The largest group in the adoptions from abroad to Finland were children born in South Africa...

The largest group in the adoptions from abroad to Finland were children born in South Africa. The next most adoptions were made from Thailand and China.

Nearly two-thirds of children adopted from abroad were boys. South Africa, Thailand and China were also the most popular countries of adoptions in two previous years.

And? Are you a Sup Forumstard?

Good to hear that those children are getting healthy and wealthy families

I see nothing but positives in that.

Why do white people never adopt children from Eastern European shitholes or something?

>Adopting a slav

Why would I adopt a kid that is genetically predisposed to grow up and make monkey noises at black football players?

Nobody likes Slavs

We got enough Russians

Russia banned Finns from adopting kids from Russia because gay marriage is legal here now.

I legit wonder why people adopt children of different races

brownie points, that's legit the reason

>Sup Forumsack intellectuals at work

If you really want a child, you don't care what colour the child is.

You wouldnt happen to be the adopted dane would you?

no, he is that swedish exchange student same who make trap and other finnhate threads for pure inferiority complex

>he is that swedish exchange student
the evil swede, ofcourse

If you are desperate to have a child, you'd pick one in your own country and not on the other side of the planet. It's cheaper and less complicated.
Adopting a child of a different race is setting the child up for a life full of identity crisis, racial consciousness and rejection of surroundings.

Stop being such a contrarian

that fucker has already revealed himself :^)

Idk it's weird I would adopt a mexicANO or some sort of mestizo . Might as well help one of my own if I was adopting

>you'd pick one in your own country

There are literally no children available for adoption in Finland. That's why people are froced to go abroad.

I have a hard time believing that, unless you're talking about newborns. Anyway, adopting a baby from other Nordic countries is still easier than adopting from South Korea, Thailand or Kenya