S-slava ukrayini!!!

>s-slava ukrayini!!!
OH NO NO NO

BRUH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703704/MH17-victims-wife-forced-cancel-credit-cards-theyre-USED-pro-Russian-rebels-accused-answering-mobile-phones-stealing-jewellery-crash-site.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>German army jacket

Only the guy on far right looks Slav.

>nazis helping other nazis
nothing new

More Russian separatists and Russian soldiers have died than Ukrainians.

>Russian soldiers
They arent there

But it's Ukrainian land that got rekt and sent into spiral of shit.

Yeah, sure. The Russian soldiers were just on vacation when the "evil Ukrainian nazis" killed them.

they look like they have good facial aesthetics
why bother fighting in this day and age

>Ukrainian land
Russian land.
>believing the fake news

>believing the fake news

Oh the ironing

Everything you hear about Ukraine and Syria in the west are fake and biased news.

Ok

What the Kremlin shits out is completely fair and accurate though, of course.

Certainly more reliable and accurate than western """news""".

Holy shit, do vatniks actually think that's propaganda? Factually correct stories? Meanwhile Russia has been proven to actively try to undermine the truth in other countries by false flagging on social media.

Shut up and go suck refugee arab dick, you scandi faggot

russians are so evil... I feel sad for ukrainians

>PUTIN'S KILLED MY SON
Yeah totally objective facts
Seriously why are Westerners so god damn dumb, it's not even funny anymore
I bet you can't even post examples of Russian propaganda because you are too dumb to understand Russian

Are you working for your government?

You cant be this stupid..

I'm stupid for not blindly believing Kremlin untruths?

>Factually correct stories
top kek
Factually correct story is that BUK missile version that downed the jet is not used by Russian army, it leaves a different shrapnel pattern.
btw that british bullshit story came out before any investigation has started.
>false flagging on social media.
how many similar projects around the world do you have?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo

Putin kills British children for fun, that's a fact. Or are you a Russian troll?

Other Croat user. Just like your media brainwashes your normies that sucking paki and arab dick figuratively and literally is cool and that you should return to eu and be globalist and that shitskins should live in your country cause some guy who lived in UK lands 12 000 years ago was shitskin,basically lose your culture. Russian media is propaganda machine for it's own agenda mostly commies turned orthodox mafia,but yours is one big sack of shit too.

10 rubles have been added to your account. Shame they're not worth anything any more.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703704/MH17-victims-wife-forced-cancel-credit-cards-theyre-USED-pro-Russian-rebels-accused-answering-mobile-phones-stealing-jewellery-crash-site.html

Thanks for another example of fake news.

Are you 40-50 years old?? just curious..cuz you suck at this

NATO cocksuckers on suicide watch!

Not an argument. BTW I hate both putin's mafia who make Russia into shithole and commie dogeaters in China who keep spreading influence like USA. But I guess you have to cling to what you got cause you can't accept your media is one huge globalist shit which keeps poison circulating.

>M-More Russian separatists and Russian soldiers have died than Ukrainians.

Nato shills tend to be old farts, demographically speaking young people are more pro-Russian. Hopefully the grandpas will die out soon, because they are not cool

>M-M-More Russian separatists and Russian soldiers have died than Ukrainians.beliv me all these cauldrons there was no Ukrainians innit they fought their way out!!

F
you were a good man, may your soul punish hohol-jewish pigs

>GUISE PLES BELIV RUS GOT BTFO UKRAINIANS ARE 100KM AWAY FROM DPR HQ AND ARE ALREADY IN DONETSK ALL RUSSIAN ARMIES ARE DED
for 4 years....

Always have in mind that the Ukrainians with NATO(USA) help overthrew a legally elected pro-russian government and put a nazi one in charge.

But everyone sees the conflict as muh ebil russia while they didn't made the first move.

So what will happen now? I hear the Pigman signed reintegration law and deployed more soldiers to the frontlines. Could they start another offensive this year? Will Russia intervene for real this time and save people of Donbass?

Why are Europeans so fucking tribal? You're worse than the violent African nations.

>Nazi

Why does this meme refuse to die? Does anyone actually fall for it?

Next will be a Nato referendum and Ukraine will finally split into east and west

As long as the government openly cooperates with neo nazi paramilitary groups in their fight against the separatists it will be called fascist, simple as that

>Russians slaughtering their brothers again -episode

Vova says jump, they ask how high.

So you think blindly believing the other side is much smarter?

Lol ok now I know you're retarded

slavshits doing slavshit things

Only by russian bots.

Denmark has almost no muslims and Russia is filled with them.

We need New Roman Empire to stop tribalism

Ressurect it then.

>German army jacket
I don't know if it's still the SE.but German mil-surp used to be really cheap to buy here. In the 80s and early 90s a West German army jacket was normal to see in a H.S. here.

Congratulations you clearly can't tell what a tabloid is.

Roman Empire not Golden Horde 2.0

>Putin gives missle to bydlos
>Bydlos shoot down passenger plane thinking it's transport plane
>Bydlos celebrate on social media
>Realize it was a passenger jet
>Deletes tweets
>Launcher missing one missle leaves Ukraine for Russia
>Evidenc indicates explosion from outside
>Russians publicly come up with multiple asinine explanations and lulzy photos.

Yeah it's the west that makes shit up.

Stopped reading here.

what did creatura meant by this?

Christ that's a lot of shills.

5 dollars have been deposited into your acco-
oh wait you're a useful idiot who does this for free

>Stopped reading here.
Sorry let me fix it for you as I know bydlos like yourself might not like that word.

>Russian military gives surface to air missle launcher to Russian tourists.

to russian hackers you mean?

>live in Donbass for your whole life
>((foreign country)) constantly destabilizes your country and fuck with its politics
>((foreign country)) finances a coup and war against you
>you finally had enough and decide take up arms to defend your home
>some brainwashed faggot from ((foreign country)) calls you a Russian tourist