2005

All vigilantes are above the law, yes

That's kind of how it works

Sometimes batman is sanctioned by the gcpd.

Design element.

Rich man commits crimes every night and his buddy, the police commissioner, covers them up and makes sure that no police action is taken against him...

This story checks out.

Yet if he disagreed with the law, he'd go against it. The fact that sometimes he aligns with them is maybe coincidental. Its just that their goals align for the time now. If the cops turned against him lets see how often he'd bow to their authority.

How quickly he'd go his own way shows that he's not really beholden to the law. Batman is a vigilante who understands they were always criminals, but its what they need to be at times. Some heroes think they're inline with the law, but if you're randomly putting on a suit and randomly going out to go fix the world, you're not really inline with the law. You're going above it, since the regular law can't handle shit by itself at times due to being too restricted.

>the regular law can't handle shit by itself at times due to being too restricted.
Those fighting to expand police powers are the real heros

That's its own issue, but Batman realizes law can't dangle criminals over balcony's and shit like that without being sued. Only he can do it, because he can't be sued.

Wasent that the plot of the first adam west episode