How fitting that the Washington Monument had slave labor involved. What else could you expect from AmeriKKKa?

How fitting that the Washington Monument had slave labor involved. What else could you expect from AmeriKKKa?

>one throw away line to show the character is precocious, but still ultimately naive

Why did this trigger everyone so badly? You do realize that a character with a certain opinion isn't an endorsement of that viewpoint, right?

>Why did this trigger everyone so badly?

White guilt. You'd think the racists would be championing the fact the Monument had slave labor involved but I guess not.

Probably because that opinion is not presented as an opinion but as a historical fact that is meant to misinform young people that watch this turd

>Say false fact
>Call it "opinion"
>Lol, why so butthurt?

I thought it was funny until the teacher got BTFO'd and that security guard sided with "MJ"

The secruity guard gave a "so so" hand motion to her claims and that is the best way to describe slave labor''s involvement in the construction of the Washington Monument.

How dense are you?

How autistic are you?

>movie characters can't ever be wrong or misinformed!
>this movie about fucking superheroes has a real duty to realism and historical accuracy

Stop being fucking SJWs. People are allowed to disagree with you, film characters most of all.

Yeah, cool, a "so so" hand motion that anyone can dismiss very easily is more important than a statement about slavery presented as a fact by a nigger.

I fucking hate other whites for being so stupid, you are the reason we will die in 50 years.

It was built by the army. The line and the guard's reaction to it has to do with the fact that it was started BEFORE the American Civil War and was not completed until after.

It's/pol/, they get triggered over literally everything

>presented as fact

What the fuck should she say, retard? "Um well, in my humble opinion based on the sources I've researched, there was a high likelihood of slave labor being used in the construction of the monument." Like get the fuck out of here.

Of course she presents it as fact because she fucking believes in it. You know, the same way you believe autistic shit like that whites will die in 50 years, and insist on presenting that as a fact also.

You are so asshurt man.

You don't get it. She presents it as a fact, because it's about the agenda. Characters in movies and tv shows are rarely wrong for the sake of being better than anyone else, so if someone admits or presents a statement with belief, it's something that is meant to be taken as true.

Fucking retards, I have to explain you such simple stuff.

black people should be back to africa and work hard to improve their continent.
wouldn't that be a happy ending for everybody? they seem so sad to live in USA.

>. Characters in movies and tv shows are rarely wrong for the sake of being better than anyone else, so if someone admits or presents a statement with belief, it's something that is meant to be taken as true.

This is autism.

Does she get BTFO later in the movie about lying to further hey agenda? If not, then the audience will believe her as well. So it comes down to the writers either being ignorant or pushing an agenda. Which one would you like it to be?

Apparently it's likely that it was built by slaves since slave labor was common in D.C., but there's no irrefutable proof.

If I'm remembering the half hearted research I did after I saw Homecoming, it's that there's a reasonable chance the stone was quarried by slaves.

How about we work hard to improve the US instead?