I want to feel sorry for people but I just can't anymore on the news

Okay lemme explain. Everytime I see horrible man made disasters happen to anyone I USED to immediately feel sympathetic. Then not long a didn't feel sympathetic towards people in the Middle East. Why? Because frequency. This sorta shit happens so often you become desensitised and if you were to care about every one of them you wouldn't function. Same goes towards the "why you can't grieve for every dead person".

What I'm scared of is now I'm feeling the same way about Europeans. I mean I already feel this way for niggers when they get killed by cops in the US of A but if tomorrow another BIG happening occurred in Europe my reaction would probably be the same as if you told me I could save 10c on fuel if I bought this coupon. Why? Again frequency (but to a much smaller extent). I mean Belgium recently had some fucking flower festival and they had to make the place seem like an army training ground to ward of terrorism.

related video youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I want to feel sorry for people but I just can't
>syrians and niggers
>people

>
c'mon burgerbro, I'm being somewhat serious

first casualty in war is the truth.

I was being completely serious. Stop seeing these filthy things as human. You'll feel better.

did some new movie trailer come out today? wtf is this?

You get 10c off as well at the servo station? How much do you have to spendin store? Over here uts $30+

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

I DON'T WANT THEIR PAIN
I DON'T WANT THEIR SUFFERING

All that's missing is a child's toy.

stop watching the news if it causes lack of empathy. concentrate on your local community and family. and don't expect to generaate any coming to a place where empathy is considered a jewish plot

Yeah I saw that. Still quite sceptical desu

3 of the 4 photos I posted were by the same photographer. What are the odds?

:(

>using bombed syrian child to try to push refugee shit

Maybe if King Obungo didn't INSIST on working with Al-Qaeda and ISIL to destroy Syria's legitimate government and assassinate Assad, that little boy wouldn't have been hit by a bomb--which, I assume, was a bomb that the Pentagon supplied to jihadists of maybe a bomb dropped by one of the predator drones which Obama authorizes to fly over Syria and drop their payloads all over.

my dumb driving instructor won't stop sending me emails about various promotions

makes perfect sense

when you start thinking the world is collapsing, everyone is evil, terror is everywhere, remind yourself that worldwide violence has been in massive decline for centuries. We only think these things happen more because it gets so much media coverage.

and most of the violence is happening in shithole places so it seems so distant to

>obama MAKES Assad drop barrel bombs on him own citizens

America does some scary scary shit man.

exactly. turn off the tv, the internet, walk around where you live, my guess is it is very peaceful, strangers treat each other with respect, if someone was injutred, strangers would come to their aid. The world you see here is through a distorted lens where all you see are the bad things.

Plus all that sweet sweet revenue from advertising and exposure

photo caption
"i seen some shit and some shit accessories"

Same here, I used to feel bad about terrorist attacks in Europe, now I laugh at them, cucks.

okay, I haven't gone to the laughing part yet. atm it's more "well it was bound to happen, if Europe wants to let in refugees then they have to deal with a couple innocent people dying in the name of allah every now and again"

My theory for why the photo went viral is because of his expression and that it looks really artsy and tumblr-y

Those aren't the same people. Nice try tho. lol Look at the hairlines you retard. Bitching about propaganda and you post this pic. Meta as fuck.

CTR I'm getting real tired of your shit

Dude, are you retarded? If you can' tell those aren't the same people I don't know what to say. CTR? lol Kill yourself my man.

>battle deaths are lower when there's not a global conflict going on

really makes you think, everything is fine after all huh wow

everything is relative. bad things still happen, just not as much as they used to.

I only feel sorry for whites who don't deserve it, and animals. Everyone else who is black or Muslim or liberal, they have it coming.

The chart doesn't seem to account for the 2010s either, which have absolutely been more violent than the 90s already.

nice try CTR