What the fuck is the point of "knighting" someone England? Fucking explain yourself...

What the fuck is the point of "knighting" someone England? Fucking explain yourself. A knight exists to protect the monarchy yet you guys use it as a popularity contest to give to your celebrities. If Muslim hoarded are at the gates of London you really expect Elton John and Patrick Stewart to pick up swords and protect the Queen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_arts
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was thinking about this too. Thank you for bringing this up

Muslims aren't animals you fucking racist.

Americans not understanding culture or history? What a surprise.

Quote me where I said they were animals?

It's a tradition

Cuz if you're a knight and you go down your spoons you'll absolutely drink for free. It's about recognition for your actions.

It's a badge of honor for someone who has served Britain idiot.

Here's your (You) leaf

We do that's why we are confused. Knight are soldiers who exist to protect the kingdom yet today those accolades go to celebrities as a popularity contest it's so stupid. Every fucking British soldier that fights over seas should be knighted not a gay singer.

Fuck the Queen and her good-for-nothing, rosacea-cheeked sons.

How has Elton John served Britain?

>A knight exists to protect the monarchy.
No it doesn't.

Traditionally people who contribute a lot in intellectual pursuits could be knighted. Recently it's got somewhat out of hand with shitty musicians getting knighthoods but ultimately it's Queen Elizabeth II's choice to knight people based on recommendations (probably from the Jews but that's another matter).

For his music and charity work

We know, we think it's a bit silly too. Sadly it's the government that chooses who gets knighted and they always pick luvvies.

Knight is a title not a job. In ye olden day most knights were from the noble class which had the added responsibility of protecting the realm but that was because they were noble not because they were knights.

That's superficial shit and he does charity for tax reasons like every other rich person. You know who should be knighted? A soldier who gets his leg blown off protecting his mates.

that's a gay stuff
don't pay attention to that

>monarchies are useless in the 21st century

You don't say...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_arts

A

What have you done for America? Nothing you're just anime watchuing basemen dweller who thinks white skin color is achevement.
Maybe if you had anti-AIDS soldier too you wouldn't have such a rampant AIDS problem.

I want to be knighted, but I'm an American

Is this still possible?

I'll go down on the Queen if I have to

>Wah wah wah muh failed 1 billionth republic

It's done in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland also, thanks for singling out England as usual you faggot.

What do you mean 'IF?'

And I expect them all to be knighted, of course

The only country that did monarchy worse than England is Poland t b h.

What is music. What is culture.

a knight is supposed to protect the widow and the orphan, not to rape the orphan and steal the widow's belongins

>Patrick Stewart picking up a sword to go fight the muslim hordes

I want this

>Your argument is invalid because durrr I hate America

Why do you retards always do this. America has nothing to do with this conversation nor am I insulting England I am just wondering why their standards for knighting aren't higher.

>Asks what knighting is.
>Proceeds to make up bullshit instead of actually waiting for an answer.

Kill yourself, retard.

>What the fuck is the point of "knighting" someone England?
Because they DESERVED

When charles becomes king will he keep elizabeth's stance on not getting involved in politics or will he fuck some muzzies up?

I've heard charles loves english people and doesn't fancy brown people.

>not posting the real version

>What the fuck is the point of "knighting" someone England?
We're going for a cultural victory mate. Now we just need to build a bunch of hotels.

Here is your (you) you ordered.

I was mocking you not America

>be head of government
>have policy not to get involved in politics
What did the Queen mean by this?

>Britain = Klingons

>EU = Federation

>Russia = Romulans

Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Ok still has nothing to do with the OP retard

Monarchs aren't allowed to voice their political opinions

FUCKING

>also checked

George Alexander Luis is the Antichrist/False Messiah

The monarchy has no role except for him and Kate Middleton's tits

I wonder if any of us will be left alive to see what his role in history will be?

Also, is it wrong to fancy Kate? She's hideous with a face like the Grinch, but she's also really evil which makes her irresistibly attractive.

It's not like knights back then were always the guys in shiny armor, gallantly riding their mighty steeds into the enemy's ranks to cut down the barbarous heathens. It was a popularity contest, just like today. A bunch of noblemen having feasts, playing at war, trying to impress each other.
Just like today, the people who did the real fighting were the little guys.

