Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Fuck off kike

left = gryffindor
right = slytherin

Left: unaltered video of cherry picked ugly girls without dental care or makeup
Right: professional photographs of girls who's job it is to look good with top dollar dental care and makeup

>ARYAN
>posts anglos

k

The left are Anglos not Aryans.

Wow, It's almost like someone cherry-picked those images to make a point contrary to the general trend. Hmm.

>aryan
There is that word again.
Okay, Swedecuck, I know it's hard to understand, but just because a country is from northern europe, doesn't mean its population is aryan or even white (see: anglos).

>Anglos
>Aryan

Would you exterminate Anglo then?

>They all have brown hair, brown eyes.

According to the top retards at Sup Forums, none of those people are actually white.

I would, they ruined the south.

But anglos aren't people, much like jews.

Wait until WW3
No spoilers

This isnt anything. You just took a bunch of defected retards and plastered them next to hot young movie stars

consider the flag, everyone

hmmm... this made me think like really hard...

Wow, you found nine ugly, allegedly white women. This is truly a reason to blow the shofar and shout mazel tov.

Jews are going to be at the centre of that. Europe is going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented for our leadership in that role.

Y'all are lying to yourself if you think you wouldnt "betray the white race" for those seductive Jewesses

Wow, it's so hard to find an attractive pure Jewess that half of the women in the Jewish side are half White.

jew girls are top shit man, that's how they manage to infitrate and prevail in the indigenous populations, that's their world domination strategy
think why is jewness passed through the mother line?