What are some movies that revolve around a cat(s) and or dog(s)?

what are some movies that revolve around a cat(s) and or dog(s)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK ALL WOMEN

this is the most american thing I've seen

>Pitbulls
Truly the niggers of dogs.

Air Bud

me-OW!

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

>not a big deal, just walking two predators in the hunting mode both stronger than myself through the neighbourhood

Can someone please tell me this fat cunt had jail time and her dogs got put down?

did the cat die?

I wish.
Cats are nu-male low test ""pets""

Would Cesar and his low stance be enough to stop those dogs?

It isn't their fault, the owners are to blame.

this is why I don't like mine go out

>It isn't their fault, the owners are to blame.

every time

lmao cat btfo by the superior pet

stupid fat cunt, I'm sure she's one of these retard who say pitbulls are not killers

>her heel breaks
>the necklace just slips over the dog's head
wow

Why are dogs so fucking viscous? niggers of the animal kingdom

DINDU: THE DOG

I will write this screenplay one day.

It's true though. If that stupid cunt can't control those dogs she shouldn't be owning them let alone taking them on a walk.

Pitbull defence force at it again.

I don't even need to know the details to tell you they got put down

Doubtful on the jail time, animals are treated as property and she probably just had to pay the vet bills

>It isn't their fault, the owners are to blame.

>deliberately design an aggressive dog
>selectively breed for aggression and tenaciousness and strength

Dindu nuffin: the dog.

I hope that was someone's pet cat, otherwise no one would give 2 shits.

It's hard to talk about guilt while talking about animals, but pitbulls are objectively more dangerous than other breeds.

Admittedly, the owner is insanely stupid. One episode of The Dog Whisperer would teach her why it's bad when the dog walks you and not the other way around. These doggos just relied on their instinct and went hunting.

Dey wuz good dawgs

a cat that cant run away
dogs that probably cant "sit"
a women who cant just stand up.

That is a dumb ass cat.

>walking not only one but two dogs stronger than you
There should be some kind of license required for people to own pets

>Necklace

Was waiting for the satisfying moment where the owner came out and shot both dogs why didn't that moment come :'(

Stupid bitch. This shit is what gives breeds like that a bad name, people who have no idea what they're doing, now idea how to train or control, or who are trying to manage way more animal than they can. Now those dogs are likely to be destroyed because she was an idiot tourist who figured owning dogs was simple.

Off course, doesn't change the fact that pitbulls are fucking horrible dogs that tend to do shit like that way more often than other brands of dogs.

Cats and dogs: the revenge of kitty galore

>shitbulls

why do niggers and white trash love these animals so much?

That may be true but that cat was just sitting there minding it's own business. It dint do muffin!

Cat got owned lmao.

The dogs aren't innocent but that retarded bitch should be put down with the dogs. She made the choice of owning two dogs that are far, far stronger than her and take them out in public where she can't control them.

Why he didn't run?

why is this guaranteed replies

you mean a woman who can't stay in the kitchen

>no gunfire

Are you sure?

Communities take a dim view of discharging firearms within city limits, or outright prohibit their ownership. Because lord knows guns would be dangerous. A couple of intelligent, highly aggressive predators though, that's fine. Thank God she wasn't walking a couple of guns, it would have been a bloodbath.

He's not a cuck and it's his property. Dogs violated the NAP.

Cat survived anyway.

DINDU'S A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

shouldn't these aggressive dogs have a muzzle equipped?

Of course the dogs are innocent you twat, they have no moral agency and do as their nature dictates. This is doubly true as this breed was created with this kind of thing in mind.

The only responsible party is the woman. The dogs are blameless.

America

america

someone post the fucking image

>Cat survived anyway.

Oh then I guess everything's fine. Her dogs should both be killed.

seriously, i got like 20 starving cats hanging around my neighborhood and they have no problem outrunning these awkward inbred doggos

>oh shit my dogs just pulled me forward chasing after that cat
>oh they're attacking it
>let me just slowly get up and gently kick them like i saw on the dog whisperer
>well this sure isn't working, what if i angle the dog's collar so he can wiggle his way out of it?

Only strays run because they are afraid. House cats are like kids that don't understand danger

lol'd

>be fat amerliard woman
>walk out two fucking nigger-dogs and expect to keep them in control

Some Whore on my fb posted nonchalantly how her pit attacked a cat she brought home and I commented "wow a pit bull attacking something what a surprise"
She got mad and said how she wished it would attack me and my gay profile pic

Probably has doggo friends and didn't realize he was going to be under attack

Why do autistic people attach to dog breeds and racism? I don't understand.

cause its true?

>americans will defend this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Why do people blame the owner? Shes got her entire vision blocked by the truck, the dogs chimped out, she is trying her best to pull them but they are too strong. The pitbull shouldn't exist period. Just get a goddamn Doberman Pinscher they can actually act right and still are good protection dogs. Stop trying to cheap out by buying these 10 dollar mutant piece of shit dogs.

