Hey Sup Forums why do the majority of women vote liberal/democrat?

Hey Sup Forums why do the majority of women vote liberal/democrat?

Muh Feelz

Abortion rigts

Because Republicans hate freedom

Women aren't men.

Cunts are stupid.

Because the media, celebrities and news tell them to.

You don't say

Because white women belong to black men (Obama)

Lower life forms vote left.

Because it's the party that tells them to do whatever they want, and there will be no repercussions.

If there was a party telling white men they could do whatever they want, and have tons and tons of sex, with no consequences, men would be all over that party, too.

women have very strong in-group preference and absolutely cannot cope with any sense that their views are not the majority represented by their friends on social media and in their TV soapies. Women subconsciously change their views to fit as much as possible with what they hear/see around them.

If the majority of social media et al suddenly became conservative then women would follow shortly afterwards

One would think that democrats are more permissive of men having sex than republicans.

I want my abortion rights, and I want free tampons desu

Other than that pretty right wing.

Well they brag about more women are "earning" "degrees"

And we all know colleges/universities are re-education facilities. So the majority going to these facilities is going the be the majority brainwashed

Also thinking in the now with feelings instead in the future with consequence

Women aren't racist.

Women vote based on emotions rather than logic.

Women generally tend to think with their emotions. They're not as logical and reasonable as men are (in general). Women also tend to be followers and part of the herd. They'll do stuff simply because other women are doing it.

I'd also assume it has to do with "muh abortion", "muh free birth control", "muh wage gap", etc.

>implying voting right is being racist

this

Never understood why the Republican Party insists on shooting itself in the foot with its stance on abortion.

They would pick up a huge portion of the female vote if they just realised they lost that battle and it's not a hill worth dying on when there's so many other fights they could still win.

Better to die with integrity than live with corruption

The party represents how America was run during America's golden age

>>>Hey Sup Forums why do the majority of women vote liberal/democrat?

>Doutzen Kroes
>Not a mudshark

Don't use pictures of this 'woman' never again.

/thread along with beta males

Democrats are permissive of wo(men) choosing what bathroom they want, single moms making more off of welfare than people with $65k salaries, domestic terrorists, and pretty much everything that can cause the downfall of a thriving nation because they're afraid/don't want to sacrifice their jobs to say no.

this. had a political discussion with 4 chicks yesterday, none of them put facts over feelings