So when is Marvel going to bring the Watcher back? They can't keep him dead forever right?

So when is Marvel going to bring the Watcher back? They can't keep him dead forever right?

When is Fury gonna appear standing ominously over some big event to show how important it is?

Wouldnt be a point in bringing back the Watcher. Secret Wars 3 eradicated the multiverse, so "What If" stories are forever a thing of the past.

He' DEAD. Bitch, he' DEAD. That shit is forever. That's what dead is.

( BUT... there is an entire race of Watchers who basically all look and dress alike, so... )

As Old Man Fury is literally chained to the moon I'm going to guess "NO"

Isn't Reed rebuilding it though.

Oh goodiegoodie, now we'll get an arrogant and condescending multiverse that neglects it's family.

>originated in F4 comic
Sure, they can't keep him dead forever.

What Nuzlocke edit is this from? Nearly tricked me into thinking this was from Bendis' run or something.

>be child molester in 616. go to earth prison
>save the earth multiple times. get chained to the moon

How does that make sense? Doesn't Spider-Gwen transfer between her reality all the time? Not belittling you, I'm wondering wtf went on during SW3.

Bendis wanted to make Miles the main spider-man.

The multiverse temporarely went FOOM with its remnants rule by Doom and was then rebuilt by Reed so some of the writer's favourites could be integrated into main continuity in one fell swoop.

Well that does explain the recent crisis of infinite Spidermen variations storyline that introduced all those other... waitaminute!

No, no, that was just a fluke. It's not as if there's going to soon be another story where all sorts of Spiderman clones... wait...

Is that like metron.
If so the answer is sooner then dc will bring back metron.

Where exactly did Metron go? I'm pretty sure he was just in Justice League

I remember a Green Lantern threw a rock at him, shortly before Black Hand reanimated the giant monsters stuck on the Source Wall.

He was at the beginning of Darkseid War, but I can't remember what happened to him.

Nothing ever changes.

Or ends. Way too early in the morning.

Found it.

Thanks for the refresher. I totally forgot about that.

Movie rights

I really wonder what they were thinking.
>remove Reed, Sue and kids
>give Ben to Bendis because muh space Jews
>and retard uses only two Jews so his point is moot
>give Johnny to the Inhumans because...

It's from Mightygodking

He dead
Although if i recall correctly he was no longer a new god anyway

I'm just waiting for him to show up in CW2 for no reason

I still don't understand what Fury was doing that the Fantastic Four and Dr. Strange weren't already doing.

And why the fuck has Orb not shown up since Original Sin? Doesn't A-A-Ron have a hard-on for Orb?

Dr. Manhattan killed him and Pandora.

>They can't keep him dead forever right?
Why not?

Never. He's white. It's 2016 user.

Honestly, do you fuckers even READ comics?

Brashear is godfather to the Watcher's baby. If you think this won't come up in Ultimates you're crazy.

Theyare asking about the watcher himself though not his child. Calm down, pirate.

Pretty obvious that that poster is implying the kid is going to turn into a carbon copy of his dad rather than just resurrect the Watcher, idiot.