Who thought making this was a good idea and why did no one stop them?

Who thought making this was a good idea and why did no one stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLeNQj7RAD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Um8Og6GbjUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is one of those meme movies where's it's so fucking trash it's good. It's like a b-horror flick or the Zelda CD-I games

they thought that seinfeld could carry the movie.

Also this was made by dreamworks right cuz dreamworks tends to do this sort of thing a lot

I think it was fun.

It's hardly the worst animated movie in existence, it's good for one or two watches but it's not something that you'd go back to or think was a classic.

The fact that we can still remember what it was and talk about it today means they succeeded.

The Jewiest animated movie ever.

Stopping it would have required a sting operation.

>why did no one stop them?
Yeah, that's a mystery

Personally I can't bee-lieve that you would go there.

What's wrong? You royal jelly?

Woah man, you need to calm down and beehive yourself.

All I remember is

>Ray Liotta's private select!

Which was pretty funny... but literally the only thing I remember.

Maybe I will when you stop trying to beeswax poetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLeNQj7RAD0

You guys need to settle down, youre acting like a couple of Hitler was right, the holocaust ended too soon-ers.

This is pretty punny, honey

This conversation sure is starting to drone on, isn't it?

ITS HIP TO FUCK BEES

There, now I can rest

Time to post these again

No joke, I once had a dream where we somehow stumbled onto an alternate version of reality where evolution went down a different path and that alternate Earth somehow ended up with human-sized, bipedal descendants of bees. It was exactly as horrific as you'd expect and I woke up scared.

Not even lying, it was a very weird dream. Your posts just reminded me of that nightmare.

it's truly sad that someone spent hours of their life making these awful edits.

It's not wasting time if you're having fun.

And the nose removal was shit people requested the first go-around and I ended up rolling with to try figuring out photoshop brushes.

user, I'm sorry to tell you but I think you may be genuinely autistic

Sequel is looking great

youtube.com/watch?v=Um8Og6GbjUg

1 or two of those are sorta cute, but they are all terrifying...

It wasn't that bad.

Creepy-cute is my goal with these things. Plus thinking of this as a weird "Only difference is Vanessa is an insectoid woman more alien-looking then the actual bees and this is hardly acknowledged like some kinda extended Chicken Boo episode" makes this shitpost of a movie into more of a shitpost