Drumpfkins will defend this

>Tfw this is a real tweet
>Tfw trump is legit retarded

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/260415099452416000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew defending autism on Sup Forums.. mfw

user, the point is that it's been proven in every single study that vaccines don't cause autism, yet Trump simply refuses to listen scientists

now a Jew telling me what scientists I should listen to..

wow turns out that your candidate is retarded. who knew? who could have seen this coming?

STOP
FUCKING
REPLYING
YOU
STUPID
CUNTS

Said a Justin voter.

if only someone could have predicted that shart in the mart ameritards would elect such a fat repulsive anti-intellectual narcissist. who would have guessed this would become the reality in current year. NO ONE SAW THIS COMING

names one thing JT has done wrong, policy-wise.

He's 100% correct. Doctors have been broadening the definition of autism and now it includes people who don't actually have autism. Obama does nothing about this

>2012

into the trash it goes

He's fucking gay.

you are aware that Pinochet supported Israel right?

>2 0 1 2

>Legitimately retarded
>Calls someone else retarded

You can trace the rise of autism with the rise of forced inoculation. Doesnt take a genius.

Can we ban kike IPs again? It's almost like they've forgotten that they're responsible for the world's problems.

Why dioes Robert De Niro down him when he thinks that same?

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

HILLARY IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY

this

it isn't science's responsibility to try make anyone and everyone immune to every disease

Yep.

I assume he's figured it out by now.
saging obvious Hillary SuperPAC thread

>people shit on Trump for social media posts that he made 4 years ago
>people ignore 30,000 emails that Hillary deleted less than a year ago

>Tfw CTR hasn't come up with an effective counter to Hillary's sniper fire lies yet

In my opinion, autism is a result of upbringing.

Any male who spends all of his childhood indoors, playing with toys and computers, not interacting socially, not being exposed to social environments, to sports, to friends, and to real life, is going to develop autistic tendencies. I fucking guarantee you.

I have autistic tendencies precisely because I spent too much time indoors as a child (and I still do), but I'm still relatively normal because I did have friends, I did play sports (sometimes), I did have interaction with reality as well.

>everyone thinks he means full on autism instead of merely meaning 'on the autism spectrum' like ADD and aspergers

He's kind of right. Doctors are bagging and tagging kids as on the spectrum nowadays. My sister works in childcare and has told be about like a dozen kids with aspergers in the last year or so alone in her facility.

Doctor induced = diagnosed

Polio vaccine was a mistake.

he spent already more than triple of what he said he would

110000 job lost so far

>Be doctors
>Misdiagnose kids with autism/ADHD/literally anything
>Pump them full of drugs

And you wonder why you've got mental health issues out the ass?

If you use "drugs" or "chemicals" as a catchall phrase as if it had some sort of meaning, you've already invalidated your own argument.