Which would you rather be hunted by: a Xenomorph or a Predator?

Which would you rather be hunted by: a Xenomorph or a Predator?

By "hunted" i mean raped and kept as a sex slave

Xenomorph.

Even modern day earth has tools to deal with them. A Predator would outclass me on every level.

A Xeno could be baited into a chokepoint while I blast at it with a shotgun or high caliber semi automatic rifle

Xeno because if you have a gun, you can hopefully kill it at range. A predator will kill you while cloaked with a few different ranged weapons depending on what he chooses.

Predator. They don't hunt unarmed prey so all I have to do is not pick up a weapon.

A Predator

I'd like her to predator my boipussy, if you know what I mean

Seriously, a Predator would fuck every person with ease.

Xeno

All I gotta do is go in space.

Predator has a spaceship.

that's not true at all. one of them didn't attack a woman. another one was going to kill one.

obviously the alien. it's just an animal. shoot it or lure it into oncoming traffic.

Predators won't hunt anything that isn't going to fight back and be sporting.

Xenomorphs wont' attack anything that doesn't fear them.

>Manage to mortally wound it
>It starts up it's personal suicide nuke
>Literally not fast enough to escape
> Anybody [including me] for 50 miles around get vaporized

Would you rather be hunted by Predator or the Thing (who has imitated one of your squad members)?

A predator, at least there a chance you can be friends as long as you're not a mercenary of some sort.

have to chose predator, i'll probably die either way but at least the predator kill will be fast unlike the alien that might put a facehugger in me or even worse put me in that breeding web from alien

Predator, at least it won't assimilate the rest of the planet after it kills me.

How about being attacked by either The Thing or Calvin the Martian.

I think that's an interesting question. They're kinda similar.

The Thing, but only if I'm assimilated and not just brutally murdered like Copper.

>not wanting to be a superior shapeshifter

Predator, I dont carry a weapon apart from my wicked sense of humor so I should be fine.

the blob. t1000 would just turn into waifu and trick me.