1. your country

1. your country

2. is your leader a pathological liar with dementia?

USA
yes

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2482168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a fan of trump but you have to admit that's actually a good idea

That's pretty much any politician.

>highly trained teachers
>guntards straight from iraq with pstd land in american classrooms as their new job after 2 months of education

make this happen

>I'm not a fan of trump but you have to admit that's actually a good idea

Yes, but conventional third wolrd politician tier not Trump's deranged psychopath level

Still better than their cops.

>veteran teachers unload on the vietnamese students
>cops show up and unload on the black students

ruska duša is right

DEAR FUCKING CONCERN TROLLS: Trump offered bump stocks because the response from the left will be, "It's not enough." It's the same strategy used with the Palestinians. Same with DACA. None of them wants peace. They want complete victory or nothing.

Veterans actually have rules of engagement.

until one hears a cellphone go off in math class and triggers a charlie attack flashback and he pops khan nguyen right in the dome

Donald Trump's presidency is the most entertaining thing to have happened in a while

>but you have to admit that's actually a good idea

Giving a source of weapons within a school so they're even easier to get, brilliant.

Fort Hood was a military base with thousands of guns and trained soldiers, still killed 13.

Even if he were thin he probably hasn't seen himself do it because he doesn't drink while looking in a mirror or while astral projecting. Not a lie, fake news.

Liar yes. Dementia no, he's fully aware of what he is doing.

>Fort Hood was a military base with thousands of guns and trained soldiers, still killed 13.
HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE TROOPS

As expected of Fidel Castro's son.

I'd like to witness the outcome in the following years.

It's a retarded idea but it's the best we're going to get from a retarded nation like the USA. A good idea would be responsible gun laws and a shift in culture but Americans are selfish little manchildren so that will never happen.

Can't wait for teachers shootings.

Why shootings happen in gun control zones?

he didn't really lie about anything but he is definitely fucking insane

No, our president is a perfectly normal and well-adjusted human being with no mental problems whatsoever.

They should give every child a little gun. Why only the teachers? That's racist.

>only the best
>the best teachers are the ones who are ready to kill people

Nice way to shit on almost every teacher and make america look like a nation full of psychopaths

Wasn't there an armed guard in the school where the latest >America'd happened?

just shoot the teacher first

Even better

>giving guns to teachers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
JESUS FUCKING WEPT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm a fan of trump but you have to admit that's actually a stupid idea

Hard to believe it's real, but it is. I mean I think the whole universe is a meaningless joke but what the fuck this is absurd.

He clearly never taught a classroom if he thinks that
a) some student would never steal a dumb distracted teacher's gun
b) some teacher would never cap a student for being a dumbass.

Not to mention that more and more education professionals are women as well.

>a pathological liar with dementia
unironically every politician

Well he's a politician
Wouldn't be very good at his job if he told the truth

YOUR MOM

Yeah, our president is a trump friend and he is rich n liar too

you're not allowed to carry guns on there dumbass

It's not. Both in practice and economically.

>you're not allowed to carry guns on there dumbass
Guards on military bases don't have guns?

Why not hire armed security at schools?

But what he's saying he said is pretty much what he said on camera if you watched it.

>2 months of education
Most places you need not just a bachelor's but have to start and complete a master's in Education.

>Guards on military bases don't have guns?
MP are busy guarding the base and dealing with drunk enlisted, not sitting armed in the med center.

there is no leaders that is not a pathological liar you fucking dumbcunt

>Why not hire armed security at schools?
The armed cop did nothing the whole time.

man it's really too bad nobody else there knew how to use guns

>MP are busy guarding the base and dealing with drunk enlisted, not sitting armed in the med center.
So with teachers getting guns you think they'll just have them on a sling at their side all the time?

- Who are going to pay for that?
- There is at least one teacher in every class room, just imagine how many security guys you'd have to hire.

I thought most shooters committed suicide after their shootings? Why would a teacher with a gun be a deterrent in that case?

>Why would a teacher with a gun be a deterrent in that case?
You can't kill many people as you would be very likely shot immediately once you pull a gun.

Because he can kill the shooter mid rampage instead of 16 dead you only have 3 or less. We need people who can shoot when the killer acts

Perhaps, but there are some things they can't lie about, and Trudeau's lies on electoral reform are going to cost him big in the next election

Not him but you could have two guard the school on the inside just walking throughout the hallways like some of the campus police officers do. Pay could come from city or state budget or taxes, have people vote how they want to pay.
The campus police officers are usually a joke. They have the most overweight, inexperienced officers on duty.

>man it's really too bad nobody else there knew how to use guns
You really know shit about the military. Troops don't have easy access to guns at a U.S. base. Do you think there is a gun vending machine on base?

I suppose. How are things going on the topic of mental health and preventing this from happening in the first place? Has this always happened in these quantities?

>So with teachers getting guns you think they'll just have them on a sling at their side all the time?
I'm assuming conceal carry. Some (probably a third) schools already have it.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2482168

>I thought most shooters committed suicide after their shootings?
Most do but not this most recent literal autist.

Mental health is a meme.The gov willjust use it as a way to disarm people. No way it ever happens. Also psychology is a jew trick

I want out of this ride

>a "gun free" school is a magnet for bad people
oh god
my sides

So you're saying the military which knows a lot more about guns thinks it's a bad idea for people to carry them everywhere?

>Also psychology is a jew trick
You're the crazy Iranian poster aren't you?

>How are things going on the topic of mental health and preventing this from happening in the first place? Has this always happened in these quantities?
Every country has and likely will have in the future criminals of all kind. I see no easy way of preventing that from happening as there is no single reason behind such events.
This issue is very complex and it's hard to impossible to cure it. You may try to alleviate it to some degree and people are doing that.

You honestly believe in mental health? Grow up and realize psychology is voo doo

I forgot that Sup Forums is unironically full of retarded liberal straight from reddit. Why the fuck do you even think that fun control is a good policy?

What's the solution to idiots with guns? Give more guns to more idiots.

>fun control

>be a billionaire in a private jet
>eat shit from McDonald's
Whyyyyy

Actually competent politicians never say anything substantial enough to qualify as a truth or lie, they just string together words that make them seem smart and in control without ever really saying anything about anything

>Well he's a politician
Not a career one.

Can't wait for our next demeted leader Bernie Sanders

Miccy Dee's is sacred to Americans. Pastors down there use its burgers as proof of gods existence.

I don't know, everyone here in the south doesn't seem to like it much, it's all about Chick Fil A and Bojangles

-t

So what happens to the teachers that don't want to kill their students? Are they given one of those wristbands that explode?

>You honestly believe in mental health? Grow up and realize psychology is voo doo
Shit it is you. Take your medicine Reza or I'll turn this into a Persian woman thread.

What is that attracts left wing retard to int?

You

>Whyyyyy
Paranoia?

>What is that attracts left wing retard to int?
The USA has only two political parties that are right and far right so your perspective is skewed.

what's the problem. he doesn't need to pretend that he is rich. he is.

Sometimes, I wonder if our prime minister is really smart or really stupid

No. Nobody lies in Brazil.