How the fuck will Russia survive the World Cup this summer...

How the fuck will Russia survive the World Cup this summer? Literally every pub will be Bong hooligans vs Slav hooligans fist fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVjedI54fYw
youtube.com/watch?v=QZn0_Nks4uk
fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2018/m=1/news=2018-fifa-world-cuptm-tickets-impressive-figures-mark-the-closing-of-t-2927411.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_boxing_world_champions
youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk
youtube.com/watch?v=8YjEj8KQ3lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you forgotten how russian hooligans have beaten up bongs during the eurocup?

so... it'll be just another day in Russia?

British hooligans aren't allowed to go anywhere. The majority of them are banned from going.

Those were Poles though

the russians will beat the anglos first, the cops then beat them up both

>bongs will have to fight both Ruskie hooligans on their hometurf AND the Russian police at the same time
I expect many English fans in the hospital or dead

I can't wait for the threads

>meanwhile what happens when friendly nations meet
>youtube.com/watch?v=kVjedI54fYw

>youtube.com/watch?v=QZn0_Nks4uk

No.

Also this. Russian soldiers were literally putting in gumshields and wrapping their hands to beat up innocent football fans.

I can't wait for Stan Collymore running around shouting "journaliste!"

Don't come here.

Only Poles and Angols are not welcome

Nah, it's going to be dominated by Latins
"Germany (338,414), Argentina (186,005), Mexico (154,611), Brazil (140,848), Poland (128,736), Spain (110,649), Peru (100,256), Colombia (87,786), USA (87,052) and the Netherlands (71,096) making up the top ten countries outside the host nation."
fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2018/m=1/news=2018-fifa-world-cuptm-tickets-impressive-figures-mark-the-closing-of-t-2927411.html

Is it actually unsafe for respectful England fans?

lmao what are hispanic manlets going to do? you dwarfs do realize that Europe isn't like the American continent right? the average Ruskie is 20cm taller and 15kg heavier than the average Latino

stay home manlets, this fight is out of your weight category....

If you are a Bong go dressing an Adidas for safety.

This. Russians are going to be raping a lot of brown boiii pussies

I'm talking drinking in the pubs not fighting, although
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_boxing_world_champions

russia made an official campaign video for the anglo "huyniggaz" telling them it's "ok" to come since nothing bad will happen. it featured the most bottom of the bottom passive homosexuals they could find. let that sink in for a moment

link

Everytime I've gone on Holiday to the Caribbean or Mexico, it's leafs and Americans hanging out and always Brits and a bunch of slavs hanging out in the pool getting sunburned and drinking getting pissed off at German towel autism together

Honestly since the whole world watches it it wouldn't surprise me if they police their hooligans HARD as it reflects badly on Russia

>USA
>the Netherlands

Literally why? They're not even in the WC

LADS IN BLUE

What is German towel autism? I've never experienced German tourists in the same resort.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk

They wake up before everyone else when the sun first rises, go to the towel hut and take two towels each and put their towels on every chair by the pool or on the beach and "reserve them". The way they do it though is pure autism, I can't explain it. It's like they are robotic, they don't say a word and they walk line and file.

It's just plain fucking rude. Good fun removing their towels and watching them have an autism fit though.

Running out to the pool 6:30 in the morning to claim their seats, often by putting their towels on them. I experienced it first hand in Thailand two years ago.

>afraid to remove it
who is actually the autist here?

Theyve already released a statement a while ago saying they're going to ramp up the riot police numbers big time and mess up any rabble-rousers indiscrimately. Will be fun to see what happens.

>go on holiday
>wake up at 6:30 sharp
>march out to claim your bunk

USA is going to be half Chicanos, half assorted muh heritage Americans. Not sure about the Netherlands tho, maybe they'll be rooting for Morocco

People do, hence the autism since the Germans sperg out.

>when the banter stops

oh come on, how hard could it possibly be to rough up a couple of hitlerjugend pensioners

They'll never get into physical confrontation over it
Theyll just be all pissy and retarded
Although Ive witnessed Brits and the Dutch doing this a couple of times too

You're on vacation. You're not going to spend your time arguing with Herr Fritz

me behind the bar

spot on. so let him yap on, idgaf, i'll just chill on "his" seat. he gets too fired up i'll knock him out

They started it!

The absolute state of Germans, lol.

Russian here
We hate England here and Europeans in general, only South Europeans (like Italians) are welcome. I'm not even memering.

hurr manlet, hurr dwarf!

This is Mexicans and spanish speakers.

I'm expecting a huge terror attack and thousands of people dead. Russians are too incompetent to handle an event this big.

If they want the real show to start the British soccer hooligans should be allowed to attend.

Poland&England together vs Russia

What is your problem with Russians?

from my exp you can count Lithuanians in too

do not judge satan!

He is the Turkish.

>Literally why? They're not even in the WC
We gave a bunch of illegals free tickets and shall not be letting them back in.

Sex tourism. Most are going for sex really. We just want to fuck Russian women.

>Poland 120k
>Germany 300k
>Russia 140kk
molotiv ribbentrop when??

its hockey, football attract the lowest of social class

Cant wait for the periscope streams
Periscope is pretty popular in russia, its like dashcams for hools
dayummm

Sounds good

what would we ever be doing there ?

some of the games will be hosted in königsberg
pretty close to lithuania

watch the games? it's literally at our doorstep

Brits are sissies, srsly name 1 famous British boxer, MMA fighter etc. there are none. As for Russia there are bazillions of famous Russian fighters.

>brazil
LOL

skip to 2.30
they are thicc
youtube.com/watch?v=8YjEj8KQ3lc

oh shit, I live in memel aswell, that is close, though no hooligans will go there, because no team to support, they wont spend their yearly salary for another country

>name 1 famous British boxer, MMA fighter etc. there are none

they're mostly dagestani/chechen
MMA is too barbaric for russians

>though no hooligans will go there, because no team to support, they wont spend their yearly salary for another country

if they know they get arrested temporarily, why would they buy tickets
just a bit banter between rashkas and poles, bus ticket doesnt cost much

>British

It's real

poor bongtender just wants to pour some drinks

I can think of lots of boxers, I don't want meme martial arts but Michael Bisping?

Judging by the amount of police on the streets, nothing would happen

How the fuck will foreign hooligans go to the World Cup if they cannot afford to rent the apartments in Russia? You know how much they cost now? 300,000 roubles per day. Insane dickheads.

your mom

>300,000 roubles per day
Source please

women asses in vc were fucking disgusting

Don't listen to that dumkopf, he is delusional.