And woman can't be blamed because they have vagina, so it's the white men fault

words cannot describe how absolutely fucking irate i'm right now about that fucking fat cunt

If it was true no one would be able to argue against it.

my dog routinely walks right by cats who stand perfectly still

it's actually a good survival instinct because doggos are pretty dumb

cats are trash anyway, stupid disgusting animals riddled with parasites, no one worthy of respect or esteem has a cat.

Because most domesticated cats have no sense of when they are or aren't in peril. Especially the ones that grow up in a household that also has dogs in it.

>Cat survived anyway.

It did? That's a relief.

It's not. It's like saying hurr you just need to train a wolf right and you can domesticate it

leave kitty alone

You're not very bright are you user?

Why are pitbull owners so retarded? You shouldn't be allowed to own that kind of dogs if you can't handle them

This she was sick o the neighbors cat shitting on her lawn.
>Asshole husband has 2 dogs
>Starve them for a couple days
>Wait for neighbor to be inside but see cat on the drive
>Walk dogs over to the cat and let them attack it
>Pretend to fall over for the camera, make no real effort to stop dogs
>Cat dies, husband's dogs get put down so now you can watch desperate housewives without them barking
The perfect crime

Eh, there's a lot of truth to it. Blacks and poor folk in general love big, mean dogs. Makes sense, their dogs are most closely doing what dogs were bred for, defense, sentry and vermin eradication. Ever notice how tons of fucking black people are terrified of dogs? It's 'cause they grew up around a lot of mean dogs and have been bitten, chased, and otherwise terrorized by them when they were young. Niggers and big mean dogs go hand in hand. It's also a status symbol for them.

>no one gets executed in the street by police
>no one has shit stains on their underwear
>no shoes in the microwave
>no shoes in the fridge

Dogs and cats could live together if we just let more dogs in to culturally enrich the cats.

Let's see your pp

Good pitbull dead pitbull

>let me buy two attack dogs
>dont want to get raped lol!
>hey buds lets go out for a walk
>whoopsie i cant control either of you
>here have a mile of leash space, do whatever you want
>oopsie stop killing that cat xD

Can we admit its both the women and the breeds fault?

my God it's brilliant

Spotted the nigger who owns a pitbull.

Because she's not walking them, the dogs are leading what they see as the pack. And when they are leaders they rely on their instinct, which makes the hunt small living things. You can also blame her for being a fucking idiot who walks two dogs while she clearly would have a problem controlling even one of them.

>Why are pitbull owners so retarded?
Probably because most pitbull owners are americans. Did this fat cunt seriously think she could have control over 200 pounds combined of savage animals?

she was a genius all along

Let's not

Cats are territorial as fuck, it was being attacked on its territory and standing it's ground.
It is also a big fucking cat who has probably chased off dogs before.
Unfortunately for the cat there was two dogs and they were bigger.
It choose to fight when it should have flight.

Anyways it is that dumb cunt's fault anyways, people are so retarded when it comes to dogs. Pitbull or not it does not matter because your average dog is an untrained retarded because their owners are lazy dumbshits.
I own two big dogs that could easily drag me but they don't because I trained them to walk at my side and ignore wildlife, my dogs only concentrate on the walk and going forward.

>two attack dogs

Stop being breedist. They are perfectly fine dogs. It's the owner that is the problem. The dogs did nothing wrong they just acted in their nature.

You're the kind of cunt that blames guns for people being shot. The dog is incapable of "fault". You can fault the woman, or the people that created it, but not the dog.

Anyway she's fucking lucky she didn't get bit, trying to get between them and their prey.

of course she can drumpf tard it's 2017 and a woman can do what they want

So I see you have no answer to

I would have started chopping at those nigger dogs until they went limp. Fuck retarded pitbull owners.

DOGS DIDN'T DO NOTHIN' ITS HER FAULT

no one has answered op's question

>i would've been mauled to death

fixed that for you. Odd typo

>he a good dawg he gon to dawg church erryday and sheeit

>The dog is incapable of "fault"
kek then neither is the vet that puts them down.

One kukri strike to the spine and nigger dog is losing control of his back legs

Need more hulk strength owners for them doggos

... hey look, a counter to a claim no one ever made.

Because training dogs is literally the easiest thing on the fucking planet that early humans could do it with proto-dogs which were borderline wolves.

A dog exists solely to do what a human tells it to do, it has been breed for centuries to follow commands to the point that it craves structure provided by humans and if they do not get it they chimp out like those stupid pitts.

It takes a little time and some treats but fucking hell some simple commands take about an hour.
Having a shitty dog is just laziness, especially in the era of the internet.

So you're saying pitbulls are deadly weapons so we should ban them.