Wrong. Eliz2 chooses to be politically neutral.

>Muslims aren't animals you fucking racist.

Uhhhh way to be retarded bro

Humans are animals. H. Sapiens, order of Primates, class of Mammalia, kingdom of Animalia.

Except these ones molest little boys and crucify gays

Taterbro, what's America then?

I never visited England but when I do I want to visit that lake where Excalibur is in. Is that a real thing?

Knighting is basically the Medal of Freedom, or other civilian medal, in the US; it is something you earn for your service to humanity or the country.

Borg obviously

Best Prince.

I was always told she wasn't allowed.
hopefully based charles comments against globalism

For making being gay so incredibly fashionable.

Cultural Marxism has a lot to thank him for.

>but his music

He's good but there's thousands of better British musicians who've done more for music than him that DIDN'T get knighthoods

By best you mean worst parading himself as a high value target liability sure.

Considering the whole Arthurian legend is from before the Anglo's took over and conquered everything you are decisively unlikely to find anything relating to the legend in real life.
The Kingdom was some kind of Greater Cornwall and even that is speculation.

So you mean Christians?

It was a honor before they gave it away to Jews and faggots.

Now its a joke of a popularity contest.

Ever since jesters became political commentators.

How depressing. I assumed you guys had Merlin's workshop set up somewhere for tourists like the Italians have all of Da Vinci workshops set up.

>it's an Ameripoo obsessed with England thread

Republicunts like to imagine that the monarchy has no power so it's therefore without problem to abolish it.
The reality is somewhat different.

It would be nice if the next king straight up abolished globalism.
>Every Muslim will be purged.

He won the Jousting Tournament against your entire (((Music Industry))), it was quite spectacular.

It was a secret until some pleb tabloid leaked it.

Da Vinci was a real person unlike Merlin.

You know he means the UK you pedantic faggot

For spreading communism

He might do, he probably knows muslims hate gays

This thread has crushed my world views. You just removed two things from my bucket list. How depressing.

Why the fuck are Canadians the worst

Gay. That's what. Has he killed anybody for the queen? No? Fuck off.

why didn u stop it

Rare

knights have the right to talk on behalf of britain, like when elton john confronted Putin.
It is a mark of greatness

go bayonet some babies, meatball

They actually can't get involved. Basically it states that they do have the power to but if they get involved Parliament has the power to kick the royals out.

>Knight are soldiers who exist to protect the kingdom yet today those accolades go to celebrities as a popularity contest it's so stupid.
It goes to more than just celebrities. Those are just the knighthoods you hear about.

So basically you are a parliamentary statement where you elect parties who then elect representatives to speak on your behalf but the Queen supercedes that by knighting on undemocratic means who also speak on your behalf?

England is a non-european shithole

Every morning english people wake up to muslim prayer on a loud speaker for fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM

They should change the name for "knighting" to "mamluking" to be more appropriate and less oppressive.

*System

He killed British culture and standards by dressing up like a drag queen

We aren't a democracy. This meme needs to stop.

I figure its to recognize and reward the contributions a citizen has made in society.

This doesn't exist in the normal world

I'm going to enjoy my time on this board before I get insulted for Sadiq Khan getting a knighthood

Too much feathering boy.

dont get goverment mixed up in this, or it will turn into a queen vs the goverment debate.
a knighthood can be taken away, they repersent the people of the country, not the country.

That's sweat

It's basically a contract in disguise of a "honorable historic ritual" given to those of great talent and celebrity status.

It allows the English government to officially use them as a marketing product of their culture and for tourism.

No no, they are animals. Trying to humanize these things is a pretty common mistake.

I wouldn't call your country normal either.

>drag queen
there quite british
even in medival times, men would play womens parts, may the keks live on

Knights are soldiers of God.

That's poop tho

Is this the degenerate west the east keeps going on about?

epic kekic

I think it's something to do with their diet? Too much corn syrup + mexishit food all day every day means the average American cannot hold his faeces in.